Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:35 am

raydan raydan:
My 5 mushroom quiche was especially good last night. 8O

Damn! That would be awesome!

One of the things the munchies want is bold flavours, and cheese! Wonderful cheese!

Mushrooms would do that. Like in Ramen. [drool]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:36 am

stratos stratos:
$1:
I'm going with 'no'. If I learnt anything these last months, it's "do not eat spicy food while high". It amplifies the spicy, and makes it seem to last forever. Not pleasant, as I love spicy food.

Wow that could be turned into a huge ad campaign slogan. "Want to savor your food for a longer time? Do like we do and get high first then sit back and enjoy that burst of flavor each bite. It will last forever"

:lol:

Depends entirely on the strain you use. Not all of them screw with your sense of time. Not all of them heighten your sense of taste.

I just happen to use one that did both. One I used to hate, but am starting to really like. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:41 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
stratos stratos:
$1:
I'm going with 'no'. If I learnt anything these last months, it's "do not eat spicy food while high". It amplifies the spicy, and makes it seem to last forever. Not pleasant, as I love spicy food.

Wow that could be turned into a huge ad campaign slogan. "Want to savor your food for a longer time? Do like we do and get high first then sit back and enjoy that burst of flavor each bite. It will last forever"

Depends entirely on the strain you use. Not all of them screw with your sense of time. Not all of them heighten your sense of taste.

I just happen to use one that did both. One I used to hate, but am starting to really like. :)

Write the grower? Or what ever company type thing for that strain and pitch the ad idea. We could be RICH. Just don't settle for a life time supply as payment.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:51 am

stratos stratos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
stratos stratos:

Write the grower? Or what ever company type thing for that strain and pitch the ad idea. We could be RICH. Just don't settle for a life time supply as payment.

I just buy their stock. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:55 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:01 am

I tried THC (oil) last night for the first time in many, many years... but I took half of the recommended dose, so 5mg of THC.

I felt it, but I'll move to 10mg next time.

The strawberries and cream were also very good. [drool]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:04 am

I wasn't impressed by THC oil. It gave a nice 'glow', but lasted far too long. I have things to do, I can't be pinned to my chair by this anchor for 4 hours!

I might try making some baked good with the rest of the oil, however. I won't say I don't like something until I've tried it first! ;)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:41 am

StatsCan Cannabis Stats Hub

tl;dr - Jobs in the Cannabis industry are up, revenue is up, taxes are up, crime is dropping.

eg: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/13- ... is-eng.htm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:27 am

Alberta squeaks out title as Canada's top cannabis market with $123.6M sold

Suck it, Ontario! Or rather, toke it! ;)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:00 am

Rural crime is getting out of hand, now that weed is legal.

Man enters Alberta home, tries to make sandwich while high: RCMP

$1:
RCMP took this as an opportunity to remind people to lock up when they leave their houses.

What is this world coming to when you have to lock your doors?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:59 am

If you are going to be growing....

https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/gardens_lawns_trees/composting.aspx

https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/Do_it_yourself_composting_bins.pdf

Some helpful hints on maintaining your own compost for nutritious soil to put those plants in.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:29 am

I have to up my growing game. I managed to get a few to grow, after killing almost a dozen seedlings at the 4 -6 leaf stage. Composting will help! Thanks!

My plants now are between 12" and 32" high. One has nice sticky flowers. But someone who lives near my sister has 4 plants that look like Bamboo! Easily 2 feet over the fence. Great, huge leaves!

Totally illegal too. You can grown them in your yard, but the neighbours can't legally see them. If the public can see them, they are illegal.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:38 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I have to up my growing game. I managed to get a few to grow, after killing almost a dozen seedlings at the 4 -6 leaf stage. Composting will help! Thanks!

Even when your compost is not fully ready, make a bit of compost tea when watering for a free boost (similar to adding nutri-grow/miracle-grow, etc).

$1:
My plants now are between 12" and 32" high. One has nice sticky flowers. But someone who lives near my sister has 4 plants that look like Bamboo! Easily 2 feet over the fence. Great, huge leaves!

Totally illegal too. You can grown them in your yard, but the neighbours can't legally see them. If the public can see them, they are illegal.

Not only can they not be visible, if your neighbour has any children, even occasional visitors, they need to be in a fully locked enclosure.

I keep mine in the green house, they separate my failing orchids and failing vanilla.

Anybody got tips on manual pollination...or do I just have to learn by killing enough of them?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 306 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  12  13 ... 21  Next