bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:25 am

Ronald Reagan - 1980 Columbus Ohio While he was on Campaign for his first election

Woody Hayes (former Ohio State University football coach) - 1984 Columbus Oh. Came and spoke to our High School football team (last time I got to meet him before he passed away)

Archie Griffin the only 2 times Helmsmen Trophy winner - 1985 Columbus Oh. Came and spoke to our High School football team

George W. Bush - 1998? At 7-Eleven in Austin He was Governor of Tx. at the time

Sandra Bullock - 1999 H.E.B. Grocery store Austin Tx. around 3am both of us were doing our
grocery shopping.

Terry Bradshaw - 2002 Dallas Tx. Guest speaker for an event and I got to be his bodyguard for the night.

Nancy Pelosi - 2018 Austin Tx. was at my work place for an Interview.

Numerous other Gov. types for the same reason over the years up till now.

That's all I can think of at this moment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:29 am

$1:

I'm guessing you did not hire her...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 am

Robair Robair:
llama66 llama66:
Pinball Clemmons (Christian breakfast)

Pinball used to be entertaining as hell to watch!

He's ridiculously nice

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:32 am

llama66 llama66:
$1:

Perhaps he should have.

Like everyone thinking about me "Why didn't he slap Justin?". :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:00 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
$1:

Perhaps he should have.

Like everyone thinking about me "Why didn't he slap Justin?". :lol:

Interview with reporters, she was nice and polite to me. Even gave me a congressional coin. Every Congress person gets them and they are a dime a dozen in one respect but these things are big and heavy. Nice memento to have. Her CIA people and the others I worked with for the security details and so forth were awesome. Even had me stop and think a couple times of what exactly would/should we do in a situation. These guys covered EVERYTHING. I had almost every answer for them. Like I said they had me think of solutions on the spot for a couple of items but seemed very satisfied with what we had set up (pre existing do to nature of the business). She's not the first high profile person we have had interviewed here at the paper.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:06 am

That sound a bit like the time one of our Sites had a Stampede Breakfast where the PM (Harper) attended. The Mall Security did nothing, any one entered into shenanigans dealt with some angry RCMP or CPS officers.

It would drive me mad having the police do my department's job. Funny thing was the entire time the PM was flipping pancakes there was a pretty serious response team nearby; complete with snipers.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:09 am

You never know when a pancake might escape and cause havoc in the crowd.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:11 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Fuckin' pancakes!!! :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:13 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

It's a smart move, having the snipers there, just in case.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:14 am

Free food brings some of the worst out, and the mall he was flipping pancakes at is already pretty sketchy. The same-day that was going on I was at another mall and one of my guards was assaulted by a drunk guy who was naked from the waist down. We had to put him down and get him in cuffs without causing a scene. We somehow managed to do it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:16 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

It's a smart move, having the snipers there, just in case.

[Sniper] *looking through his scope* "I dare you asshole, try to take an extra pancake"

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:23 am

llama66 llama66:
Free food brings some of the worst out, and the mall he was flipping pancakes at is already pretty sketchy. The same-day that was going on I was at another mall and one of my guards was assaulted by a drunk guy who was naked from the waist down. We had to put him down and get him in cuffs without causing a scene. We somehow managed to do it.

When I come in the morning, the Sheriff's are just heading past me to their posts at the entrances. Every once in a while, I pass some drunk guy in the main fountain of the Leg singing, or getting naked or something. When I pass the Sheriff, instead of saying "morning" as usual, I wink and say 'your day looks like fun so far!'. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:24 am

I don't remember any famous peeps but the Wife was in line at the liquor store last summer with Trisha Helfer. She was visiting her family and he said she was friendly and very tall. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:27 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

When I come in the morning, the Sheriff's are just heading past me to their posts at the entrances. Every once in a while, I pass some drunk guy in the main fountain of the Leg singing, or getting naked or something. When I pass the Sheriff, instead of saying "morning" as usual, I wink and say 'your day looks like fun so far!'. :lol:

It can be exciting, but usually after time 10 your sense of humor has left and has been replaced with a "I'm sick of you and your shit" attitude.

Especially if It's the same person.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:36 am

Tyler_1 Tyler_1:
I don't remember any famous peeps but the Wife was in line at the liquor store last summer with Trisha Helfer. She was visiting her family and he said she was friendly and very tall. :D

Oh! I forgot about Natasha Henstridge! I knew her mother when I worked in Fort Mac. Good Newfie lass!