bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:31 pm

This is a breaking story today with lots of sources. Go look one up.

So Harry and Meghan will be moving to Canada. They're also quitting the Royal Family and giving up all the perks not to mention the apparent rash of shit they've had to put up with from the same people who shit all over Diana. R=UP

Canada: Here's your chance to invite Harry to establish a Royal Family in Canada! [flag]

God Save The King!!! [cheer]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:33 pm

$1:
Buckingham Palace is understood to be 'disappointed' at Harry and Meghan's decision to quit as senior royals amid claims that the couple did not tell the Queen before they announced their departure on social media.

They made their announcement on their official Instagram account this evening following speculation about a move.

Following their statement, the BBC's Royal Correspondent Jonny Dymond said on Twitter: 'BBC Understands that no other member of the Royal Family was consulted before Harry and Meghan issued their personal statement tonight, the Palace is understood to be "disappointed".'

A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman followed up by saying that discussions with the couple on their decision were 'at an early stage', adding: 'We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through.'

Cold. The Queen had to hear it from Instagram! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Don't we have to accept them as immigrants first? :?

With Harry's shady past, I'm not sure that's going to happen. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:54 pm

Moving?
More like bugging out before the economic collapse and war. That is why the Parliamentallypretarded Buildings have been under "renovation" forever. The rest of his family have their own bug out bunkers elsewhere. The fires and expulsions down under are foreplay.

---

My money is on Harry and Megan eventually moving back and taking over the throne after the dust settles.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 pm

Local actress successfully deprograms member of hereditary cult
$1:
Meghan Markle, an actress best known for her role on the USA network series Suits is now adding another role to her CV: deprogrammer.

“Extracting a cult member is notoriously difficult, managing to do it after joining the cult itself is almost unheard of,” says cult expert Joanie Gorski. “This is one for the history books. Or at least several dozen podcasts.”

The Cult of Windsor, which in its current form dates back to 1917, is known for being insular and territorial. Along with documented instances of incest and the grooming of teenage brides, accusations of pedophilia have also recently been leveled against a highly placed member of the organization.

“The problem with extracting someone raised in a cult is that they don’t understand that how they live isn’t normal or healthy,” Gorski says. “But when you think about it, someone who has navigated the equally toxic environment of Hollywood is ideally suited to the task.”

“And of course, deprogramming is always easier when most of the other members of the cult seem to be massive wankers.”

At press time, Buckingham Palace had released a terse statement denying that the Windsor family ever contained a member named Harry.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/01/lo ... tary-cult/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Stay in England, please

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 pm

Is he going to get a real job?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:13 am

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Is he going to get a real job?

How ?
He is only slightly better qualified than Dopey.
At least he is a vet, so that is something.

As long as we aren't paying the $$$ million / year for his security...meh.

Piers Morgan says Meghan Markle has 'ditched her family, ditched her Dad, ditched most of her old friends, split Harry from William and has now split him from the Royals'

The GMB presenter said the Duchess had a history of destroying relationships
Piers has been a longstanding critic of the Sussexes' supposed 'hypocrisy'
The couple tonight revealed their intention to 'step back' as senior Royals
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... amily.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:47 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Canada: Here's your chance to invite Harry to establish a Royal Family in Canada! [flag]

God Save The King!!! [cheer]

Why not, given how badly the common people have failed in ruling themselves in any sort of intelligent or dignified fashion for the last fifty-odd years? MOAR kings, plz. Just not the trashy nouveau riche ones though. 8)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:35 am

Good. If true, then we can skip Chuck and name Harry as King of Canada. :rock:

Canada could use some one at the top who is know to party naked in Vegas.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:38 am

I don't think Harry will be a Royal much longer. :lol:

The British papers are blowing up today.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:54 am

Martin15 Martin15:

The tabloids can bluster all they want. They can't change his line of succession to the throne. Only William and Kate making babies can do that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:10 am

Martin15 Martin15:

Fuck the British shit rags. They’re not happy unless they’ve killed someone or driven someone to suicide.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:28 am

^^^

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 am

$1:
Canada could use some one at the top who is know to party naked in Vegas.

You said you burned those pictures

8O

thanks for the endorsement to be the future king of Canada. I don't think you want me though a lot of beautiful woman in Canada and I might not be able to concentrate on my Kingly duties.

Maybe you, ray, and llama can be some sort of advisory group / cabinet for me. You guys get all the shit jobs and I will be busy selecting the future queen