CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:45 pm

Some apologists for islam claim that the phrase 'jihad' is not meant literally and actually means 'inner struggle, ' or 'my struggle.'

"My Struggle" in german translates as "Mein Kampf."

Whatsmore, "progressives," is the the Islamic Doctrine of Abrogation, AKA - "naskh." Quran 2:106:

"None of our revelations do we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but we substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not that allah hath power over all such things?"

As if the idea of God changing his mind is not absurd enough, the naskh indicates that its own abrogations are not abrogations but "substitutes." Why is this important? Because there are effectively two distinct terms of mohammad's 'career' as a 'prophet:' the meccan suras and the medinan suras. The meccan verses are the earlier ones and are rather peaceful, because, in those days mohammad had no power. But as his power grew he became bold and took medina. Then and there he began writing violent suras, calling for the murder of "pagans," and jihad. Mohammad was nothing if not a blatant opportunist.

W.

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:46 pm

well said scrappy, i'm with you 100%, it surprises me that any woman would follow this religion.

Not just woman ,that any decent man would treat a woman this way.

really don't follow, why are people so pc????

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:22 pm

Orinx Orinx:

You don't see how??tell me any other religion that treats woman this way??whose religious leaders teach hate against the west ie madrasas' and teach murder and killing,whose fanatical followers want to dominate the world(like Hitler), force their religion on people who think it's whack??whose dirty followers find it necessary to clean their feet in the sinks we drink from at work,

Argumentative fallacy. The onus is on you to prove your point, not me. Many Christian sects treat woman poorly. Historically, many religious faiths – from Christianity to Judaism to Islam – treated certain genders, cultures and ethnicities unfairly, but that’s my point. The religion itself isn’t inherently (just look at Christian contradictions) bad or inhumane insomuch as its follower’s actions. Again, all you’ve done is demonize (and you’re coming precariously close to outright bigotry here with some of your statements) ONE religion and ignore the others. Sorry, no dice.

$1:
“I've got something right here for you to suck on prick”

Sorry, I’ve got nothing against your sexual orientation, but I’m heterosexual. The good news is that Canada is a tolerant, pluralistic society whose secularism will protect your right to practice whatever sexual acts you and a consenting adult wish.

$1:
“Don't mistake good grammer and a simple compliment for concession retard.”

Really, dullard (remember, you, my little ignorant chimp, started with the name calling)? Then prove my point wrong, chickenshit. Quit offering fellatio – again take you psychosexual exhibitionist fantasies elsewhere – and shit or get off the pot. If you want to push your ignorance here, you’re more than welcome, but brighter, more educated people like me will be here to counter your peon prattle at every turn. Any questions, bigot?

$1:
“Our country fights the good fight asshole, if you believe so much in what you're saying why don't you go and fight for Islam, I'll see you on the front lines!”

Why would I fight for the Taliban? Nice try, dummy, but just because I didn’t fall for your little 2 minutes of hate doesn’t mean I’m a supporter of the Taliban. If you possessed a fucking clue, you’d know that, but that’s expecting a lot from a monosynaptic twit like you.

Have a nice day, fucktard. You've still got nothing. :twisted:

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:47 pm

$1:
Argumentative fallacy. The onus is on you to prove your point, not me. Many Christian sects treat woman poorly. Historically, many religious faiths – from Christianity to Judaism to Islam – treated certain genders, cultures and ethnicities unfairly, but that’s my point. The religion itself isn’t inherently (just look at Christian contradictions) bad or inhumane insomuch as its follower’s actions. Again, all you’ve done is demonize (and you’re coming precariously close to outright bigotry here with some of your statements) ONE religion and ignore the others. Sorry, no dice.

Argumentative fallacy???Tell that to the oppressed woman of the faith that were being executed for nothing, not me.Christian sects hardly represent the christian faith,thats why they're sects.All I do is demonize??Sorry homo I call a spade a spade.

$1:
Sorry, I’ve got nothing against your sexual orientation, but I’m heterosexual. The good news is that Canada is a tolerant, pluralistic society whose secularism will protect your right to practice whatever sexual acts you and a consenting adult wish.

good one, really original,I've come to expect more from you by this point.

