Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:36 pm

snowin&blowin here. Sposed to let up by tomorrow pm. I won't get a 'snow day' tho cuz i'm only working 10 miles from hom for the next few.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:48 pm

Yogi Yogi:
snowin&blowin here. Sposed to let up by tomorrow pm. I won't get a 'snow day' tho cuz i'm only working 10 miles from hom for the next few.

-30 where im going to on Monday,probably white outs too as its been blizzarding the last week or so. So I might get a few extra days in town before they can even fly me to camp. :lol: :lol:

Unless the boss comes to pick me up in the bombi. :x Hopefully he will get white outed on the 70 klik journey into town. :o

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:12 pm

Currently 25 C here with breeze out of the SW at 13 kmp, with 61 % humidity. Nice and sunny too

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:12 pm

And this storm has just started! :lol:

Nah. But aren't you glad it 's not this bad.....yet!

Attachments:
ATT0008917.jpg
ATT0008917.jpg [ 90.46 KiB | Viewed 83 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:11 am

Must be the East Coast

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:37 am

not far away (about 2 hrs)
http://twcam.www.gov.tw/webcam/english/ ... :05:44.273

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:10 am

Environment Canada's Official Weather Warnings
Warnings
Watford - Pinery Park - Eastern Lambton County
11:23 AM EST Sunday 25 February 2007
Freezing rain warning for
Watford - Pinery Park - Eastern Lambton County continued

Freezing rain today.

This is a warning that an extended period of freezing rain is imminent or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A nearly stationary winter storm has stalled over Iowa with associated precipitation spreading into southwestern Ontario.

Freezing rain and ice pellets which began in the Windsor area overnight have now spread towards the Sarnia and western Elgin regions and are expected to continue spreading slowly north and eastwards this afternoon to effect the western Middlesex..Eastern Elgin and Simcoe regions.

Temperatures in the Windsor area may climb above freezing this afternoon and thus the freezing rain may change to rain before changing to patchy snow this evening. Elsewhere the temperatures are expected to stay below freezing for the duration of the event with freezing rain and ice pellets changing to snow this evening.

After the precipitation changes to snow this evening a few centimetres of snowfall are likely tonight and tomorrow for the above warned regions.

Further east in the London to Niagara area the precipitation..Expected to begin later this afternoon..Is forecast to remain as snow with some ice pellets mixed in at times. Accumulations of about 10 centimetres are possible by Monday evening.

The stalled system will gradually weaken on Monday with precipitation tapering off Monday evening.

Environment Canada continues to watch the development of this storm system closely and will issue updates to this message as required.

Sarnia - Petrolia - Western Lambton County
11:23 AM EST Sunday 25 February 2007
Freezing rain warning for
Sarnia - Petrolia - Western Lambton County continued

Freezing rain today.

This is a warning that an extended period of freezing rain is imminent or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A nearly stationary winter storm has stalled over Iowa with associated precipitation spreading into southwestern Ontario.

Freezing rain and ice pellets which began in the Windsor area overnight have now spread towards the Sarnia and western Elgin regions and are expected to continue spreading slowly north and eastwards this afternoon to effect the western Middlesex..Eastern Elgin and Simcoe regions.

Temperatures in the Windsor area may climb above freezing this afternoon and thus the freezing rain may change to rain before changing to patchy snow this evening. Elsewhere the temperatures are expected to stay below freezing for the duration of the event with freezing rain and ice pellets changing to snow this evening.

After the precipitation changes to snow this evening a few centimetres of snowfall are likely tonight and tomorrow for the above warned regions.

Further east in the London to Niagara area the precipitation..Expected to begin later this afternoon..Is forecast to remain as snow with some ice pellets mixed in at times. Accumulations of about 10 centimetres are possible by Monday evening.

The stalled system will gradually weaken on Monday with precipitation tapering off Monday evening.

Environment Canada continues to watch the development of this storm system closely and will issue updates to this message as required

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:30 pm

31 C as of 8 AM

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:04 pm

All of this week and weekend we are getting 30-35C weather, not including humidex...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:17 pm

Two months ago. definetly warmer now. :roll:

Attachments:
IK EEEEK!.JPG
IK EEEEK!.JPG [ 307.31 KiB | Viewed 89 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:21 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
All of this week and weekend we are getting 30-35C weather, not including humidex...

those are your highs, I listed our overnight low (not including humidex).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:26 pm

$1:
those are your highs, I listed our overnight low (not including humidex).

You said as of 8 a.m. :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 pm

yes, it's now 1:30 and according to the thermometer it's 36 in the shade (not including humidex)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:46 pm

Geesh, Shep, how can you stand it! I would go nuts! 8O

It's about 20 here (afternoon high)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:05 am

Brenda Brenda:
Geesh, Shep, how can you stand it! I would go nuts! 8O

It's about 20 here (afternoon high)

He's probably sweating his off now. 8O

I still havent put my long johns away.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7521 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11 ... 502  Next