Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 am

Some of us here are accused of loving the Muslims, not being willing to confront them. Yet it's shown over and over again, that just indiscriminately hating on Muslims, especially the ones in the West, talking about deporting them all and so forth, plays exactly into the goals of DAESH and their apocalyptic view of a war between Muslims and everybody else.

So what makes all you haters want to further DAESH's aims so much? Some sort of secret admiration, since their methods seem to find favor with y'all, just in reverse? Feeling disenfranchised, just like Muslim youth? Buying into the apocalyptic vision, except your blood God will prevail over theirs?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 am

If Daesh members want to die for their caliphate, I'm more than happy to help.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:13 am

DanSC DanSC:
If Daesh members want to die for their caliphate, I'm more than happy to help.

You understand that in the context if what I wrote above, your reply sounds Image

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:34 am

I do not understand, no.

I'm not going to support letting Daesh continue to expand a fascist state. Period. I don't care what Daesh's opinion is on the issue.

I do remember a time when those on the left opposed fascism. What happened?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:35 am

I like the part where you pick this fight decades after liberals like you implemented an immigration policy that (a) imported millions of these assholes into our countries, and (b) made is practically impossible to boot any of them out no matter how depraved or dangerous they turn out to be. It's people like you that made their atrocities inevitable just by bringing them here and whenever anyone objects to what you liberals have done it just delights you even more because it opens up the opportunity to drop your trademark "you're all RACISTS!" to try to shut all discussion down. I highly doubt at all that the majority of people on the left gave any more of a damn about the dead in Paris than they did about the dead in New York fourteen years ago. Is there ever any point to any of this, other than re-enforcing the liberal viewpoint that, yes, society is always to blame for the inability of disaffected little shitheads of all stripes to ever turn themselves into half-decent citizens?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:39 am

DanSC DanSC:
I do not understand, no.

I'm not going to support letting Daesh continue to expand a fascist state. Period. I don't care what Daesh's opinion is on the issue.

I do remember a time when those on the left opposed fascism. What happened?

You can't be that dense. The premise is that going after all Muslims, talking about deporting them all and such, plays right into DAESH's hands of wanting an all out us vs them conflict. The them being all Muslims. We may win that conflict, tho with the West's continued sucking up to Saudi Arabia, who knows, but it would get very, very ugly for us as well. And not just in lives lost, but in what it does to our societies, makes the whole idea of states founded on liberty go poof.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am

Here's a Tweet from a BBC reporter saying 8 suspected ISIS militants were arrested at a Turkish airport. The report says the militants planned to pose as refugees.

https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/sta ... 4588341248

Very, very few people are opposed to ACTUAL refugees, but most people want a "trust but verify" approach to accepting them.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:42 am

andyt andyt:
The premise is that going after all Muslims, talking about deporting them all and such

Who is saying this

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:42 am

If we allowed Germans into Canada after 1945, why shouldn't we let Syrians into Canada in 2015?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:43 am

Thanos Thanos:
I like the part where you pick this fight decades after liberals like you implemented an immigration policy that (a) imported millions of these assholes into our countries, and (b) made is practically impossible to boot any of them out no matter how depraved or dangerous they turn out to be. It's people like you that made their atrocities inevitable just by bringing them here and whenever anyone objects to what you liberals have done it just delights you even more because it opens up the opportunity to drop your trademark "you're all RACISTS!" to try to shut all discussion down. I highly doubt at all that the majority of people on the left gave any more of a damn about the dead in Paris than they did about the dead in New York fourteen years ago. Is there ever any point to any of this, other than re-enforcing the liberal viewpoint that, yes, society is always to blame for the inability of disaffected little shitheads of all stripes to ever turn themselves into half-decent citizens?

Actually, liberals like me (are you really falling into the teabagger terminology?) (not sure how many liberals are like me) have been arguing for reduced immigration and preventing mass immigration from any one source for quite a while. And get called racist by tightie righties like you.

And, Conservatives like you, your darling Steveo and Brian played a big role here:
$1:
We might note in the period of 1986-2010 the spike in numbers occurred under the previous Conservative government of prime minister Brian Mulroney. In order to assure new Canadians or ethnic minorities that the Conservatives favoured increased immigration, the Mulroney government spiked the numbers upward, from less than 100,000 in 1986 to a record high of 256,641 in 1993. This jump in immigration levels, while disregarding an economic downturn during the same period, was a transparent effort by the Mulroney Conservatives to woo ethnic votes. The irony is the effort failed as the Conservatives crashed to their worst electoral defeat in the 1993 election.
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/01/13/im ... he-numbers

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 am

DanSC DanSC:
andyt andyt:
The premise is that going after all Muslims, talking about deporting them all and such

Who is saying this

Not following the conversation or just playing dumb?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 am

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
If we allowed Germans into Canada after 1945, why shouldn't we let Syrians into Canada in 2015?

OK, but my post has nothing to do with refugee policies. It has to do with the hate on for Muslims already here.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 am

:roll: I try to help you andyt and it goes over your head like a French fighter pilot.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:48 am

Yep, guess you have to spell it out. I'm not arguing about the refugees, I personally think we should slow the process down to it can be managed properly. I'm arguing about the hate on for Muslims already here, alienating them and driving them into a corner - not a good way to go about this.

But to take up your point: Any Nazis we let in would have been motivated to lie low and live an normal life. They were not motivated by a suicidal ideology, nor did the they have a support group outside the country egging them on. So they were despicable human beings but wouldn't actually hurt our society.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:01 am

andyt andyt:
Any Nazis we let in would have been motivated to lie low and live an normal life. They were not motivated by a suicidal ideology, nor did the they have a support group outside the country egging them on. So they were despicable human beings but wouldn't actually hurt our society.

You might say ISIS is closer to the Imperial Japan flavor of fascism.