Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Regina Regina:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
What is the point of the Poise Period Pads commercial, like, why the fuck would a woman be concerned about recycling their pads. The most fucked up commercial I've ever seen.

Why not? Goalie uses his pads for 3 periods. [huh]

Just remember P is for period not for pee. 8O

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:45 pm

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:57 am

Too often kids were coming to school hungry or eating fucking shit(chips, pop and chocolate bars). The school offered a light/lite 'breakfast' that is usually a choice of yogurt, toast w cheese, boiled eggs, granola bars and fruit. Most of it ended up in the fucking garbage with only a bite or two out of it. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 am

Is there an "FN" light breakfast that might bridge a cultural gap? Bannock? .. some sort of tea? ... some sort of venison? I can't imagine what a substitute for fresh fucking fruit might be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:30 am

Bannock....lard and carbs. Not the best choice for a people that has diabetes rates approaching 33%. Venison or moose requires someone to hunt, prep and cook it.....volunteerism is not a strong point for most of the parents here. Besides, most natives don't eat traditional fucking diets and haven't for a couple generations. I think I eat more traditional Cree foods than most of the locals do.....My youngest son won the Cree speaking award in his group, Grades 4 - 6 :? He recited the entire Lord's Prayer, and read the syllabics. That gives him Mandarin, English and now Cree as languages that he can speak and read(in that order too).

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:12 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Too often kids were coming to school hungry or eating fucking shit(chips, pop and chocolate bars). The school offered a light/lite 'breakfast' that is usually a choice of yogurt, toast w cheese, boiled eggs, granola bars and fruit. Most of it ended up in the fucking garbage with only a bite or two out of it. :evil:

Enough to piss off the Pope, ain't it?

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Bannock....lard and carbs. Not the best choice for a people that has diabetes rates approaching 33%. Venison or moose requires someone to hunt, prep and cook it.....volunteerism is not a strong point for most of the parents here. Besides, most natives don't eat traditional fucking diets and haven't for a couple generations. I think I eat more traditional Cree foods than most of the locals do.....My youngest son won the Cree speaking award in his group, Grades 4 - 6 :? He recited the entire Lord's Prayer, and read the syllabics. That gives him Mandarin, English and now Cree as languages that he can speak and read(in that order too).

Your son is an extremely lucky young man. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:32 pm

He sure as hell won't be stuck on the fucking Res.

Maybe, he can bring a friend or two with him?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:34 pm

As it is, we live in the fucking 'whitey ghetto' as the locals like to call it......funny that the neighbours on either side are FN...nurses

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 am

OH man the fucking weekend was not long enough.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Small wonder why so many kids here don't care about education, when their parents don't give a fuck if their kids get one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:16 pm

They should send them away to school ... away from their parents.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:24 pm

What, so we can shell out fucking billions in reparations in another generation?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Oh, uh ... don't put fucking priests in charge, next time.

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Small wonder why so many kids here don't care about education, when their parents don't give a fuck if their kids get one.

Add to the list of things parents don't give a shit if their kids have: manners, morals, pride, self respect, decency...

And they're gonna be in charge some day. We're fucked. :?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1361  1362  1363  1364  1365  1366  1367 ... 1691  Next