CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Like I said, I personally don't use Facebook for my politics. All I have on it are family and a few (maybe 3 or 4) friends. I use fake names

Despite how reserved I am on it by nature, I don't like any site acting with such impunity. "Don't like it, don't use it".... Then use what. I want to use the internet. I want the internet to be free. Free to express myself, free to use, and free of control.

Anything else is perversion.

Power corrupts.

Send that to the Mods and see how it works. I'm not sure how you came by the conclusion that Facebook and CKA not letting you post what you like is somehow the end of days for the internet.

And you are often one of the first to attack spammers...the ones who want the internet to be free to express themselves (and their products) free to use, and free of control.

Come now....

I'm against their products, as I am against all products, by principle.

I'm trying to make sense out of that. That's like saying I'm against Toyota while driving a Camry.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Woken up to what? What did you figure my ideology was? You thought I turned liberal overnight or somethingg? This is that standard position of someone with ideals like mine, nothing new stated here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Gunnair, I shouldn't have to strip my clothes off and live in the forest to protest capitalism. Hell, even forests are private property nowadays, so what should I do, kill myself?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Woken up to what? What did you figure my ideology was? You thought I turned liberal overnight or somethingg? This is that standard position of someone with ideals like mine, nothing new stated here.

Reality.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Just because i want a new reality doesn't mean I don't understand this one, nor does it mean that I can't be against it.

Your assumption of the permenence of capitalism and its structures is not something I subscribe to - I am not that defeatist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Gunnair, I shouldn't have to strip my clothes off and live in the forest to protest capitalism. Hell, even forests are private property nowadays, so what should I do, kill myself?

No need for the drama. Do understand that you have to face the fact that such a stance includes hypocrisy. Fact is, using Facebook, CKA or whatever does not further your communist agenda. You don't have to use it and therefore complaining about it makes little sense. I certainly would not want you to leave CKA, but how is using this site not hypocritical to your agenda?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Just because i want a new reality doesn't mean I don't understand this one, nor does it mean that I can't be against it.

Your assumption of the permenence of capitalism and its structures is not something I subscribe to - I am not that defeatist.

Capitalism has been around for how long now? You have the patience of those waiting expectantly for the Rapture. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:26 pm

I understand why you would suggest it is hypocritical.

I will also say I don't use Facebook for my 'agenda'. Just to keep contact with family.

Despite the hypocracy of it, I don't see how it invalidates my argument, other than the need for a strict lack of contradictions. Just as I have a few dollars in my pockets despite preachign about the end of currancy. I'm willing to leave Facebook, money, etc, when I'm not the only one doing so. There's no benifit to doing something so rash, attempting to purge contradictions just for the sake of seeming more legitamate via strict adherence to an imagined code. Deleting my Facebook, throwing my pocket change away, et cetera, does nothing to make me more respected or legitimate, so I don't really hold qualms about it. I'm just another person, despite my politics.

Either people will listen to me, or they will not. Whether my argument is on the walls of Facebook or on the walls of buildings makes no difference in the minds of people. Those who will point out the contradiction of the situation already have automatically decided to disagree with me. They raise the point not to try and help me better my argument, but just as an attack in general. That leads me to beleive that those who will want to hear, will hear regardless of format and location.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:

Capitalism has been around for how long now? You have the patience of those waiting expectantly for the Rapture. :wink:

How long was Fuedalism around for?

I've stated a number of times that I'll die before any revolution happens in North America. So no, I don't have peatience. It won't happen soon. It may not happen for centuries.

But why stop talking about it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:

I've stated a number of times that I'll die before any revolution happens in North America. So no, I don't have peatience. It won't happen soon. It may not happen for centuries.

So say they about the Rapture as well.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Man is capitalistic by nature always has been, always will be. It will not happen ever.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Gunnair:

One is a change we wait for, one is a change we bring.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Man is environmental by nature, and can be whatever the environment makes him to be.

There's a lot to be said of the statement "If you beleive it can be done, it can." It's why I beleive capitalism works, and why I beleive communism can work.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Man is environmental by nature, and can be whatever the environment makes him to be.

There's a lot to be said of the statement "If you beleive it can be done, it can." It's why I beleive capitalism works, and why I beleive communism can work.

Communism can work, no doubt. However there would have to be a radical change in man's brain chemistry.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Let's agree to disagree.