Author Topic Options

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:22 am

If you weren't racist at all, you'd work on some of those files yourself, THAT would be 'walking the walk', not hiring somebody to do it for you.<br /> <br /> I wasn't aware of your omniscience and the fact that you were in the plane and know what transpired. My apologies.

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:27 am

[QUOTE BY= Algonquin Pk Vis]<br /> Some people talk the talk of tolerance. I walk the walk.<br /> [/quote]<br /> <br /> Well said.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Algonquin Pk Vis]<br /> [QUOTE BY= Dr Caleb]<br /> But I'm sure the movie is a wonderful bit of fiction. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> The only fiction I saw was the imagining of on-plane dialogue. Otherwise it was true; too true.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I'm of the opinion that the plane was shot down, so to me anything that the movie portrays otherwise is fiction. I won't see it in theatres (out of principal) but I think I will rent it to see what it has to say otherwise.

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:55 am

[QUOTE BY= Dr Caleb] [QUOTE BY= Algonquin Pk Vis]<br /> Some people talk the talk of tolerance. I walk the walk.<br /> [/quote]<br /> <br /> Well said.<br /> <br /> [QUOTE BY= Algonquin Pk Vis]<br /> [QUOTE BY= Dr Caleb]<br /> But I'm sure the movie is a wonderful bit of fiction. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> The only fiction I saw was the imagining of on-plane dialogue. Otherwise it was true; too true.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I'm of the opinion that the plane was shot down, so to me anything that the movie portrays otherwise is fiction. I won't see it in theatres (out of principal) but I think I will rent it to see what it has to say otherwise.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I think the position of the movie's writers is that it should have been shot down. I certainly think so.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:56 am

[QUOTE BY= Marcarc] If you weren't racist at all, you'd work on some of those files yourself, THAT would be 'walking the walk', not hiring somebody to do it for you.<br /> <br /> I wasn't aware of your omniscience and the fact that you were in the plane and know what transpired. My apologies. [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> I work on plenty of files myself. And I am not a partner; I am "hired". And that woman is one of my supervisors. Why not learn a few facts before "shooting your fingers" off?

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:17 am

So you have a woman supervisor who is a visible minority, how exactly is that 'walking the walk'? And fiction is exactly that, 'opinion' of what 'should' be has nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:41 pm

[QUOTE BY= Marcarc] So you have a woman supervisor who is a visible minority, how exactly is that 'walking the walk'? And fiction is exactly that, 'opinion' of what 'should' be has nothing to do with it. [/QUOTE]<br /> My point is that I am not a bigot, as you imply. My actions, every day, demonstrate that fact.<br /> <br /> You are in love with your leftist slogans.