bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 am

This is being reported in several places and I am posting a synopsis.

Last night in what the government called a highly coordinated and almost military-like operation Muslims across the Gothenburg, Trollhattan, and Stockholm area attacked and burned 80+ cars, some structures, and possibly even a church in Gothenburg.

The Swedish PM Stefan Löfven reacted to the attacks by saying, "What the fuck are you doing?" which has been moderated by the media to, "What the hell are you doing?"

Various leaders of the Sweden Democrats Party responded to the attacks with calls for the arrest and deportation of the Muslim attackers and their families. The Sweden Democrats are expected to become the #2 party in Sweden after the upcoming elections and political analysts are now entertaining the idea that the Sweden Democrats may well become one of the first majority parties in Swedish history.

Even the leader of the Moderate Party, Ulf Kristersson, took an unusually hard line saying: "These are no 'protests', this is sabotage. Sweden has tolerated this far too long. It has to end!"

Police report two arrests.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:47 am

Odd. None of the reports I read say anything about their religion. Or even skin colour for that matter.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45181321

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... weden.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swed ... SKBN1KZ0OJ

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 am

https://www.thelocal.se/20180814/cars-b ... -stockholm

A local report.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Odd. None of the reports I read say anything about their religion. Or even skin colour for that matter.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45181321

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... weden.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swed ... SKBN1KZ0OJ

https://twitter.com/Ex_Muslims_Irl/stat ... n-fotos%2F

$1:
In western Sweden, there has been a series of coordinated arson attacks. In Gothenburg, at least 60 cars have been set on fire by masked Muslim youths, with rocks and firebombs thrown at police in Trollhättan. Are we to tolerate this behaviour on account of them being migrants?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 am

Because no one on Twitter has an agenda and always posts accurate information, right?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

Wait...what? You mean this isn't another case of Multi-cultural enrichment?

We do at least hear this:

$1:
Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said: "It looks like very coordinated, almost like a military operation."

So if this isn't another case of diversity being Sweden's case, what else is it?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:08 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Because no one on Twitter has an agenda and always posts accurate information, right?

When Ex-Muslims call out Muslims on their actions I would consider them a trustworthy arbiter of what makes one a Muslim.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:31 am

In an attempt to answer the question "if it is a coordinated attack" as suggested by the Swedish Prime Minister, "who's coordinating it?" I look around.

The leftist Guardian newspaper suggests this possibility:

"The coordinated nature of the attacks made some suspect an attempt by the far right to whip up anti-immigrant sentiment ahead of the election, in which the anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats are vying to become the country’s largest political party.

Daniel Riazat, an MP for the Left party, said on Twitter: “I would not be surprised if far right extremists were involved in some way.

They also say this:

"Sweden goes to the polls on 9 September with violent crime high on the political agenda after a , largely in deprived areas with large concentrations of immigrants."

The BBC told us this:

"The masked young people broke car windows before pouring flammable liquids inside, Swedish media said. They were also seen throwing stones at police officers."

I'll tell you this:

It's happened before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22656657

"The riots began on Sunday in Husby, a deprived, predominantly immigrant area in the north-west of the capital.

It is believed they were sparked by the death of an elderly man nearly a week before, who was shot by police after he allegedly threatened to kill them with a machete."

So a pattern of car-burning riots occurring out of no-go zones in Sweden and perped by what the media calls 'youths in masks' is increasing this time with an election approaching.

From this we must ask ourselves which makes the most sense?

1. The Swedish opposition has some found a way to exploit the tendency of "youthful" denizens of Sweden's no-go zones to burn cars and riot in order to increase support for their party.

2. Sweden screwed up when it allowed these no-go zones to get large. (BTW, one hears they're majority Muslim. Somebody should check that.) This possibility suggests that largely Muslim populations of Swedish no-go zones are just doing what they apparently do from time to time - only moreso. And perhaps the 'moreso' is explained by the fact the no-go zones keeping getting bigger and stronger, while Swedish law gets weaker.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

When Ex-Muslims call out Muslims on their actions I would consider them a trustworthy arbiter of what makes one a Muslim.

You've been fooled by your cognitive bias before. I would wait until a proper reporter finds the facts and reports them. I would consider nothing on Twitter trustworthy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:48 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

You've been fooled by your cognitive bias before. I would wait until a proper reporter finds the facts and reports them. I would consider nothing on Twitter trustworthy.

Attachments:
Muslins.jpg
Muslins.jpg [ 55.7 KiB | Viewed 312 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:52 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Here's the facts. Tell me which ones you doubt and what you prefer as a "proper reporter." I'll look around for you.

This isn't the first time car-burning riots have happened in Sweden.

In all cases the perps come out of no-go zones.

These zones are majority Muslim.

This is only the largest example not the first.

But if this isn't another example of multicultural enrichment, what is it?

As to being fooled by cognitive bias...ever heard the one about glass houses?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:10 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

True and the Ex-Muslims are harder on the group of asshole thugs than any of us.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 am

$1:
In a separate statement, Sweden's national police said reasons for such fires are hard to establish and can have different motivations, including provoking authorities, hiding traces in connection with criminal activities and insurance fraud.

Such fires are "not a new phenomenon," Emil Eisersjo of Sweden's national police said. "There is a tendency for a hike in connection with the end of the school year, the beginning of the school year and in the winter when fireworks are on sale" ahead of the New Year.

https://apnews.com/2fb67353376349bca7ba5d4c01d74aac

$1:
Systematically setting cars on fire has become a associated with gang violence in suburbs in Sweden's major cities.

Last year, 1,457 cars were 'deliberately' set on fire across Sweden, compared to 1,641 in 2016, according to the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency's figures.

Last year in February, two days after US President Donald Trump's baffling comments linking crime to immigration in Sweden, riots broke out in the immigrant-heavy northern Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby.

Dozens of youths clashed with police after they arrested a suspected drug dealer in Rinkeby. The rioters threw stones at police, burned cars and looted shops.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-say.html

Still, nothing about 'Muslims'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Teenager is arrested in Turkey over firebombing of cars in Sweden as four more attacks take place overnight after police said masked youth gangs coordinated the chaos via social media

Teenager, born 1999, arrested in connection with arson attacks in Sweden
He was apprehended as he landed in Turkey having fled Sweden after fires
Around 100 cars were set alight in Gothenburg and surrounding cities
Another 13 on fire in Stockholm and Uppsala, and cars burned in Malmo
Police believe attacks were coordinated on social media by the youth gangs

Turkey, must be a Mennonite.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Teenager is arrested in Turkey over firebombing of cars in Sweden as four more attacks take place overnight after police said masked youth gangs coordinated the chaos via social media

Teenager, born 1999, arrested in connection with arson attacks in Sweden
He was apprehended as he landed in Turkey having fled Sweden after fires
Around 100 cars were set alight in Gothenburg and surrounding cities
Another 13 on fire in Stockholm and Uppsala, and cars burned in Malmo
Police believe attacks were coordinated on social media by the youth gangs

Turkey, must be a Mennonite.

Could be. Could be a Coptic Christian too.

Point being, you guys want to believe something so badly you don't care if there is proof or not.