Read this article and see for yourself, Islam is the scurge of the world

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/sudan.html

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:05 am

Orinx Orinx:

No religion, culture or nationality has a monopoly on atrocities. Read a history book and you’d know this. Done. :roll:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:06 am

I didn't see anything there that shows it is the scurge of the world.

The same could have been said about Christians during the Crusades.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:08 am

The Islamic war against Christianity in the north of Africa has been in full swing for an entire decade now with millions of Christians dead from Sudan to Nigeria. Bigoted Liberals whose hatred of Christianity trumps any disdain for war in general have not only turned their backs on the oppressed but have quietly encouraged it in some circles.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:12 am

IceOwl has a new friend to play with. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:16 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Orinx Orinx:

No religion, culture or nationality has a monopoly on atrocities. Read a history book and you’d know this. Done. :roll:
So you dismiss it because other's have commited atrocities in the past? I guess the difference is Some groups have learned from the errors of their ways and some are being allowed to continue.

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:19 am

Newfy Newfy:
I didn't see anything there that shows it is the scurge of the world.

The same could have been said about Christians during the Crusades.

The difference is christians have become civilized over the last 400 years, the muslims have stayed constant.

$1:
After Powell's visit to the refugee camps of the Darfur people, the world cannot deny the obvious anymore: Arab militias (the "Janjaweed"), tolerated if not backed by the Sudanese government (witnesses describe coordinated attacks on villages by militias and air force), have been scientifically exterminating the non-Arabs of Sudan, the same way that Arabs elsewhere, from Morocco to Iraq, "cleansed" their lands of all non-Arabs.
As Amnesty International reported: "Arab militias in Sudan are gang-raping and abducting girls as young as eight... systematically killing, torturing, or using them as sex slaves". Amnesty International quotes Darfur women describing the gang-rapes by Islamic fundamentalists: "They raped women. They are happy when they rape. They sing when they rape and they tell us that we are just slaves"

Systematically killing and torturing would lead me to believe it is the scurge of the world, just like the nazis systematically killing and torturing was the scurge during ww2

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:21 am

i don't believe it is any perticular religion or race that has a monopoly on atrocities, it is the people within those races or religions who believe that their shit is eqal to God's, Creators etc shit that we should be worried about, and these people are everywhere

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:24 am

Heavy_Metal Heavy_Metal:
i don't believe it is any perticular religion or race that has a monopoly on atrocities, it is the people within those races or religions who believe that their shit is eqal to God's, Creators etc shit that we should be worried about, and these people are everywhere

I agree with this to a certain degree, there are isolated cases of other religions and ethinc groups commiting crime, however, other religions and ethnic groups speak out, isolate and distance themselves from these "other radicals" whereas arabs and muslims don't,they feel victimized and abused when "christians" do it to them and stick together.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:28 am

RUEZ RUEZ:
So you dismiss it because other's have commited atrocities in the past?

How did I dismiss it? I merely questioned its inaccurate and reaching conclusion. Don’t ascribe actions to me. If you think I erred then offer something of substance instead of argumentative fallacies.

$1:
“I guess the difference is Some groups have learned from the errors of their ways and some are being allowed to continue”

Really? What groups have learned the error of their ways are now free of intolerance, brutality and injustice?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:31 am

Heavy_Metal Heavy_Metal:

With a little perspective, most should have come to similar conclusions. PDT_Armataz_01_34

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:37 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
RUEZ RUEZ:
So you dismiss it because other's have commited atrocities in the past?

How did I dismiss it? I merely questioned its inaccurate and reaching conclusion. Don’t ascribe actions to me. If you think I erred then offer something of substance instead of argumentative fallacies.

$1:
“I guess the difference is Some groups have learned from the errors of their ways and some are being allowed to continue”

Really? What groups have learned the error of their ways are now free of intolerance, brutality and injustice?

you have a point here, oh no wait you don't.

Intolerance is still around.But the west deals with it in a civilised way,not by commiting genocide.

Brutality, last I checked the west was fighting against brutality eg, Taliban executing woman in public soccer stadiums for trying to get an education, seen that happen lately????

Injustice????

Please give me a fuckin break!!!!!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:48 am

Orinx Orinx:

you have a point here, oh no wait you don't.

I don't have a point? Prove it with something tangible – simply spewing it doesn’t make it so.

$1:
“Intolerance is still around.But the west deals with it in a civilised way,not by commiting genocide.”

The West has committed genocide. The West has stood idly by while genocide was and is being committed. Western nations have been guilty of some the worse actions in history and while many haven’t committed such acts lately, that doesn’t mean we aren’t capable nor does it mean we are morally superior. Some humans are the perpetrators of some pretty heinous acts (look at some American actions in Vietnam or South American political cabals or the death toll in Irag) but it isn’t specifically attributable to religion. Unless you’ve got something that proves, with tangible evidence, not some goofball website, that religion is a root cause of violence, you’ve got nothing other than your ignorance and prejudices.

$1:
“Brutality, last I checked the west was fighting against brutality eg, Taliban executing woman in public soccer stadiums for trying to get an education, seen that happen lately????”

I’m not excusing the actions of the Taliban, but if you believe that these thugs were under some bizarre Muslim spell than you’re got a long way to come. It’s not religion, it’s ignorance, it’s marginalization, it’s flawed human character, it’s psychological factors, it’s complex socio-economic conditions, but it’s not a book or simply a theology that is the primary motivator. Sorry.

$1:
“Injustice????”

Ignorance????

$1:
“Please give me a fuckin break!!!!!”

I did. I took it easy on you. :twisted:

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:59 am

$1:
I’m not excusing the actions of the Taliban, but if you believe that these thugs were under some bizarre Muslim spell than you’re got a long way to come. It’s not religion, it’s ignorance, it’s marginalization, it’s flawed human character, it’s psychological factors, it’s complex socio-economic conditions, but it’s not a book or simply a theology that is the primary motivator.

Really, cause I thought sharia law was how they ruled and where do they get the laws from?????the quaran maybe????definitely an ignorant religion.

"Death toll in Iraq"

Don't forget muslims started this war with the intifada that was started by the palestinians in 2000.

unleash your wrath if you can mustang1, I'm a big boy.....

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:03 pm

Think I'll get out the big bowl........going to need lots of popcorn for this one.