Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:16 pm

None of those results have anything to do with what you're talking about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:37 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Funny because I believe you just finished trying to argue that the Rohingya have no business in Burma because their population was only a minority until the early 20th century. And yet that's true for Jews in Palestine as well and it doesn't seem to bother you.

Yes, but that's you're biggest problem. You believe what you want to believe, not the truth that's right in front of your face.

You want to believe the Rohingya are the victims, the Burmese are the bad guys, and it's as simple as that.

You've been shown how it's more complex than that convenient spin. The example you'd like to divert to now is also complex. Are you saying you would like me to explain that one to you too? I can do it, but this time you'll have to pay attention to what you're actually being told rather than what you'd prefer to believe or it's not worth my while.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Women and children and non-combatants are being killed there's no excuse for that.

Yes there is an armed resistance but that doesn't justify deliberately murdering civilians or mean that there hasn't been historical persecution

Do you remember a few years ago when Arab Muslim Sudanese government was persecuting and ethnically cleansing a non-Arab Christian ethnic minority in Darfur? Similar situation. Those Christian Darfuris also had their own separatist insurgent forces, but I'll bet you didn't hold that against them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Women and children and non-combatants are being killed there's no excuse for that.

We don't actually know the whole truth there, but that's the story. Let's say it's as simple as what you say though. In fact I don't have a problem suspecting it most likely is more or less like that.

However...

Burmese Women and children were being killed when the Muslims first sparked the conflict by killing 50,000. I'm going to assume many of those were women and children. If we're going to believe stories it's likely women were involved not just to be murdered, because the story behind the 2012 riots that resparked the current rebellion said they were caused by Muslim men getting rapey with Buddhist women.

So yes, women and children in the middle of all this is sad, but no it's not as simple 'those poor victimized Muslims.

And yes, I know there was another conflict Muslims were involved with in the Sudan. Isn't it an amazing coincidence how lately it always seems to be them in the middle of these tit for tat pushes to cleanse an area in one conflict by the Muslims the next by the infidels?

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Where did you get 50,000 from?

And the only one pedalling a simplistic narrative is you: Muslims = evil. We've heard that one from you before.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:11 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
And the only one pedalling a simplistic narrative is you: Muslims = evil. We've heard that one from you before.

See there you go again believing what you want to believe even though you've been told flat out over and over again this Rohingya conflict is being sold too simplistically. It's more complex.

And the 50,000 murdered Arakanese during the 1940's conflict the Muslims initiated is an estimate. I've seen different ones from 10,000 to 50,000. There are similar estimates for dead Bengali/Rohingya Muslims when the Burmese counter-attacked later.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 am

One person is killed as mob of 20,000 Muslims burns down Hindu village in Bangladesh after rumour spread that a local had insulted Prophet Mohammed on Facebook

Trouble flared in the village of Thakurbari, Bangladesh, over a Facebook post
It was reported a villager had insulted Prophet Mohammed on social media
A 20,000-strong mob marched on the village, burning and looting houses
Protesters clashed with police and one person was killed and five others injured

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4yJl5Iu00

MSM reaction....................... zero.
Can't imagine why.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:42 am

Same reason few have heard about Balochistan or the uncountable atrocities currently perpetrated against Christians in the Islamic world, I imagine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Come to think of it and now that we know the way 'Bengalis' treat Hindus let's review the story the BBC seemed skeptical of where mass Hindu graves were being discovered in Rakhine and fingers were being pointed at the Rohingya.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41384457

In fact, let's check out some media Leftists don't want you to see to discover what the other side is saying:

Mass Hindu Graves Linked to Rohingya Islamist Rebels

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:00 pm

The liberal/left Washington Post is now acknowledging that the fucking Rohingya shitstains aren't the innocent little victims your ignorant, naive, and desperately vain PM thinks they are.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... ec2f9cb444

‘We are going to kill you’: Villagers in Burma recount violence by Rohingya Muslim militants

$1:
November 14 at 11:42 AM

SITTWE, Burma — The Hindu woman wept as she vowed never to return home, where she said Rohingya militants slaughtered her son, daughter-in-law and three granddaughters in August.

“They killed my family,” Halu Bar Hla, 70, said through tears, at a camp for internally displaced people in western Burma. “I will not go back. I will die if I go back to my village. They will slit my throat.”

Hla’s account illustrates the complexity of the Rohingya crisis, in which Buddhists and minorities such as Hindus claim militant Rohingya have carried out atrocities against them even as a brutal military “clearance operation” has sent 600,000 Rohingya Muslims across the border into Bangladesh.