$1:
Really, dullard (remember, you, my little ignorant chimp, started with the name calling)? Then prove my point wrong, chickenshit. Quit offering fellatio – again take you psychosexual exhibitionist fantasies elsewhere – and shit or get off the pot. If you want to push your ignorance here, you’re more than welcome, but brighter, more educated people like me will be here to counter your peon prattle at every turn. Any questions, bigot?

Edited by Mod
I think you'll find you're one of 2 or 3 on this thread who feel this way dipshit.take a look.

$1:
Why would I fight for the Taliban? Nice try, dummy, but just because I didn’t fall for your little 2 minutes of hate doesn’t mean I’m a supporter of the Taliban. If you possessed a fucking clue, you’d know that, but that’s expecting a lot from a monosynaptic twit like you.

Have a nice day, fucktard. You've still got nothing. :twisted:

I just figured someone who could talk the talk like you would walk the walk too, guess that was my mistake for not remembering that Liberals are all talk and no action.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:15 pm

Orinx Orinx:

Argumentative fallacy???Tell that to the oppressed woman of the faith that were being executed for nothing, not me.Christian sects hardly represent the christian faith,thats why they're sects.All I do is demonize??Sorry homo I call a spade a spade.

Firstly, begging the question was the argumentative fallacy, you stunned dip. Secondly, some Islamic nations oppress woman and where have I denied this objective fact? I have repeatedly claimed – and you, my uneducated pleb, have done nothing to refute it – that Islam is not exclusively the religion of atrocities. Thirdly, you don’t what a “sect” is you’ve missed the point and lastly, quit projecting your sexual orientation onto others (I find it extremely telling, however, that the labelling of one as a “homo” is used as an insult)

$1:
“good one, really original,I've come to expect more from you by this point.”

Nice comeback, fucktard. I give that a “C-“. Shuffle on, troll, shuffle on

$1:
“Edited by Mod
I think you'll find you're one of 2 or 3 on this thread who feel this way dipshit.take a look.”

Sorry, I can’t help your piss poor genes, crappy upbringing and two dollar education. I can, however, take you to task for your bigotry, ignorance and hate. Sorry, Himmler, you’re my new forum monkey and you’ll dance when I fire up that organ.

$1:
“I just figured someone who could talk the talk like you would walk the walk too, guess that was my mistake for not remembering that Liberals are all talk and no action.”

Why am I Liberal? Damn…I’m sorry the world doesn’t fit into your infantile myopic view, but just because someone rejects your bigotry and ignorance doesn’t translate into your stereotypical (and erroneous) view of an ideology. This is indicative of your asshat views on Islam. Get a clue. :twisted:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:34 pm

Iraqi Family Raped and Killed by U.S Soldiers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:42 pm

$1:
Firstly, begging the question was the argumentative fallacy, you stunned dip. Secondly, some Islamic nations oppress woman and where have I denied this objective fact? I have repeatedly claimed – and you, my uneducated pleb, have done nothing to refute it – that Islam is not exclusively the religion of atrocities. Thirdly, you don’t what a “sect” is you’ve missed the point and lastly, quit projecting your sexual orientation onto others (I find it extremely telling, however, that the labelling of one as a “homo” is used as an insult)

$1:
Why am I Liberal? Damn…I’m sorry the world doesn’t fit into your infantile myopic view, but just because someone rejects your bigotry and ignorance doesn’t translate into your stereotypical (and erroneous) view of an ideology. This is indicative of your asshat views on Islam. Get a clue. :twisted:

YAWN, gettin old ,

$1:
A sect is generally a small religious or political group. Sects have many beliefs and practices in common with the religion or party that they have broken off from, but are differentiated by a number of doctrinal differences. In contrast, a denomination is a large, well-established religious group.

broken off , doctrinal differences fuckhead.ie not representative of the faith

some islamic nations oppress woman, please point out ones that don't,

Since you claim to be so knowledgeable and have repeatedly claimed that Islam is not exclusively the religion of atrocities, show me another religion in this day and age that can be compared.please.

