bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:34 pm

To think we used to measure distances in joints.
Full car from Burnaby to Whistler was 5 joints. Burnaby to Penticton was a lid...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:55 am

I licked the spook after making the butter.

Two hours later, I was high as a kite. For 3 hours! Wheeeee!

I can't wait till the GF makes me cookies.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:13 pm

"the spook"? 8O

ha-ha, typos from being high are the funniest and most embarrassing! :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:53 am

I regret nothing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:11 am

Thanos Thanos:
"the spook"? 8O

ha-ha, typos from being high are the funniest and most embarrassing! :lol:

When I read this post last night I didn't even notice the typo.

I read it as "spoon".

:lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:41 am

Made Ginger cookies with the butter. 1/4 of a cookie is plenty for a 5-6 hour trip. 8O

I had to make a batch of normal ginger cookies because I simply like Ginger cookies and a quarter cookie is not enough. I put the extras in the freezer, and now I've forgotten which is which. 8) :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:49 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Made Ginger cookies with the butter. 1/4 of a cookie is plenty for a 5-6 hour trip. 8O

I had to make a batch of normal ginger cookies because I simply like Ginger cookies and a quarter cookie is not enough. I put the extras in the freezer, and now I've forgotten which is which. 8) :lol:

Now you can invent a new game

"Cookie Roulette"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 am

The last time I consumed, I had weird dreams during the night. I woke up at one point and the dog was on the floor looking at me. The next morning at breakfast, I suddenly realized that I didn't have a dog. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 am

raydan raydan:
The last time I consumed, I had weird dreams during the night. I woke up at one point and the dog was on the floor looking at me. The next morning at breakfast, I suddenly realized that I didn't have a dog. 8O

:lol:

Yea, that could be a problem.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:38 am

I went to the cannabis store and 2 older women entered just before me... both must have been at least 70 but probably closer to 80. They ask for proof of age from everybody that goes in and this seemed to confuse the women. One of them asked if this was the liquor store and I told them that it was the cannabis store.

Both doubled over laughing and everybody else joined in. :lol:

Found out they had cannabis drinks and cooking oil... maybe next time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:42 am

raydan raydan:
Found out they had cannabis drinks and cooking oil... maybe next time.

Around here, they also have hash, resin, shatter (whatever that is) and edibles of different sorts. Chocolate, gummies, lemon drops . . .

I have cookies. :)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:35 am

$1:
Fire & Flower Launches Pilot with Alimentation Couche-Tard Through Circle K Co-Located Stores

Fire & Flower Holdings Corp. and its wholly-owned subsidiary Fire & Flower Inc. (TSX: FAF) (OTCQX: FFLWF), today announced the openings of its first two cannabis retail stores adjacent to Circle K locations in the province of Alberta.

Through this initiative, Fire & Flower is expected to benefit from high traffic Circle K locations to deliver an unprecedented level of convenience to cannabis customers, maximizing the benefit of the Spark PerksTM program and Spark FastlaneTM online ordering services at conveniently located stores.

The two stores in Calgary and Grande Prairie are expected to be the first of additional opportunities to co-locate cannabis retail stores in the future. The co-located stores will be owned and operated by Fire & Flower and are separate from the adjacent Circle K in accordance with all applicable regulations. It is anticipated that the Grande Prairie store will open the week of July 6, 2020 and it is anticipated the Calgary store will open the week of July 13, 2020.

Information on the co-located stores will be available on the Fire & Flower website at www.fireandflower.com/locations/.

“As we continue to build our relationship with Alimentation Couche-Tard, Fire & Flower is very pleased to be embarking on this initiative together,” shared Trevor Fencott, Chief Executive Officer of Fire & Flower. “We believe that combining convenient pickup locations with digital engagement offered by the Hifyre platform and Spark Perks program presents our customers with a differentiated value proposition in an increasingly competitive cannabis retail market. This approach to innovation in omni-channel and convenience-oriented cannabis retail differentiates Fire & Flower and positions us well to capitalize on both domestic and international opportunities.”

https://technical420.com/cannabis-artic ... ed-stores/

Weed at corner store. What a time to be alive!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:03 pm

On the Board of a Seniors Home society, they drafted me to do pamphlets, posters, websites, computer stuff. Not a member there under 65.
Just found out we all use the same Pain Balm for arthritis & joint pain. 50% CBD 50% THC. Almost every one told me "don't say I told you but you should try this stuff"... reminded me of High School 1970 :D

BTW I have arthritis in one fucking finger. Fourth on my left hand, friend told me it was "ex's revenge" as it's my ring finger!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Just because... :mrgreen:
0:
Alf has trouble with joints.jpg

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 306 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  16 ... 21  Next