The United Nations human rights chief has called the Burmese military’s crackdown a “textbook example of ethnic cleansing,” and Burma’s democratically elected government and its de facto leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, have been widely condemned during the exodus.

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will meet with Suu Kyi and the military commander on Wednesday in Burma, where he is expected to press for a “credible investigation” into alleged abuses and could raise the possibility of renewed sanctions, a State Department official said. The Burmese military issued an internal report this week that exonerated its soldiers of any wrongdoing.

Interviews with monks, politicians and refugees in this port city demonstrate how difficult it will be for Burmese and Bangladeshi officials to hammer out a plan for the Rohingya to return to Rakhine state. Leaders from both the Buddhist community and Suu Kyi’s government deny atrocities against Rohingya have taken place at all, saying that the refugees fled in fear after Rohingya militants attacked police posts in late August.

“The extremists incited villagers to go away saying the Burma Army would come and kill them. They killed Hindus and other ethnic minorities. We could not find the death of any Muslim,” said Win Htein, a top adviser to Suu Kyi. “There is no genocide or ethnic cleansing.”

Sittwe is about as close as journalists can freely get to northern Rakhine state, now sealed by the military, where the militants attacked on Aug. 25. Behind the military cordon, the violence has ebbed. Villagers and aid workers allowed entry to that area describe ghostly scenes of burned Rohingya villages, largely devoid of people. Estimates vary, but between 100,000 to 200,000 Rohingya remain, with food and medical supplies running low.

“Even with the destruction, you can see a bicycle that’s just left. It’s a very strange feeling, as if life has stopped. The sense of emptiness is quite striking,” said Fabrizio Carboni, the head of the Burma delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross.

Red Cross groups — so far the only outside aid workers permitted to enter — have distributed food and cash assistance to 86,000 since late August.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:22 pm

I was going to say 'Not My Prime Minister," but then I thought to myself, "Hey, that sounds familiar." :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Boy when you listen to Bart and Fiddle, you can really see how it was that Hitler just rolled into power.

Beave Beave:

You know, you wouldn't think you'd have to spell that out for somebody.

Last edited by Zipperfish on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 pm

And when I listen to you and Beave I remember the old Soviet Pravda, Zip.

They were raking up some Rakhine mud on the Canadian nightly snooze last night. Did you see it?

Lots of peasant in the village interviews concerning atrocities they told us they had experienced recently. I found it suspicious the way the interpreter kept translating some word in their testimonies into the word "God." Shouldn't it have been 'Allah?' And if it was Allah why would that word need to be translated?

They insinuated these villagers were Rohingya, as in Muslims, but they never really said it outright during the actual interviews.

So who were these villagers really, I wonder? Hindus, maybe, being attacked by Rohingya Mujahadeen? And was I the only one who thought maybe he was being played by the nightly news?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Boy when you listen to Bart and Fiddle, you can really see how it was that Hitler just rolled into power.

Beave Beave:

You know, you wouldn't think you'd have to spell that out for somebody.

Don't forget that when Canada indiscriminately bombed Germany your planes, crews, and bombs killed plenty of German women and children.

http://www.warmuseum.ca/cwm/exhibitions ... er_e.shtml

"Oh, but Bart! It was okay because they were NAZIS!!!"

You know, kids, it's war. Shit happens in war.

That's why you try to avoid war.

In the case of the Rohingya it's why they should not have fucked with the Burmese and IMHO the Rohingya leaders sorely underestimated the resolve of the little liberal lady who leads Burma.

Now after starting a bloody war back in August the Burmese have had enough of the Rohingya and they're kicking them over the border to Bangladesh.

And like Muslims everywhere they didn't give three shits concern for the welfare of their own families when they started this war because all that matters is serving their evil blood god.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And when I listen to you and yours I remember the old Soviet Pravda Zip.

They were raking up some Rakhine mud on the Canadian nightly snooze last night. Did you see it?

Lots of peasant in the village interviews concerning atrocities they told us they experienced. I found it suspicious the way the interpreter kept translating some word in their testimonies into the word "God." Shouldn't it have been 'Allah?'

They insinuated these villagers were Rohingya, as in Muslims, but they never really said it outright during the actual interviews.

So who were they really, I wonder. And was I the only one who thought maybe he was being played.

Yes, quite suspicious, given that all reporters are liars, all Muslims are liars and all the UN are liars. The kids probably shot themselves for the photo-ops, and they all burned down their own homes just to get more sympathy for themselves.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next