canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:47 am

Due to the possibility of some degree of truth within it, this film cannot be released in the U.S. As in Nazi Germany or for that matter, any other controlled society, this fictional movie will not be made available.

http://www.henrymakow.com/filmmaker_was ... _on_9.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxO-CfNMYYQ

And for all you tin foilers out there, get ready for a indefinite macro retail bank shut-down that the apparatchiks (obomba and his controllers) have planned for this August or September. It's planned to be sort of like the minting of a allegorical coinage/commemorative for 911 to give everyone that warm and fuzz feeling. Thing is, if they can pull this one off as planned, there won't be no coins. I won't release my source of this tin foil crowd pleasing leak. Just remember, the apparatchiks like to telegraph their punches when it comes to this stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 am

Wow,you just cant let 9/11 go can you? :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 am

Nothing new here.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

I don't let 911 go because we have only begun to see the fallout from it. This coming bank closure and 911 are about one thing - total control of the plebes. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that this indefinite closure will happen before the end of the year. The U.S. is defaulting on it's debt obligations and borrowing more, this situation will not be able to continue.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 am

djakeydd djakeydd:
I don't let 911 go because we have only begun to see the fallout from it. This coming bank closure and 911 are about one thing - total control of the plebes. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that this indefinite closure will happen before the end of the year. The U.S. is defaulting on it's debt obligations and borrowing more, this situation will not be able to continue.

Michael moore can do another movie and suck some more buck's out of you foilers and the rest of his sheeple. :lol:

Dont worry,were laughing with you. :roll:

I like how he controls his "plebes"

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am

djakeydd djakeydd:

You forgot to mention radio mind control and the cone of silence.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:41 am

A humurous look at foilers/911

http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_wa ... e-job.html