canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
My two cents here is that I am sorry that Mr. Khan's historic visit to the USA has been overshadowed in the US media by the ongoing circus with the now-debunked Russia Collusion and the absurd Mueller investigation into events that are now known to have been 100% fabricated by the Democrats and their co-conspirators in the UK intelligence sphere.

And while I like President Trump I think he's got a better chance of building high speed rail between LA and Honolulu than he does of brokering peace in Kashmir.

[B-o]

Mr. Trump has accepted an invitation of PM Khan; of visiting to Pakistan.

Fingers crossed :D

Hopefully Kashmir issue will get resolved.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:31 pm

The Kashmir issue is going to take a lot of give and take by both sides. I don't see either side willing to give on just take. Very sad for that region and the people living there.

Who knows one day it may get all worked out and they will find peace.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Pakistan and India should simply give Kashmir the independence that was promised to Kashmir when the British withdrew from the region. Then neither country claims the region.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:41 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Pakistan and India should simply give Kashmir the independence that was promised to Kashmir when the British withdrew from the region. Then neither country claims the region.

That's exactly what Khan said on his interview with Fox. That let the Kashmiris decide for themselves. The UN resolution for a referendum already exists Resolution 47.

P.S : I think I was wrong about Trump and the right in general or maybe I'm right wing and just didn't known it??? I'm a fan of Duterte in the Philippines and his tough on crime and corruption policies. Khan obviously for his honesty and tough stance on corruption.

What do Khan, Duterte and Trump have in common? They get helluva lot of shit in the local media. As for Khan and Duterte I know its totally undeserved the amount of criticism they get. And now with this Russian thing over seems most of what Trump was getting was also mostly undeserved. Also all 3 are strong willed and don't mince words.

So kinda confused about Trump right now!?!?!?!

And with Boris becoming PM. I think the world is getting tired of politicians who want to please everyone all the time and afraid to take a stand on unpopular issues, because as soon as he stepped into office, he made it clear he's not backing out of Brexit

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:05 pm

HI agree with both of you guys. We are tired of the professional politician who will tell you any trash you want to here' which is why at the very least 'Mr Trump is resting his ass in the Oval Office and HildaBeast is in her cave.
El