Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:37 pm

I read this story about a man wanted by police climbing a construction crane. Not really interesting to me except that he has now been there for three days.

Three days isn't even interesting to me. I don't know if I am overtired or what, but all I can think of when I read this story is: Where is he pinching a loaf at?

8O

I don't think you can go for 3 days without #2...or even #1 for that matter. Would you just go in your pants? Do you know what a turd falling that many stories would do once it hit the pavement? I don't know for sure, but I can picture a number of visual scenarios.

Would you ask people to please look away while you relieve?

What about taking a leak. This guy is in little boy heaven. Pissing off the top of a construction crane. I bet he could spell his whole name before any of it hit the ground.

I just can't erase the images :?

m

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:39 pm

He probably shit and pissed his pants when he was running away to the crane, and now, since he hasn't eaten anything since then, doesn't have to do either.

[but]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:08 pm

It's probably better to not think about this things.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:47 am

LMAO... good mental image.. hahaha... *SPLAT*..

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:15 am

Mukluk wrote:
This guy is in little boy heaven. Pissing off the top of a construction crane. I bet he could spell his whole name before any of it hit the ground.

lol so true.

My most intelligent guess for now is that he pisses directly on the crane's pipes, so it will flow down and because the crane's so high it will not reach the floor. As for the ... things.. lol hmmm he probably hasn't yet.

edit: ok... after seeing the crane's photo.. i'm puzzled.. lol

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:53 pm

Mukluk wrote:
Three days isn't even interesting to me. I don't know if I am overtired or what, but all I can think of when I read this story is: Where is he pinching a loaf at?

hes scared shitless???

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:44 pm

obviously he ate 2 bricks of cheese and some rice before he went up... NO BRAN.....

more than likely has a 2 litre bottle.... Spent 7 days up on a roof once.. takin a leak # 1 is easy you just refill your 2 litre water bottles.. tackin a #2 well you need to be resourceful.... brown baggin it...has other uses...
Best time in the world was aimin for the dumpster....from the 4th floor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:50 pm

Twister wrote:
obviously he ate 2 bricks of cheese and some rice before he went up... NO BRAN.....

more than likely has a 2 litre bottle.... Spent 7 days up on a roof once.. takin a leak # 1 is easy you just refill your 2 litre water bottles.. tackin a #2 well you need to be resourceful.... brown baggin it...has other uses...

Waaaaay too much info.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:09 pm

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:59 am

had a friend who was a "hogger".. he drove trains for the CPR... he used to wear this condom like thing that would attach via hose to a sealed container..... he'd relieve himself get to the next stop down the line and empty it there....
Yes I know too much info...... XD

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:04 am

Oh lily you never refilled the bottle... drink the water..... funnel pee cap and seal then into the dumpster or down the nearest toilet... then out in the trash.. cuase thats one recycleable you probably don't want.. unless you bleach it out and wash with hot water...

once again too much info...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:04 am

Oh lily you never refilled the bottle... drink the water..... funnel pee cap and seal then into the dumpster or down the nearest toilet... then out in the trash.. cuase thats one recycleable you probably don't want.. unless you bleach it out and wash with hot water...

once again too much info...

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:30 pm

Twister wrote:
had a friend who was a "hogger".. he drove trains for the CPR... he used to wear this condom like thing that would attach via hose to a sealed container..... he'd relieve himself get to the next stop down the line and empty it there....

Dude, that is the nastiest thing I have ever had the misfortune of picturing in my mind. And the name..."hogger"...too much.

lmfao
m

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:47 pm

Twister wrote:

I've heard of these for baseball fans who didn't want to leave their seat.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:50 pm

Twister wrote:

What were you doing on a roof for 7 days? Gotta be better hidin' places than that...