Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:22 am

Orinx Orinx:
icekarma2752 icekarma2752:
well scrappy the way i see it is that the religion seems to effect great mind-control over its followers..so how do we fight back? when afghanistan and iraq were invaded the very 1st priority shouldve have been destroy all the mosques and make a huge bond-fire with copies of the koran..seems drastic but i really believe islam is an evil religion and should be banned..the objective should be to show all followers of islam that this allah sending down chariots of fire from the heavens upon to the ifideals just isnt going to happen

YOU'RE SUCH A JERK OFF, you just contradicted yourself big time.

I thought you weren't a right winger, this posting of yours is very right wing don't you think.

If islam is an evil religion then it makes perfect sense that we are waging a war against islam.

I hope you can get your thoughts together in a coherent manner in your next post.

ok..once again..there is NO war waged against islam..i could be wrong but didnt g.w.bush invade iraq looking for imaginary WMDs?...no mention was made of it having anything to do with islam
contradict myself?..how?..i believe in the rights and freedom of all people..islam is oppressive therefore its very reasonable for me to take a stance against it..and for one final time..this is not an issue of right and left(those terms are now becoming annoying)..this is a simple issue of right and wrong..and looking at your posts i now realize why the "right" is in big political trouble

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:14 am

Orinx Orinx:
well scrappy the way i see it is that the religion seems to effect great mind-control over its followers..so how do we fight back? when afghanistan and iraq were invaded the very 1st priority shouldve have been destroy all the mosques and make a huge bond-fire with copies of the koran..seems drastic but i really believe islam is an evil religion and should be banned..the objective should be to show all followers of islam that this allah sending down chariots of fire from the heavens upon to the ifideals just isnt going to happen

I thought you weren't a right winger, this posting of yours is very right wing don't you think.

If islam is an evil religion then it makes perfect sense that we are waging a war against islam.

I hope you can get your thoughts together in a coherent manner in your next post.

why are you so quiet orinx??..oh yes thats right i forgot i got you kicked off this site

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:46 am

Conservatism is regressing.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:50 pm

sandorski sandorski:
Conservatism is regressing.

well guys like orinx simply lack the intelliect and social skills to make conservatism a viable option

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:50 pm

why are you so quiet orinx??..oh yes thats right i forgot i got you kicked off this site
[huh] No, he didn't.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:07 pm

If we all converted tomorrow, like the Left would like us to do quietly, the Radicals would still hate us. The left think if we beg, lie and hug a tree long enough they'll let us live. It reminds me of France, I'd rather be "Red than Dead". No really they mean us no harm, note to Europe, they wanna live in peace. Cough, read some papers that don't come from NS. Cough, cough.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:19 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
[huh] No, he didn't.

sorry my mistake..orinx got himself kicked off

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:24 am

Orinx Orinx:

orinx...i knew you lacked intelligence but i honestly had no idea you were so fricking stupid.."it makes perfect sense that we are waging war against islam"...i thought it was about imaginary WMDs..until g.w.bush comes right out and announces that it is in fact against islam then perhaps we'll have something to talk about....and btw...sorry to burst your bubble but i do NOT require your permission to take whatever stances i chose

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:17 am

The images of palestinians hysterically dancing in the street celebrating 911 make it extremely difficult not to equate islam and muslims as terrorists. Very few muslims can discuss the War on terror without making a freudian slip approving/sympathizing with the terrorists.

When the widespread mentality of muslims is that the war on Terror is a War on Islam, and claim pan-islamic hostility towards the US and the west.......who really is the enemy....a small minority of crazies or Islam itself?

:roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 am

Orinx Orinx:
icekarma2752 wrote

$1:
those arent battles against islam...only countries..its your hero g.w.bush who claimed that islam,judaism and christianity all have the same god while my contention is that allah is a pagan god,...and judging by the childish content of your threads orinx this is the reason why ive never embraced the far-right of the political spectrum..you seem to be consistant with all of the negative stereo-types of far right-wings

http://iafrica.com/news/worldnews/548487.htm

even the islamists know they're being fought and defeated and as you can read for yourself are going to start cowardly insurgent attacks.

the govt of somalia is fighting islamic millitants, so how can it be a war against a country.

afghanistan is no longer run by the cruel domination of the taliban and sharia law so are we fighting the country of afghanistan or radical fundamentalist extremists ie ISLAM

you were probably rejected by the right for being such an idiot .

come on bro, do you really believe what you post???????

:roll: lets just do it this way you mental midget...."this is my rifle this my gun....the rest is all yours

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:25 am

[?] Why are you replying to posts made in January??

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:02 am

oops :oops: :oops: :oops: just stumble across them...dont have the entire rules down-pack..will be more careful in the future

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:15 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
The images of palestinians hysterically dancing in the street celebrating 911 make it extremely difficult not to equate islam and muslims as terrorists. Very few muslims can discuss the War on terror without making a freudian slip approving/sympathizing with the terrorists.

When the widespread mentality of muslims is that the war on Terror is a War on Islam, and claim pan-islamic hostility towards the US and the west.......who really is the enemy....a small minority of crazies or Islam itself?

:roll:

Funny, the dancing Palestinians was disproven long ago.