canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:56 am

I need to go away for a while. I lost my foster mother Tuesday night, and I need to just be away from things for a while. It may be a week, a month or a year... I 'm just not feeling like having spirited debates right now... thanks for understanding, guys.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:59 am

llama66 wrote:
I need to go away for a while. I lost my foster mother Tuesday night, and I need to just be away from things for a while. It may be a week, a month or a year... I 'm just not feeling like having spirited debates right now... thanks for understanding, guys.

First, take care of yourself and second know that the whole bunch of us here at CKA will miss you.

Merry Christmas if I don't see you for a while. [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:03 am

llama66 wrote:

My condolences. :cry:

Hopefully, see you later.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:45 am

llama66 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

Come back soon, we need you !

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 am

llama66 wrote:

My condolences for your loss.

Fortunately in 2018, society recognizes that mental health is very important for one's well-being, so take all the time you need to heal and come back when you can.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:13 am

martin14 wrote:
llama66 wrote:

Come back soon, we need you !

I agree. You may be the only member that's actually made me laugh out loud.

Accidentally.

At work.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 am

My condolences LLama. :(

Do what you need to do?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 am

Hang in there LLama.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:21 am

I’m so sorry to hear. You take all the time you need to work through this. We’ll be here for you when you do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:33 am

llama66 wrote:

My condolences Llama. Thats why I left the last time only it was my Dad. Thankyou for playing the Annoying game with me and I hope to be able to do it again sometime. Take care of yourself until then please.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Come back soon. You made the place better with your jokery and such.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:07 pm

llama66 wrote:

Really sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself. Loosing loved ones can be tough. Hope you are healed and stronger when you return.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:01 pm

llama66 wrote:

My condolences. You will be missed around here

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:52 pm

llama66 wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I understand what it's like to lose a parent so allow me to say with all sincerity. I hope your bereavement is short and your return to a normal life is swift.

With that being said I also hope your return to our daily punch up is quick because I always enjoy your slightly warped humour and common sense. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Stay safe and morn as much as you need. Know you will always have a home here. [B-o]