bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Again you're pushing fake news Beave. Levant is Jewish. He has no more connection to Christian televangelism than you do.

Wait a minute. That might not be correct. He may have less. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:42 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Thanos Thanos:
That someone like Ezra Levant is probably a millionaire off of what he does is another one.

You guys have to get your story straight. One of you is telling us Rebel is a failure while another tells us it's making millionaires.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the general public, to paraphrase what the great misanthrope once said.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Beave's connection of Ezra to Christian televangelism is about as accurate as proclaiming Toronto's new police cruiser's "oppressive' for being painted grey.

The Toronto Red Star which is the "progressive's" media of choice did that.

Here, let Rebel Media tell you about it.

Avert your eyes from the pic below Beave. You're about to be oppressed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Thanos Thanos:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Thanos Thanos:
That someone like Ezra Levant is probably a millionaire off of what he does is another one.

You guys have to get your story straight. One of you is telling us Rebel is a failure while another tells us it's making millionaires.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the general public, to paraphrase what the great misanthrope once said.

Like I said he's no different than a televangelist. He's running the same scan as them. I'm sure you know, Thanos, that only a simpleton would think that means I'm saying Levant is Christian. Rebel might not have brought the outlet that started pizzagateTHIS TIME, but they deal in the same fake news and have the same followers so it's the same barrel of rotten apples.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:46 pm

No reason a Jew can't be as effective a propagandist as a Christian or Muslim can. Seems to be an equal opportunity job for whoever is good enough at it.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:09 am

Its too bad that everything these days has to be spun into a right vs. left scenario. If someone is lazy and only tunes into one network for news, they are getting an indoctrination whether it be left wing or right wing. You need to move around. Spend some time on one network, and than switch over to another network. The truth is usually somewhere in between. Its up to you to do the legwork. My problem with this thread is how some people want to demonize Rebel Media simply because they disagree with their viewpoints at Rebel Media. Do they have an agenda? Of course they do. Does that make everything that they report incorrect simply because its right wing? No it does not. The Young Turks are left wing. They have an agenda to push. Are they always wrong? No they are not.

Here is one time they hit the nail on the head. This pipeline in Standing Rock has been the most UNDERREPORTED story of my lifetime. That was not by accident. The government did everything they could to silence this story, and ram this pipeline through. Now I know that pipelines are an emotional topic in Canada with all the workers in Alberta losing their jobs. I am not talking about whether the pipeline is right or wrong here. I am talking about the government trying to control and spin the story to their benefit. No one can deny that was the case in North Dakota. The North Dakota National Guard set up road blocks to keep people away. Was martial law declared? Was there a natural disaster? Why were these citizen soldiors pulled away from their full time jobs simply to keep people from practicing their first Amendment rights of free speech? Who authorized that bullshit? A sitting Governor actually activated the National Guard to help a private company ram their pipeline through, and suppress free speech. Are we in El Salvador here? WTF? Think about that for a minute. We have soldiors with automatic weapons setting up roadblocks to turn people away to aid a PRIVATE company in their endeavor. How more third world banana republic could we be? The Governor of North Dakota, is his last name Batista? The government suppressed this story. The Young Turks are absolutely right about that. Who gave us the story? Alternative media did, thats who. People like this guy:

This guy was using a drone to give us the real story. The government did not like that. They illegally seized his drone and said he was "stalking" law enforcement with it. What a crock of shit. Other videos from this guy show the cops shooting at his drone attempting to down it. Imagine what would happen to you if you shot at a government drone. Alternative media brought us the story from Standing Rock. The government tried to silence the people. They lost. I did not have a dog in the fight until I seen how the government was trying to manipulate the story and control the press. The MSM went along for the ride. Well fuck them them for their laziness, and obedience to the government. Alternative media got the story out where the MSM failed. The protest continued to grow. The government knew they were fighting a losing battle, and threw in the towel today. All credit goes to alternative media. Zero credit to the MSM. They lose more backbone each day.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:24 am

If they don't have a warrant to seize your property then they're criminals and they deserve to die. I don't give a fuck how right they might be about the pipeline protesters but once they break the law they become armed criminals and valid targets.

Fuckers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:01 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
xerxes xerxes:
Looks like Ezra is still begging for other people's money since his TV channel went under...

