CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:41 pm

I want to wish you all here a very Merry Christmas.

I am always exited and also a little sad this time 'o year....Exited 'cause we get to see family and friends that we sometimes neglect a bit during the year...not that we don't like 'em... I will laugh and be moved by the kid's face when they open their presents from Santa....The glitter in my wife's eye when I slip her that bracelet she showed me last year......

I'm always a bit sad too because I see poverty around me...kids not eating well before going to school, getting gifts from the Dollar store for Xmas, and I always wish I was rich so I could do something. I will volounteer at the Old brewery mission this year for dinner, because they helped me out in the past. And I know I will let a few tears flow when I see the simple guys and gals who lost their Xmas spirit because of crack, booze, or just by generally being treated like shit.

When you see a person sitting on the sidewalk bumming change, in a -20 temp, please don't ignore them....you don't have to give 'em money....just say hey.....merry christmas bud!!!

Merry Xmas y'all!!!!!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Merry Christmas to you, too! [BB]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Merry Christams to you too. I've been busy, Dad's back in town from the coast so I don't have to help mom witht he shopping anymore, looking forward to Christmas with the family.
Start ed last year witht he Food Banks stuff a bus campaign and continued this year as well as doing a stint at the Seed.