hey hi! nice link shared. Christene here, a newbie

Welcome from the flooded wet coast. [B-o]

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:41 am

Stole it! good one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Yeah, that was pretty amusing! Reminds me of the snobbery encountered on the few fishing sites I've checked into. We all have our cliques, don't we? And everybody's a drummer, eh Canucker? And djthe3 - Post your lips here!!!
Canadaka! You might want to employ spell check or if that doesn't work for you, try proof reading your message. Thought is spelled with a "t"
and "to" many is spelled "too" many. Grade 3 grammar! But you would have had to attended grade 3! Misspellings and bad grammar annoy the Hell out of me! So far all I see are a handful of
Prima Donnas. Enjoy yourselves. I, for one, can't be bothered!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Wow I see a new dick has arrived. :roll: Why join the forum only to give a drive by insults.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Bobber Bobber:
Yeah, that was pretty amusing! Reminds me of the snobbery encountered on the few fishing sites I've checked into. We all have our cliques, don't we? And everybody's a drummer, eh Canucker? And djthe3 - Post your lips here!!!
Canadaka! You might want to employ spell check or if that doesn't work for you, try proof reading your message. Thought is spelled with a "t"
and "to" many is spelled "too" many. Grade 3 grammar! But you would have had to attended grade 3! Misspellings and bad grammar annoy the Hell out of me! So far all I see are a handful of

And opinionated n00bs with their heads firmly planted up their ass annoy the Hell out of me.....enjoy yourself and don't let the doorknob hit ya in the ass on your way out. :roll: :roll:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 am

Bobber Bobber:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 am

Bobber Bobber:

Sounds like someone's diaper is full.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 am

Bobber Bobber:

What's that saying about stones and glass houses? If you're going to be a grammar cop, don't begin your sentences with conjunctions. "Would have had to attended grade 3"? Unless you drop the past tense from "attended", you're short one "have" in your sentence, dumbass.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:33 am

'Bobber' ; In 'my' clique, a 'Bobber' is a girl who has her head in my lap, her head 'bobbing up and down while she is suckkiny my.....

Oh. And I think, fittingly, someone mentioned in an earlier post the word 'DICK'!

Last edited by Yogi on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:51 pm

ROFLMAO, nice opener for da rookies. It's nice to see the Canadian way is still ALIVE & LOUD, now let's kick some "A-double lightning bolts.

This is my first post, now it's time to go play with the other kiddies.

:rock: 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:46 am

it's my first too :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Cool.. I like it :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 am

Nice to meet you all !!!