Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:21 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/paki ... t-to-death

Pakistan: New party gaining popularity by insisting that “blasphemers” must be put to death

"Ahead of Pakistan’s general elections later this month, the newly established Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) party is gaining traction with its anti-blasphemy agenda.”

This is because its Islamic message resonates with the serious Muslims in Pakiustan. Islam mandates death for non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state who mention “something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam” (‘Umdat al-Salik, o11.10), and such laws are based upon passages in the Hadith and Sira in which Muhammad orders the murders of people who have insulted him.

These include Abu Afak, who was over one hundred years old, and the poetess Asma bint Marwan. Abu Afak was killed in his sleep, in response to Muhammad’s question, “Who will avenge me on this scoundrel?” Similarly, Muhammad on another occasion cried out, “Will no one rid me of this daughter of Marwan?” One of his followers, Umayr ibn Adi, went to her house that night, where he found her sleeping next to her children. The youngest, a nursing babe, was in her arms. But that didn’t stop Umayr from murdering her and the baby as well. Muhammad commended him: “You have done a great service to Allah and His Messenger, Umayr!” (Ibn Ishaq, 674-676)

Then there was Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf. Muhammad asked: “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” One of the Muslims, Muhammad bin Maslama answered, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” When Muhammad said that he would, Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab).” Muhammad responded: “You may say it.” Muhammad bin Maslama duly lied to Ka’b, luring him into his trap, and murdered him. (Sahih Bukhari, volume 5, book 59, number 369)

“Blasphemers should be put to death, says one Pakistan party as elections near,” World Watch Monitor, July 11, 2018:

Ahead of Pakistan’s general elections later this month, the newly established Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) party is gaining traction with its anti-blasphemy agenda, Al-Jazeera reports.

The party calls for blasphemers against Islam to be put to death and for those who kill alleged blasphemers to be celebrated. Its election posters often feature images of those who have killed for blasphemy – among them Mumtaz Qadri, who was put to death for murdering the Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer for the latter’s criticism of Pakistan’s notorious blasphemy laws and support for a Christian woman on death row, Asia Bibi.

According to Al-Jazeera, at least 74 people have been killed since 1990 following accusations of committing blasphemy. Many more have been arrested and tried.

Pakistan has the most stringent blasphemy laws in the world, and they have been used disproportionately against religious minorities – Pakistani Christians make up only 1.5 per cent of the total population, but over a quarter (187) of the 702 blasphemy cases registered between 1990 and 2014 were against Christians.

The head of the TLP, Khadim Hussain Rizvi, is a scholar who blocked a major highway into the capital, Islamabad, with thousands of his supporters in November, protesting against a change to an electoral oath that Rizvi claimed amounted to blasphemy. The federal minister resigned over the protests….

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Quote:
Muhammad orders the murders of people who have insulted him

'Religion of peace' my ass.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Do you think Muhammad, like, directly orders the hit, or does he get Issa in accounting to send an email?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Imagine that, blood thirsty deities and prophets. That has never existed in any other religion or mythology.

I'll never understand why someone says their blood thirsty imaginary friend is better than another blood thirsty imaginary friend.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Tricks wrote:
Imagine that, blood thirsty deities and prophets. That has never existed in any other religion or mythology.

I'll never understand why someone says their blood thirsty imaginary friend is better than another blood thirsty imaginary friend.

Correct, but mostly in the past, this is current.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 pm

PluggyRug wrote:
Tricks wrote:

Yep, one religion is over whelmingly worse right now, but no mythology or religion is blood free.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Quote:

If only American liberals would let you Deplorables get away with doing the same, eh Bart? You must be green with envy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Quote:

If only American liberals would let you Deplorables get away with doing the same, eh Bart? You must be green with envy.

Once again, my deepest, darkest fantasy as a "right wing extremist" is to leave you alone and have you return the courtesy.

Don't force me to pay for your health care, your retirement, your housing, your food, or anything else and I personally don't GAF if you and yours abort yourselves and drug yourselves into demographic irrelevance.

Just don't ask me to pay for it and I'm all sunshine and roses about it.

Oh, and don't ask me to endorse your sexual perversions and mental delusions...like saying that butt humping a giraffe is 'normal' or that an old guy in a dress is actually a six year old girl.

You do what you wish, just don't ask me to play along. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:23 pm

Blasphemers should be put to death, says one Pakistan party as elections near,” World Watch Monitor, July 11, 2018:

Where he says that? No Pakistani/international media outlet is reporting it.

Pakistanis have never elected right wingers/conservatives through out their history. So, please cut the crap.

Minorities are well integrated here

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:06 am

Fighter wrote:
Blasphemers should be put to death, says one Pakistan party as elections near,” World Watch Monitor, July 11, 2018:

Where he says that? No Pakistani/international media outlet is reporting it.
Al Jazeera
The Question: Who owns the Al Jazeera "news" network?

Quote:
Suspect in Lahore blasphemy case fighting for his life

A Christian resident of Lahore says he attempted suicide as interrogators forced him to perform oral sex on cousin.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/03/suspect-lahore-blasphemy-case-fighting-life-180303085358736.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 am

Bart, If you or I or a couple of other people here were to have the misfortune of turning up in one of these En-Darkened nations we would be in trouble.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 am

GreenTiger wrote:
Bart, If you or I or a couple of other people here were to have the misfortune of turning up in one of these En-Darkened nations we would be in trouble.

I'm 90% sure I'd be killed before we landed in one of these nations.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:39 am

GreenTiger wrote:

Their kind of trouble is nothing you can't kill your way out of.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 am

Fighter wrote:
Minorities are well integrated here

They are and you are proof.

So am I. :idea:

That doesn't mean that the other people on this site aren't allowed to mock and ridicule my beliefs and your beliefs and it doesn't mean that whatever you or I hold dear is somehow sacred to people who don't hold it sacred.

You are most welcome here but if you're going to be here then you have to put up with the same shit I do and you're going to have to accept that not everyone in the world gives a fuck about your religion, your prophet, your culture, your traditions, or anything else.

BUT you do have a forum here to present your religion, prophet, culture, traditions, and etc. to everyone else and then let people make up their own minds.

So pull on your big-boy pants and accept the fact that if the people here give a shit enough to mock or ridicule you then and only then have you been truly integrated here. [B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:18 am

PluggyRug wrote:
Tricks wrote:

Well, not completely. And I know... fictional character... and all that, but the sentiment is out there... waiting.

WATCH OUT!