Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:
Awww come on you guy's what is this beat up on C day :evil: Like he's the only one guilty of PUI on the board. Damn some times it's just another day in paradise around here :evil:
Oh ya everyone is picking on poor Mr_C with no justification at all. Boo Hoo.

He's 15 LET IT GO!!!! Gawd !

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Dude you need to get some anger management. If you are indeed 15 your parents allowing you to get drunk is very irresponsible.
I don't get drunk all the time, only once in awhile.

I don't need anger management. I just need people to stop fucking making assumptions about my family, my friends and the people I love.
Unless I missed something this all started with you.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GerryHurt GerryHurt:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Dude you need to get some anger management. If you are indeed 15 your parents allowing you to get drunk is very irresponsible.

I don't need anger management. I just need people to stop fucking making assumptions about my family, my friends and the people I love.

contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Ah, get bent, assfuck Psycho Liberal.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:43 pm

novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:
Awww come on you guy's what is this beat up on C day :evil: Like he's the only one guilty of PUI on the board. Damn some times it's just another day in paradise around here :evil:

Never you mind.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:44 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
RUEZ RUEZ:

Then you either missed something or haven't seen it all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:46 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
RUEZ RUEZ:

Then you either missed something or haven't seen it all.
I've read the thread beginning to end. Did someone delete something? What I see is you posting a swastika and telling me this is why you wouldn't be a conservative. Should I be offended? Are you saying because I support the Conservatives that I am a nazi?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:46 pm

novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:

No, let them attack me.

I could give less of a shit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:49 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:

Never you mind.

Well damn Ruez why are we resorting to beating up on kids. I let him know last night he was way out of line and to stop posting on the board. He did! But he's a 15 year old kid under attack by adults here in a non-constructive way. How the heck do you figure he will respond, how would you have responded at 15.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:50 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:

No, let them attack me.

I could give less of a shit.
Wow you're a martyr now.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:50 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
I've read the thread beginning to end. Did someone delete something? What I see is you posting a swastika and telling me this is why you wouldn't be a conservative. Should I be offended? Are you saying because I support the Conservatives that I am a nazi?
It's not only this thread man. And not the whole point.

But yes, you should possibly be offended.

Essentially, I was calling Hwacker and his enthusiasts Nazi's, the 'Ruiz I'm not becoming conservative' comment was a simple straight out biased attack on Conservatives.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:51 pm

well,I never attacked you,been there at 15,got hammed a few times,part of growing up.Dont think I insulted you either,sometimes I slip though like last night,but I take way more before giving em out. I Also am laughing my head off when someone trys to piss me off....nothing piss's me off,you should try my way sometime,way more fun. :wink: :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:51 pm

novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:

Never you mind.

Well damn Ruez why are we resorting to beating up on kids. I let him know last night he was way out of line and to stop posting on the board. He did! But he's a 15 year old kid under attack by adults here in a non-constructive way. How the heck do you figure he will respond, how would you have responded at 15.
*groan*

I'm fine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs[/youtube]

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL That's awesome Wil :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm

ziggy ziggy:
well,I never attacked you,been there at 15,got hammed a few times,part of growing up.Dont think I insulted you either,sometimes I slip though like last night,but I take way more before giving em out. I Also am laughing my head off when someone trys to piss me off....nothing piss's me off,you should try my way sometime,way more fun. :wink: :lol:
I don't usually get pissed off when people insult me either.

It's when they say something about the people I care about that flips my fucking mood swings.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:53 pm

novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:
RUEZ RUEZ:
novachick novachick:

Never you mind.

If you are going to drink and be rude to adults expect some consequences. This is how we teach children, it's called tough love. Next time he won't be so quick to drink and type. Also of all the people in this thread I have been the most civil towards him, why exactly are you giving me the gears. How about you spread the love around. Start bitching at some others.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next