CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 am

[font=Verdana] I daresay it is time we, as Canadians, demand that all our Canadian Forces be removed from Afghani soil. Do we honestly give a shit what happens to the Aghanis? Fuck them and the camel they rode in on. Let them kill each other off. Who fucking cares? [/font]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:00 pm

Fascisti

$1:
I daresay it is time we, as Canadians, demand that all our Canadian Forces be removed from Afghani soil. Do we honestly give a shit what happens to the Aghanis? Fuck them and the camel they rode in on. Let them kill each other off. Who fucking cares?

While I share your concern for Afghans, I do not share your potty-mouth choice of language.

Still in Grade 9????

I however take exception to your demand for a pullout.

I would have prefered that Afghanistan had been turned to glass but have an informed lack of confidence that even nuclear weapons could be thorough enough, given Afghanistan's terrain. Nuclear weapons are extremely over-rated......
Great for whacking cities but that's about it.

Currently it is preferable that most of the crazies are heavily engaged in Afghanistan, engaging our well trained, well equiped, young men wearing body armour and riding in armoured vehicles than having these freaks attacking our infrastructure and our vulnerable citizens on our streets.

See the results of a bunch of "yo-man" gang-bangers having a tournament on Yonge Street on Boxing Day. Imagine one suicide bomber on the TTC subway........

:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 am

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
50?

Is that it?

For the kinda money we're spending and the boots on the ground we can do better then that.

Hopefully next weeks tally will show a little effort or the low body count better get reflected on somebody's PER.

Now let's go Canada!

[flag]
ROTFL