bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:22 pm

xerxes xerxes:
It wouldn’t matter. You don’t believe the evidence now. What future evidence would you even entertain the thought of possibly believing?

numbers from China.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:17 pm

xerxes xerxes:
It wouldn’t matter. You don’t believe the evidence now. What future evidence would you even entertain the thought of possibly believing?

What evidence? Of what? Climate Change? I already told you, everybody knows climate changes. It's what climate does. So what evidence do you think you have of what - SPECIFICALLY - that you think me or anybody else 'denies."

Is it a secret or something?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:55 am

I think that everyone in our world should care about climate, not only governments.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:58 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
xerxes xerxes:

What evidence? Of what? Climate Change? I already told you, everybody knows climate changes. It's what climate does. So what evidence do you think you have of what - SPECIFICALLY - that you think me or anybody else 'denies."

Is it a secret or something?

You say it like climate changes by .... itself ?
Like it's normal thing? C'mon, don't be so ignorant.

Don't you think that people should do something to make it NOT change?

I mean people should do NOT doing changes to the climate.

It would be irretrievable, do you understand it?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:59 am

martin14 martin14:
xerxes xerxes:

numbers from China.

Yeah, too bad but China and it's citizen doesn't give a sheet about some climate change.
Some regions - do care, but mostly - not a thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:56 am

max898 max898:
You say it like climate changes by .... itself ?
Like it's normal thing? C'mon, don't be so ignorant.

So, farting mammoths caused and then solved the last ice age, right ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:35 am

:D

Attachments:
Global-warming-whose-to-blame.gif
Global-warming-whose-to-blame.gif [ 51.22 KiB | Viewed 817 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:55 pm

More fucking alarmist propaganda:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/21/health/c ... index.html

$1:
(CNN)Global sea levels could rise more than two meters (6.6 feet) by the end of this century if emissions continue unchecked, swamping major cities such as New York and Shanghai and displacing up to 187 million people, a new study warns.

The study, which was released Monday, says sea levels may rise much faster than previously estimated due to the accelerating melting of ice sheets in both Greenland and Antarctica.
The international researchers predict that in the worst case scenario under which global temperatures increase by 5 degrees Celsius (9 degrees Fahrenheit) by 2100, sea levels could rise by more than two meters (6.6 feet) in the same period -- double the upper limit outlined by the UN climate science panel's last major report.

Such a situation would be "catastrophic," the authors of the study warn.

They've only got eighty years left for this prediction and for this to work out we should see at least an inch of sea level rise THIS YEAR.

Not a mere mm or two...but a good 25mm or more. Far more than any margin of error.

We won't even see 25mm of sea level rise by 2030.

Edit: So remember how the condescending alarmists all told us how we were so ignorant because the science is in and the debate is over???

Yet here we have a report that says the original IPCC report was off by at least 100%. :roll:

Settled science my big red ass! The Klimate Kultists can't even agree on their own dogma.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:15 pm

Did you read the title?

"Sea levels may rise much faster than previously predicted, swamping coastal cities such as Shanghai"

And monkeys may fly out my butt quoting Shakespeare, but I'm not going to worry about it until I feel the whiskers and hear Hamlet.

Yeah, I know, "Then it will be too late!"

Oh well, I guess.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Shanghai is so screwed. I hear the Chinese are already fleeing to higher ground. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:29 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Shanghai is so screwed. I hear the Chinese are already fleeing to higher ground. 8O

Because Fiddle has Monkeys coming out his butt? [huh]

Couldn't resist

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:49 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
They've only got eighty years left for this prediction and for this to work out we should see at least an inch of sea level rise THIS YEAR.

You think it would be linear? :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:09 am

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Why would you think it'll happen all at once?

Like in December 2099 all of the sudden there'll be a worldwide "OH FUCK!" as sea level surges two whole fucking meters before the end of the month.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:21 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Why would you think it'll happen all at once?

Like in December 2099 all of the sudden there'll be a worldwide "OH FUCK!" as sea level surges two whole fucking meters before the end of the month.

So the only options in your mind are linear and six feet in a year.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:11 am

It doesn't have to be linear to be silly.

The last I heard sea level rise was between 2.5 and 3.5 millimetres a year.

Image Let's round it out to 3.

Were talking 300 millimetres a century if it remains at 3. A little less than a foot.

But CNN and Tricks want us to believe that in 80 years sea level will rise 6 and a half metres or almost 22 feet.

So very well if that added over 21 feet of sea level rise a century from where it is to where you and CNN would like it to be won't appear as a yearly average when are you expecting these tidal wave years?

Have you alerted Al Gore? He's been spending his climate change millions on ocean front property.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.