Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I really really wish I was actually paying attention in high school shop class but the object of the game was to piss off the narrow minded fuck head who said girls won't want to take shop. Sawdust and grease... Apparently they could kill teenage girls.

But now I have a singer 29K-2 patcher built in 1907 have to figure out how to get it cleaned and running. Fuck don't want to know what the bench fee is for the antique sewing machine place. It can't be that hard it's a treadle...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:00 pm

The mechanics in that thing is pretty much the same as an electric model made years later. I repaired an old machine for my ex even though I'd never opened one up. Took everything apart, cleaned, oiled and put it back together and did a few adjustments. Got fucking lucky I think. :lol:

But if you find anything broken, it will probably cost you an arm to get a part.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:05 pm

I have a funny feeling that this site will fucking crash... and soon. 8O

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:38 pm

raydan raydan:
The mechanics in that thing is pretty much the same as an electric model made years later. I repaired an old machine for my ex even though I'd never opened one up. Took everything apart, cleaned, oiled and put it back together and did a few adjustments. Got fucking lucky I think. :lol:

But if you find anything broken, it will probably cost you an arm to get a part.

Yeah parts are not cheap. Right now I am still being amazed. If I can get it working it will be fucken amazing. It's a real leather machine

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:33 pm

housewife housewife:
raydan raydan:

Yeah parts are not cheap. Right now I am still being amazed. If I can get it working it will be fucken amazing. It's a real leather machine

This is one of those times where Google could be your best friend. Good luck in getting it up and fucking running!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Why is it that vacations days go by so fucking fast? :lol:

It has been nice to be back in the city (it's been 6 months since last time) and see friends though. Back to the edge of nowhere tomorrow.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:38 pm

oh yea, lets see her fucking do this with 6 beer in her.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Well, she managed to fucking get it up. :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Well we lost another fucking teacher. :roll: Kids as young as 8 and 9 climbing on to her roof jumping and jumping on it at all hours, asking for snacks and then throwing them at her windows if it was fruit.....vandalizing her vehicle. She taught Grade 8, and there were kids asking her for a blowjob and throwing water bottles at her. This is the second Gr.8 teacher since the end of August. The first one left the first week, because their vehicle was vandalized - windows broken and tires slashed. The goddamned assholes who squeezed these little turds out can't be bothered to supervise them.

It's getting to the point that teachers who grew up here or married into the community are looking elsewhere for jobs because they are being targeted, or their kids are being targeted in and out of school. The Gr. 6 teacher's son was shot by other kids with pellet guns last month. Her classroom was vandalized and snacks she had bought for raffles and such were looted.

There is still no fucking shop teacher, because the last one had a bunch of plywood dropped on her by the fucking assholes, then they stood there and laughed while she was lying on the floor unconscious. There's no one to teach high school Geography or History - I refused when offered - as well as three home room teachers.

They tried implementing a curfew here at the beginning of September, but it's turned into a joke. Parents get fined, but they don't pay their fines and they don't keep their kids in. Last night we had 10 year old kids banging on our door at 10:30 demanding...not asking for, but demanding 'treats'. The only thing that is going to work is a neighborhood patrol/watch that catches a few of these little shits and manually adjusts their attitudes.....and those of the assholes that squeezed them out.

Right now the problem kids number about 50 or 10% of the school population. But the problems are getting serious - no just typical school age hi-jinx, but assaults, repeat B&Es and vandalism to school and teachers property, arson and more. The community is in fucking crisis.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:25 pm

SO, you toughing it out to the end of the year or is enough-is-enough time for you too?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:29 pm

A fucking $.15 a liter increase in the gas price rolling down the QE 2 as of right fucking now. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:38 pm

I work strictly with adults now who are trying to get their high school and GTFO of this place. Even my wife thinks it's becoming a lost cause. She says she's willing to take a pay cut and that it has gone from being a personal challenge to fucking futility. The biggest selling point here was almost free housing...that and one of the superintendents was a friend from university. We turned jobs down in Estevan, because at the time oil was still booming and rents were ridiculous. I figured, hell my Grandmother did it for 30+ years in Cranberry, and talked about how it was such a rewarding experience, so why not try it. Fuuuuuuuuck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Any of you fuck nuts on here during the midnight hours during the Week. If so I'll be fucking on here during that time a lot of days starting in the near future. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Fuck....it's snowing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:57 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Well we lost another fucking teacher. :roll: ...

That's really fucking shitty Shep.

What will it take to make their band council step in and do something about the situation? Losing all the teachers?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1494  1495  1496  1497  1498  1499  1500 ... 1691  Next