Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Actually, I wasn't referring to the racial costumes. I meant the scary or monstrous costumes. Why do they have to be scary or monstrous?
Be imaginative. One year, my buddies and I bought white wet suits, attached some tails and went as sperms. Had a buddy with red hair that rolled himself up in white linen and went as a used tampon.
Hell, even if yer broke you can smear some peanut butter around your lips and go as an asshole :D

Lmfao the idea behind Halloween was to dress up as demons and mock them, is it not? I know there are 'other' costumes but they are usually something silly (like the used tampon) or grotesque, to make fun of those things.

And then there are the girls in tinkerbell and playboy bunny costumes; the scariest of all costumes.

I know you don't have to be scary, it's just odd to me when people aren't. That's the point of the holiday :P It's all about fear!

It ceased to be all about fear the moment little kids started going door to door "mooching" :lol:

I sorta want to find some high class clothes and a top hat and go door to door asking for a bail out :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

best costume I remember was a guy dressed like a ghost with a huge schlong. he was the ghost of John Holmes. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Roe Roe:
This one is pretty funny.......

Not so much.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Roe Roe:
This one is pretty funny.......

ummmm....no....it's not.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Baby Hitler endorses this thread. Hey everybody, look at me! I'm Baby Hitler!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

The fact that you need an explanation about why it isn't funny is in and of itself... troubling.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Roe Roe:
Please do explain.

Extremely disturbing that you would find humor in such! The very fact that you require an explanation as to why is equally disturbing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Roe Roe:
Yogi Yogi:
Roe Roe:
Please do explain.

Extremely disturbing that you would find humor in such! The very fact that you require an explanation as to why is equally disturbing.

Please, explain.

Seems people have a line that they cross and do not cross. They also seem to decide for others what is and is not offensive.

Interesting.

You think a child performing sexual acts on an adult is funny?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Apparently he does.

Disturbing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Roe Roe:

Please, explain.

Seems people have a line that they cross and do not cross. They also seem to decide for others what is and is not offensive.

Interesting.

Humour is really a Zen thing. You get it, or you don't get it. If you don't get it, then explaining it won't make any difference. You don't get it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:39 pm

But I was saying "Boo-urns". :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Now the Baby Hitler is funny.

One of the odd things about working in a multi-national military environment is working with the Germans. It's like "Hey, last time we were in a war, we were getting paid to shoot you guys!" But I can't tel you how insanely relieving it is to roll off a few Hitler jokes with the Germans in the room and have everyone laugh. ("OK, we'll let you have guns again but you have to promise not to try and take over the world this time.")

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Roe Roe:
Yogi Yogi:
Roe Roe:
Please do explain.

Please, explain.

Interesting.

Did you not just decide what was and was not offensive when you posted your pic?

Don't play the martyr too much here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Thanos Thanos:

Now the Baby Hitler is funny.

One of the odd things about working in a multi-national military environment is working with the Germans. It's like "Hey, last time we were in a war, we were getting paid to shoot you guys!" But I can't tel you how insanely relieving it is to roll off a few Hitler jokes with the Germans in the room and have everyone laugh. ("OK, we'll let you have guns again but you have to promise not to try and take over the world this time.")

The world needs moar Germany. It'd be much cleaner and better organized.

PS: Baby Hitler accepts your praise. 8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Baby Hitler endorses this thread. Hey everybody, look at me! I'm Baby Hitler!

I hope that's a doll, because those eyes scare me from their...blueness. That can't be possible, right?