CBC wants $400 million of your dollars and that says what about CBC? :idea:

CBC isn't the private business of some right wing nut job idiot

Sorry make that nut job idiot FAILURE.
So what does that make the CBC and it's execs then? They've demonstrably proven they can't make it without FORCED funding. At least Rebel Media gives you the fucking choice. If you don't like the message, don't pay for it. Pretty simple, eh? But we don't have that option with the CBC now do we? You might not have a problem with paying to be being spoon-fed narratives but some of us would just like to hear/read the goddam news. The WHOLE story, not just the points they want us to hear.
And we certainly don't need any more unsubstantiated "news" stories about how some visible minority was accosted when there's no witness, police report, nothing at all but the "victim's" word it happened.
In other cases, like the incident with the Muslim woman at a London mall, the CBC was wringing it's hands about the apparent increase in racism in Canada. Yet it was Rebel Media who brought us the one important fact of the story that the CBC decided we didn't need to know, the "racist" was actually Iranian. I'd even hazard a guess that she's a Zoroastrian too, which would certainly explain her intense dislike for Muslims and Islam.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:

$1:
The Rebel's crowd funding gives viewers a connection to the journalists and their stories something the MSM has failed to do.

Yeah yeah I'm sure the panhandlers down at the homeless shelter say begging gives them a connection to the public, something that real jobs have failed to do. :roll

Your smug attitude towards the Rebel Media and it's supporters who were also at the rally Saturday is typical from a elitist coward hiding in their safe space.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:18 pm

The reason I can't stand Rebel Media, and otherwise ignore it, is because it's headed by Ezra Levant, arguably one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being in the political world today.

When he's not openly calling for Canada to break up because people didn't vote the way he likes, or throwing editorial temper tantrums condemning people who defy his political predictions, he's prancing around with an orange wig mocking Jack Layton's death, telling foreign businesspeople to commit incest or going on google-eyed rants about the Trudeau family's sex habits.

Not only that, Levant isn't even that good a conservative advocate. The bride whose honour he was "defending" when Justin Trudeau kissed her called him out as a liar; many of the people on CKA, several of whom had Conservative Party logos in their profiles, laughed at Sun Media's collapse after Levant had made himself the face of it; He's otherwise been criticized by conservatives ranging from my pal Brent Rathgeber (who once mentioned that he gives conservatives a bad name) to conservative blogger Patrick Ross (who used to post here many moons ago) to even other conservative pundits like Jonathan Kay; Blue-collar folks like Unsound can't stand him any more than people who work in white-collar jobs, like me and Khar, can.

There's plenty of room for thoughtful, intelligent conservative commentary in Canada, and we're fortunate to have people like Tasha Kheriddin, Michael Coren and Rex Murphy providing it to us. Levant is more like the right-wing counterpart of the same arrogant, condescending progressives who demonize anyone who dares to question them-and Levant has always come across to me as the kind of person who'll hate you for the rest of his life if you dare to so much as question him.

So yeah, I have better things to do with my time and money.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:26 pm

I always imagine Ezra as a 4 year old on a diving board screaming, "Look at me! Look at me!".

Then I hope he dives in before realizing there's no water in the pool. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Stuff You Don't Know About Rebel Media: at any given time Ezra is a mere moment away from issuing another apology for slander/libel in order to avoid a massive lawsuit. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:11 pm

JaredMilne JaredMilne:
The reason I can't stand Rebel Media, and otherwise ignore it, is because it's headed by Ezra Levant, arguably one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being in the political world today.

When he's not openly calling for Canada to break up because people didn't vote the way he likes, or throwing editorial temper tantrums condemning people who defy his political predictions, he's prancing around with an orange wig mocking Jack Layton's death, telling foreign businesspeople to commit incest or going on google-eyed rants about the Trudeau family's sex habits.

Not only that, Levant isn't even that good a conservative advocate. The bride whose honour he was "defending" when Justin Trudeau kissed her called him out as a liar; many of the people on CKA, several of whom had Conservative Party logos in their profiles, laughed at Sun Media's collapse after Levant had made himself the face of it; He's otherwise been criticized by conservatives ranging from my pal Brent Rathgeber (who once mentioned that he gives conservatives a bad name) to conservative blogger Patrick Ross (who used to post here many moons ago) to even other conservative pundits like Jonathan Kay; Blue-collar folks like Unsound can't stand him any more than people who work in white-collar jobs, like me and Khar, can.

There's plenty of room for thoughtful, intelligent conservative commentary in Canada, and we're fortunate to have people like Tasha Kheriddin, Michael Coren and Rex Murphy providing it to us. Levant is more like the right-wing counterpart of the same arrogant, condescending progressives who demonize anyone who dares to question them-and Levant has always come across to me as the kind of person who'll hate you for the rest of his life if you dare to so much as question him.

So yeah, I have better things to do with my time and money.

And you Sir are right on here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Yeah but when you guys were busy rumor-mongering, and poo-flinging in your little hodge podge of shut-uppery above you forgot to mention what really bugs your little group about Rebel.

Rebel media keeps giving you information that contradicts the mainstream group think.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm

What about your group think, dog? :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 13  Next