Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:46 pm

I have been on the website the odd time, but have finally shown interest in your subjects and have time to give my perspective on things.

I am a 43 year old English/French Canadian born in Mississauga, Ontario, but lived in New brunswick for 12 years, mostly during my teen years.

I am in my second marriage to a wonderful Philipino woman, who will someday soon have her canadian citizenship. I have no children, but a lot of cousins and godkids.

I have been a Computer Programmer, and a Military Policeman in the Air Force for several years. I know work for a Waste company as a supervisor responsible for proper collection of Recycling material north of Toronto.

I enjoy pool (especially snooker), if only there were some good places to play north of Toronto.

I am a big fan of the Montreal Canadiens, and enjoy my hockey as much if not more than most guys. I even have the French station RDS so that I do not miss any of their games.

I am Roman Catholic, and have strong beliefs in the church, but I also believe in Canada and all that it is.

I hope this website will be informative, fun, and enjoy opinions and comments from my fellow Canadians, and others from around the world.

Pro Patria

Last edited by denmns on Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:50 pm

denmns denmns:
I am a big fan of the Montreal Canadiens

Umm, that's a problem.

Kidding, welcome to our lovely abode. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:46 pm

denmns denmns:
I have been on the website the odd time, but have finally shown interest in your subjects and have time to give my perspective on things.

I am a 43 year old English/French Canadian born in Mississauga, Ontario, but lived in New brunswick for 12 years, mostly during my teen years.

I am in my second marriage to a wonderful Philipino woman, who will someday soon have her canadian citizenship. I have no children, but a lot of cousins and godkids.

I have been a Computer Programmer, and a Military Policeman in the Air Force for several years. I know work for a Waste company as a supervisor responsible for proper collection of Recycling material north of Toronto.

I enjoy pool (especially snooker), if only there were some good places to play north of Toronto.

I am a big fan of the Montreal Canadiens, and enjoy my hockey as much if not more than most guys. I even have the French station RDS so that I do not miss any of their games.

I am Roman Catholic, and have strong beliefs in the church, but I also believe in Canada and all that it is.

I hope this website will be informative, fun, and enjoy opinions and comments from my fellow Canadians, and others from around the world.

Pro Patria
$1:

Welcome to OZ enjoy your stay...ps I like the way you think allready

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:50 pm

Go Habs Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PDT_Armataz_01_11 PDT_Armataz_01_14 PDT_Armataz_01_28 PDT_Armataz_01_06 PDT_Armataz_01_36 [hockey]

Welcome aboard btw !

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:04 pm

Welcome to the zoo....please don't feed the animals. :lol:

Ok...Live long and prosper :wink:

Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:10 pm

hey Pluggyrug......i work in a zoo like atmosphere :lol:

hey fatbaSTARD....i WANT ONE OF THOSE HATS!!!!!! R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:25 pm

denmns denmns:
hey Pluggyrug......i work in a zoo like atmosphere :lol:

hey fatbaSTARD....i WANT ONE OF THOSE HATS!!!!!! R=UP

mail me your picture and It will be done

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:29 pm

I think your e-mails broke,I tried 3 and they all came back.

Greetings to the new dude.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:42 pm

ziggy ziggy:

is this the one you are using because net got one to me... [email protected]

Last edited by fatbasturd on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:50 pm

Welcome aboard...denmns :D

Just remember to keep your hands in the car please...:D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:54 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
ziggy ziggy:

Nope,the one on your link at the bottom there.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:55 pm

denmns denmns:

Pro Patria

Another ex-serviceman.....welcome to the site! Stick around, take your shoes off at the door and enjoy the tour! I was Admin in my Naval days!

Servire Armatis! PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:59 pm

ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
ziggy ziggy:

Nope,the one on your link at the bottom there.

send it to the hotmail...that one is my out look from when I had eastlink as a isp...hehehehe been dead for over 8 months :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:36 am

canucker canucker:
denmns denmns:
I am a big fan of the Montreal Canadiens

Umm, that's a problem.

Kidding, welcome to our lovely abode. :D
When they traded away Patrick, I stopped being a fan.