Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:52 pm

JaredMilne JaredMilne:

Niggling complaints.

Soros was a Nazi collaborator. That can be argued but the argument has been made by many, many more than just Ezra Levant or myself.

Junior has an irritating habit of photo bombing. Many including Levant have razzed him for it.

Safety concerns, my Aunt Matilda. There's a reason people think of Muslims when they think of groups that might oppose things like remembrance day celebrations. Similar disrespect is what created Tommy Robinson and the EDL in Britain. Here in Canada I remember seeing women in hijabs screaming disrespect at veterans during remembrance day celebrations. If I look I might be able to find the video on YouTube. And there's tons of more examples, and reasons for people to think Islam when considering who might object to remembrance commemorations to the point schools are all of a sudden offering exemptions to attending the ceremonies. The schools got called on it and had to do some fancy foot work is all that happened there.

Those all connect to legitimate complaints of national concern.

In any case none of that compares to Loreto's disrespect for tragedies and spit in the face of those suffering them. And for what? To flaunt the personal superiority she believes she enjoys as a "Progressive" and therefore better than other white people? She's a hound. Ezra has purpose.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:03 pm

But you know what? Even if your comparison was valid (which it's not) it wouldn't make Loreto's behaviour right or worth distracting from.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:42 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Soros was a Nazi collaborator. That can be argued but the argument has been made by many, many more than just Ezra Levant or myself.

I find this interesting. First off, I know 0 about Soros, other than what has been said on these forums about him. SO, I wiki’ed him. Seems he was 13 when the Germans occupied Hungary. Thirteen, shit, you were probably a Leafs fan at 13. Nobody holds that against you now. Unless, of course, he controls Wikipedia and uses it to spread his propaganda [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:48 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
I find this interesting. First off, I know 0 about Soros, other than what has been said on these forums about him. SO, I wiki’ed him. Seems he was 13 when the Germans occupied Hungary. Thirteen, shit, you were probably a Leafs fan at 13. Nobody holds that against you now. Unless, of course, he controls Wikipedia and uses it to spread his propaganda [huh]

He's not 13 anymore. Happiest time of his life he says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74

But even if it wasn't how would that affect Nora Loreto? Would it excuse her behaviour or are Soros and his critics something you'd prefer to discuss?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:46 pm

And how does every thread turn into a Fiddle dribble fest about Soros, Clinton, USA?

There are many topics where the helmet-wearing can spend their time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 pm

rickc rickc:
R=UP R=UP R=UP
You pretty much knocked it out of the park with that post. Best post of the thread so far!

I am pitiless towards those without pity, especially those who would try to connect another family's tragedy to any sort of idiot politics that have absolutely nothing at all to do with an incident that causes a loss of life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
And how does every thread turn into a Fiddle dribble fest about Soros, Clinton, USA?

I don't know. Why don't you look in the mirror and ask. Every time I try to leave deflections from the topic behind you or one of the others in the no-clue-crew jump on board the distraction (which I as always didn't start.)

But please continue. Tell us some more about what you would like to discuss that has nothing to do with Nora Loreto while you accuse others of distractions.

What was it this time? Looking for a flame war again, are you? Was that it?

Ho Hum...very well. You're a brainless doofus without a relevant point.

Your turn.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:20 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:

I don't know. Why don't you look in the mirror and ask. Every time I try to leave deflections from the topic behind you or one of the others in the no-clue-crew jump on board the distraction (which I as always didn't start.)

But please continue. Tell us some more about what you would like to discuss that has nothing to do with Nora Loreto while you accuse others of distractions.

What was it this time? Looking for a flame war again, are you? Was that it?

Ho Hum...very well. You're a brainless doofus without a relevant point.

Your turn.

Why would I look in the mirror?

I never said anything about Soros, Clinton or the USA nor did I deflect or run off topic as you did.

Perhaps your helmet is on a little too tight?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Coach85 Coach85:

I don't know Hero but the topic is "should one draw attention to Nora Loreto's agenda driven ugliness by responding to it."

You and yours seem desperate to deflect from that possibility. Why?

Me, I'm simply responding to the deflections so as I said why don't you ask your question about distractions to a mirror?

And get back on topic, Doofus.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:09 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:

I don't know Hero but the topic is "should one draw attention to Nora Loreto's agenda driven ugliness by responding to it."

You and yours seem desperate to deflect from that possibility. Why?

Me, I'm simply responding to the deflections so as I said why don't you ask your question about distractions to a mirror?

And get back on topic, Doofus.

Highlight specifically where I’ve been deflecting.

I’ll wait.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Nevermind, Fiddle. Let me save you the time.

What you ignorant mind has told you is, that because both Beaver and I don't typically follow along with your usual diatribe, we must ALWAYS be in agreement.

You've been too focused on your own bias that you didn't notice that we're both arguing against Beaver and against the stupid comments that this 'woman' made.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Fiddy's the very last fence post on the right. That automatically makes every single one of the rest of us leftists in comparison to him, Bart notwithstanding. So even if you're disagreeing with Beav here you're still a leftist, and that's more important to the far-right ideology than any dissent among us fellow travellers is. It's insane but it's the same mechanism that allows them to claim that Hillary Clinton or Justin Trudeau or Barack Obama are exactly the same as the Marxists in Antifa. It's truly insane of course, on the same scrungy level as Pizzagate or Jade Helm or Sandy Hook crisis actors, but it's what they (a) truly believe, or (b) are going to say anyway even if they don't believe it because it's one of the preferred weapons in their arsenal.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
Highlight specifically where I’ve been deflecting.

I’ll wait.

How about right here. Image

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:31 pm

And for God's sakes will you goofballs ever bring this thread back on topic, or let anybody else do it?

It was an interesting topic.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:39 pm

1) Nora Loreto sucks as a person and deserves what she gets
2) anyone who uses a tragedy as a prop for their unconnected politics is a soul-less turd

Back on track enough for you then? :|