I know it's hard for you, but get to the point this time,leave all the hot air out so everyone can see that you really have nothing to say and just full the pages with big words that you think makes you look smart.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:44 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Oh…now you’re claiming victim? Poor baby…you started this,
Not at all, I think you're a tool. You think throwing around some big words makes you look smart. Try again. It might work with your fan club, but no one else. If you want people to take you seriously try debating without insulting. Otherwise your just a dick with a good dictionary. No get off your mom's computer and do your homework. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:13 pm

Orinx Orinx:

YAWN, gettin old ,

As is your hate mongering and ignorance…

$1:
“broken off , doctrinal differences fuckhead.ie not representative of the faith

some islamic nations oppress woman, please point out ones that don't,”

Sorry, rewrite that, as I’m not fluent in fucktardese. Besides, why am I educating you? You’ve yet to demonstrate that Islam is demonstrably worse (either contemporarily – if that’s the case, dumbass, then it would follow that ANY Muslim would be inherently bad, so why are many of them peaceful law-abiding citizens in Canada and the United States – you fumble with that and I’ll wait for your nosebleed to go away – or historically) than all faiths and that it alone is exclusive in perpetrating atrocities. Why call on me to do thing you abstain from?

$1:
“Since you claim to be so knowledgeable and have repeatedly claimed that Islam is not exclusively the religion of atrocities, show me another religion in this day and age that can be compared.please.”

I’ve already offered many examples (learn to read, assclown) of Western culture committing heinous acts (from Americans in Vietnam to Bonsian acts of genocide) and I’m certainly not faulting Christianity for these acts. That’s because I’m not an uneducated dullard like you – I understand the complexities in studying other cultures and religions and have a superior comprehension of Western civilization than you, peon. The fact that I can quickly offer two relatively cotemporary examples (and that doesn’t include World War One, World War Two and the Holocaust) automatically renders your fuckwad point moot.

$1:
“I know it's hard for you, but get to the point this time,leave all the hot air out so everyone can see that you really have nothing to say and just full the pages with big words that you think makes you look smart.”

I’ve got to the point several times, my enlightened chimp, but it keeps flying over your sloped forehead. Sorry, my point is valid and irrefutable and I’ll simplify to meet the lowest common intellectual denominator: you.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 pm

Read the following article a muslim male murders his wife but feels that because he's Muslim and under Islamic law he can beat and kill his wife he shouldn't be charged in Canada. Yep you heard me Canada, so the naysayers who think this religion of peace is no threat to "MY" rights under the Charter well you are wrong. Canada is starting to do the chicken step and pander to Islam and it's followers. It was struck down for now but for how long? The chicken step is the new military manuver designed by Palestinian men, men crawl up the Burkas of females after a public cry is broadcast over the local media thus the men can hide up under the Burka to prevent harm to "These" brave-gag-soldiers of Allah. As a female and a Canadian I call these males cowards, filthy vile cowards who treat women like trash-no worse than trash targets for their cowardice.

B]Top court refuses to hear whether religion can be a murder defence
Article Tools[/B] Printer friendly
Font: * * * * Janice Tibbetts, CanWest News Service
Published: Friday, November 10, 2006
OTTAWA - The Supreme Court of Canada declined an invitation on Thursday to consider whether Muslim cultural and religious beliefs in ''family honour'' should be taken into account as justification for receiving a lighter sentence for killing an unfaithful wife.The court refused to hear the appeal of Adi Abdul Humaid, a devout Muslim from the United Arab Emirates, who admitted to stabbing Aysar Abbas to death with a steak knife on a visit to Ottawa in 1999.

In an application filed in the Supreme Court, Humaid's lawyer, Richard Bosada, argued Humaid was provoked by his wife's claim she cheated on him, an insult so severe in the Muslim faith it deprived him of self-control.

The concept of ''family honour'' in the Muslim culture means a man is disgraced if his wife has an affair, said the application.

Humaid was convicted of first-degree murder and lost his appeal at the Ontario Court of Appeal, which concluded his defence lacked an ''air of reality.''

