bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 am

Quote:
George Zimmerman is being questioned by police after a domestic incident with his wife and father-in-law that may have involved a gun, according to police.
Zimmerman is being held at the home of a relative after the incident, which involved his wife, Shellie, and her father, Colin Morgan, police in Lake Mary, Fla., told ABC News. Police are investigating whether a gun found at the scene was used in the incident.

"There was some kind of a domestic, we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats," the deputy police chief in Lake Mary told ABC News.

Zimmerman has not been charged with any crime.

Shellie Zimmerman recently announced plans to divorce her husband, who was acquitted in July on murder charges related to the 2012 death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin.

Her attorney told ABC News that Zimmerman pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on his wife and her father after a verbal altercation, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

George Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, did not immediately respond to request for comment.

Zimmerman was acquitted in July in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
After announcing plans to divorce him earlier this month, Shellie told ABC News in an exclusive interview on Friday that George was at times verbally abusive and hurt her "emotionally, but never physical" during their marriage. She also said she believes the not guilty verdict has left her husband feeling "invincible" and since then has been "making some reckless decisions."

"I think I'm realizing that I have been married to a person for almost seven years, and I don't think that I ever really knew him at all," she said.

Shellie said that she had stood by her husband throughout the ordeal that began on Feb. 26, 2012, when he shot and killed the unarmed teenager and came to an end when a Florida jury acquitted him of murder this summer.

But less than two months later, she filed for divorce.

"I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

"I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George," she said.

George Zimmerman's legal team declined to comment on the divorce proceedings.

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-c ... ories.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:37 am

No charges are being brought do to the wife changing her story about the gun. Just seen it a min ago on the news.

As for the divorce one day she wants it the next day she says she is rethinking it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 am

stratos wrote:
No charges are being brought do to the wife changing her story about the gun. Just seen it a min ago on the news.

As for the divorce one day she wants it the next day she says she is rethinking it.

George needs to leave the US, at least for several years.

The libtards, and the government for that matter, will hound him every chance they get.

And that idiot wife of his isn't helping, another reason to go.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:49 am

He's not doing himself any favors with incidents like this. He got lucky; he got away with killing someone. He should be living as squeaky clean a life as possible.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:03 am

Quote:
he got away with killing someone

It's called self defense....he didn't 'get away' with anything.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 am

The court of public opinion disagrees with the criminal court, in this case. Martin's right; he'd be doing himself a favour to disappear, a la Karla Homolka.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 am

stratos wrote:

The same woman who was convicted of perjury and has now changed her story and said she saw no gun.

She's mighty credible. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:35 am

Lemmy wrote:
The court of public opinion disagrees with the criminal court, in this case. Martin's right; he'd be doing himself a favour to disappear, a la Karla Homolka.

Homolka was involved in the rape, torture and murder of three young girls, including her own sister. There is no debate or doubt of her guilt or innocence. I'm still hoping that one day soon, I'll read about that bitch being put down. Not tortured or anything, just dead.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Homolka was involved in the rape, torture and murder of three young girls, including her own sister. There is no debate or doubt of her guilt or innocence. I'm still hoping that one day soon, I'll read about that bitch being put down. Not tortured or anything, just dead.

Agreed. And I'd be crying no rivers to hear of a similar fate for Zimmerman.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:06 am

Zimmerman was neither arrested, detained, or charged in this incident. Not only is it another case of the media spinning the facts the way they'd like them to be the DA is reportedly investigating to see if Zimmerman's wife deliberately lied to the police in the hopes that they'd shoot Zimmerman.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:11 am

The only thing I want to hear about Zimmerman anymore is his obituary.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:

Let's bring back the death penalty... what was it 312.00/ day? I'm guessing more if they are in protective/solitar. Homolka her husband and a few more clutering up our system

As for Zimmermen looks like he wants someone to shot him. The whole lot of them should be keeping there nose clean and staying out of the lime light. I could live nicely never ever hearing about him ever again

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:22 am

Partisan hackery. Conservatvies: "Wah, our hero is being picked on by the libtards and the gummint." Liberals: "Zimmerman is worse than Hitler."

Boring.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 am

At least OJ was classy enough to wait about ten years or so before he got in trouble with the law again. :mrgreen:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Quote:
he got away with killing someone

It's called self defense....he didn't 'get away' with anything.

It's strange how so few people actually acknowledge this.