canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 pm

I truly feel sorry for those unable to escape this sad fucking reality. 90% of the people are decent hard working folks, yet they seem to be held captive by the 10% that are absolute pieces of shit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
What a fucking way to end the day. Goddamn stupid shits in Grade 12 (who think high school should be a six year program) turning the hallway into fight Club over a skanky Grade 7 piece.

One dumbass found out why having a long braid can work against you, as one of the elders, also a counselor at the school, got hold of it..SKUH-WEEEEEEEL.

That and the ensuing laughter took the fight right out of him. The other turd got to experience a suppression/sleeper hold. Meanwhile the rep from the Skank society is screaming to let them fight. To top it all off, they all have the same last name. :? What a fucking community.

Dude, where's the fucking video ? :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Fucking summoned for jury duty right when I have a programming class. Fuck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Pick out a few groups and say you fucking hate them. That ought to get you out of jury duty.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:27 am

I can spot a guilty person just like fucking *snaps fingers* THAT!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 am

Had a top notch company quarterly meeting at the Westin yesterday. We hired 90 fucking people last quarter, the most ever! Profit is up 24%, and there are some large contracts pending. Like at the ministry where I work, we are looking at selling out budgetary and forecasting software to the. 34 US states already run it. :rock: People leaving the company voluntarily is at 9%, and no one has lost their job in 9 quarters.

Stock price is up 234% over the time I've been here. Bonus paycheque! Fucking A!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 pm

'Hey Bro, chill.' Is always the wrong fucking thing to say when repercussions for your dumbassedness are being listed. Then they immediately go from minimum to maximum penalty.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:35 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Had a top notch company quarterly meeting at the Westin yesterday. We hired 90 fucking people last quarter, the most ever! Profit is up 24%, and there are some large contracts pending. Like at the ministry where I work, we are looking at selling out budgetary and forecasting software to the. 34 US states already run it. :rock: People leaving the company voluntarily is at 9%, and no one has lost their job in 9 quarters.

Stock price is up 234% over the time I've been here. Bonus paycheque! Fucking A!

Isn't it nice to work for a company that's firing on all cylinders?

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks to the worst cold snap in about 30 years all the fucking roads around town have turned to shit! Pot holes, frost heaves and torn up pavement, all thanks to a couple weeks of sub zero temperatures. The cities repair crews are going to be very busy this summer!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Thanks to the worst cold snap in about 30 years all the fucking roads around town have turned to shit! Pot holes, frost heaves and torn up pavement, all thanks to a couple weeks of sub zero temperatures. The cities repair crews are going to be very busy this summer!

It is fucking disgusting.

We children of the corn over here on Fraggle Rock are experiencing the same things with our roads. Fer fucks sake, our infrastructure now looks more like it belongs to a neglected Northern Ontario reserve than Canada's Riviera. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:10 am

Fucking rain for 5 days strait here. Over 4 inches according to our not very accurate range gage at work.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:07 am

andyt andyt:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Isn't it nice to work for a company that's firing on all cylinders?

Fucking A!

The number of potential private and public contracts in Western Canada alone was awesome! We also had a representative from the London office give a presentation on some of the cool tech we're developing. Like integration with Alexa or Cortana so a person could tell their phone 'book me a dentist appointment' and it would go out, search your Dentist's appointment book and set you up with a spot, record it on your calendar and send you a reminder. Creepy, but also fucking cool!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:20 pm

My grandmother's sister died today. Out of nine of them, only her youngest brother is left now. Just looking through photo albums from when I was younger and all of them were together for Christmas. Never fucking thought it would bother me this much.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:16 pm

My condolences Shep. R=EM

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Sorry to hear that Shepherdsdog.

I just was told my aunt isn't doing well. It really doesn't sound like she wants to be here any more. I hate funerals. Going to one for my family is like playing mine sweeper. Someone always sets off a bomb and then we have a family war. I have managed to avoid the last few wars but my odds are so good anymore. Fuck

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1511  1512  1513  1514  1515  1516  1517 ... 1691  Next