The Supreme Court, by convention, did not give reasons for refusing to consider the case, but it normally only takes on appeals it considers to be of national importance.
Under Canadian law, a rarely used, controversial defence called provocation can allow intentional killings to be reduced to the lesser crime of manslaughter if the accused proves the crime was committed in the heat of passion arising from a ''wrongful act or insult'' that would cause an ordinary person to lose control.

Bosada said the high court should take on the case to provide guidance to lower courts ''in this multi-cultural Canadian society.''

Humaid contends his Muslim beliefs should be a factor because he killed his wife after she hinted she was having an affair with a business associate.

Abbas was 46 years old when she died of 23 stab wounds to the throat in the fall of 1999, while she and her husband were visiting their son at the University of Ottawa.

Humaid testified at his trial he blacked out after hearing his wife's confession and he lost all self-control.

The Ontario Crown, in a Supreme Court court submission, maintains the murder was pre-meditated and Humaid, who had an affair with the family maid, wanted out of his marriage. Humaid also stood to gain financially from the death of his wife, a successful engineer who controlled most of the family wealth.

After having an affair himself, Humaid's argument that he deserves a lighter sentence because he was provoked by his wife's insult ''is irreconcilable with the principal of gender equality'' enshrined in the Charter of Rights, says the Crown's submission.

An American scholar, Mahmoud Mustafa Ayoub, testified at Humaid's trial that many Islamic societies permit men to punish wives suspected of adultery and sometimes even kill them. Under Islamic law, punishment for adultery is usually flogging or stoning, Ayoub said. In some Muslim cultures and rural areas, unfaithful women can be killed.

But Ayoub acknowledged under cross-examination that Muslims in Canada should not be able to take the law into their own hands when they suspect their wives of infidelity.

Humaid and Abbas were Canadian citizens who lived in Dubai in 1999.

His lawyer could not be reached for comment.

CanWest News Service

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:31 pm

$1:
Sorry, rewrite that, as I’m not fluent in fucktardese. Besides, why am I educating you? You’ve yet to demonstrate that Islam is demonstrably worse (either contemporarily – if that’s the case, dumbass, then it would follow that ANY Muslim would be inherently bad, so why are many of them peaceful law-abiding citizens in Canada and the United States – you fumble with that and I’ll wait for your nosebleed to go away – or historically) than all faiths and that it alone is exclusive in perpetrating atrocities. Why call on me to do thing you abstain from?

definition of sect :“broken off , doctrinal differences fuckhead.ie not representative of the faith,it seems you are the one who does not know what sect means.

there you go again,have nothing knowledgeable to say so you ramble to make everyone will think you're smart.

Peaceful law abiding citizens who secretly want to dominate religion and society, read the quran,it's there all over the pages.....,that is why none of them ever stand up and denounce terrorism,they sit in their mosques and listen to the clerics spew hatred which they so blindly follow.
$1:
than all faiths and that it alone is exclusive in perpetrating atrocities. Why call on me to do thing you abstain from?

Translation: I have nothing to back up my idiotic view,so I'll just keep going in circles and avoid the question.Look everyone I'm so smart, will they love me mommy??

$1:
I’ve already offered many examples (learn to read, assclown) of Western culture committing heinous acts (from Americans in Vietnam to Bonsian acts of genocide) and I’m certainly not faulting Christianity for these acts. That’s because I’m not an uneducated dullard like you – I understand the complexities in studying other cultures and religions and have a superior comprehension of Western civilization than you, peon. The fact that I can quickly offer two relatively cotemporary examples (and that doesn’t include World War One, World War Two and the Holocaust) automatically renders your fuckwad point moot.

you quote things that have no bearing on the role of religion, which is what this whole fucking topic is about.For someone who is so homophobic and takes issue with insults such as "homo" learn to take some of your own advice.assclown

$1:
I’ve got to the point several times, my enlightened chimp, but it keeps flying over your sloped forehead. Sorry, my point is valid and irrefutable and I’ll simplify to meet the lowest common intellectual denominator: you.

Keep telling yourself that.

There you go again with the hot air, maybe you should take Ruez's advice and let your mom have a turn on the computer, you have no point crackhead, "look at me everyone I'm so smart with my insults, do people like me mommy???can I take the dunce hat off now teacher??"

Get a fucking life, there is such a thing as over tolerant, it's called ignorant.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Not at all, I think you're a tool.

I think you’re an asshat, so we’re even

$1:
“You think throwing around some big words makes you look smart.”

Nah, “big” words (I’ll assume that the uneducated term for varied diction) are just window dressing – it’s my ideas that count. You can’t handle either, so like an intellectual coward, you fall back on the banal peripheral attacks. My arguments still stand here, but I’ll repost them so we can all watch you piss yourself trying to counter them.

$1:
“Try again”

Okay. You’re slow, so I’d figured repetition might work

$1:
“might work with your fan club, but no one else”

I’ve got a fan club? Awesome. I wonder if the first newsletter will include your intellectual nose punching of my knee?

$1:
“If you want people to take you seriously try debating without insulting”

Really? Didn’t you just call me a tool? Swift move, fucktard. Besides, why not address salient points or concede yours instead of disingenuously posting abridged quotes? Sorry, your sanctimonious crap rings a little hollow.

$1:
“Otherwise your just a dick with a good dictionary”

Didn’t you just right, “If you want people to take you seriously try debating without insulting.” Nice move, hypocrite. You’re so flippin’ dense you can’t even maintain consistency from sentence to sentence. Twit.

$1:
“No get off your mom's computer and do your homework”

Good one, fuckoo. I love exchanging shots with the comically challenged, but that last one was so pathetically pedestrian that I almost feel sorry for you. I’d start a telethon if I thought others would care. Tell you what – I’m a sporting guy and I’ll spot you two posts to fix that, but as of right now, Bea Arthur could spin a better barb. Buck up little guy and if the comedy thing tanks at least you’ve got your smarts…er…ah…yeah, you’re screwed. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:37 pm

Tman1 Tman1:

Did they they do so in the name of their religion? Did they do so according to the rules of conduct of the US military? Are they being punished for their actions?

Nihilism is a bitch.

W.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:41 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Not at all, I think you're a tool.

I think you’re an asshat, so we’re even

$1:
“You think throwing around some big words makes you look smart.”

Nah, “big” words (I’ll assume that the uneducated term for varied diction) are just window dressing – it’s my ideas that count. You can’t handle either, so like an intellectual coward, you fall back on the banal peripheral attacks. My arguments still stand here, but I’ll repost them so we can all watch you piss yourself trying to counter them.

$1:
“Try again”

Okay. You’re slow, so I’d figured repetition might work

$1:
“might work with your fan club, but no one else”

I’ve got a fan club? Awesome. I wonder if the first newsletter will include your intellectual nose punching of my knee?

$1:
“If you want people to take you seriously try debating without insulting”

Really? Didn’t you just call me a tool? Swift move, fucktard. Besides, why not address salient points or concede yours instead of disingenuously posting abridged quotes? Sorry, your sanctimonious crap rings a little hollow.

$1:
“Otherwise your just a dick with a good dictionary”

Didn’t you just right, “If you want people to take you seriously try debating without insulting.” Nice move, hypocrite. You’re so flippin’ dense you can’t even maintain consistency from sentence to sentence. Twit.

$1:
“No get off your mom's computer and do your homework”

Good one, fuckoo. I love exchanging shots with the comically challenged, but that last one was so pathetically pedestrian that I almost feel sorry for you. I’d start a telethon if I thought others would care. Tell you what – I’m a sporting guy and I’ll spot you two posts to fix that, but as of right now, Bea Arthur could spin a better barb. Buck up little guy and if the comedy thing tanks at least you’ve got your smarts…er…ah…yeah, you’re screwed. :lol:
LOL Ya we're done. It must be hard to type with one hand while you pat yourself on the back. Come back when you have something to actually say. [stupid]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:44 pm

dubyah dubyah:
Did they they do so in the name of their religion? Did they do so according to the rules of conduct of the US military? Are they being punished for their actions?

I only provided the website, you'll have to ask them about that. That doesn't make those actions any less degrading and uncivilized. If you think it isn't, Nihilism is a bitch.
$1:
Nihilism is a bitch.

It is, I don't see how that applies to me.

Last edited by Tman1 on Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.