bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:18 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Pretty sure Tricks isn't hinting at you Thanos. He also doesn't support Trump. You, I, I think we all know who the greatest pedantic political partisan here is ;)

Of everyone here there's only one user I'd like gone from CKA forever. :lol:

Correct. It ain't fucking Thanos. It's not even Trump supporters, it's just brainless fucktards who just plug their ears and start yelling.

They're literally the SJW of the right.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:25 am

For what it's worth I do have some respect for Fiddy. He's diligent, he's got some degree of intelligence, and his typing skills are almost always error free. My issue with him, such as I have one, is the relentless attempt to pass off pseudo-information from garbage sites as fact. I also have a huge problem with the human garbage kind of pundits and right-wing YouTube heroes that he apparently genuinely believes are telling him the truth. This is why I once said to him something along the lines of that I find him kind of tragic, the way Ulysses S. Grant regarded the Confederates, in that it's a damn fucking shame to see someone with brains and skill put their talents to use in the service of evil.

Seriously, it's like watching Sheldon Cooper finally succeeding in building a fucking death ray and using to permanently ruin everyone else's day. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:26 am

Last edited by Lemmy on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Fucking idots and the idea of fucking 'pharm' parties. How fucking stupid can people be?

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:27 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Fucking idots and the idea of fucking 'pharm' parties. How fucking stupid can people be?

From the sounds of it, a whole lot more stupid than you or I could ever fuckin' imagine.....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Been to one or two of those events back in the day, merely as a witness though and not as a participant. The "let's take these and see what fuckin' happens!" mentality among the clearly suicidal when they're around a pile of stolen prescriptions is both tragic yet potentially fucking hilarious. :|

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Obviously stupid enough to partake. Unless of course death by OD or a career as a vegetable is what they're trying to achieve.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm

I was walking out of the garage heading to the house, and I can hear a strange sound coming from the south. I stopped and listen but couldn't figure it out.

So I go inside and turn on the tv and find out the Flames had just beat the Pens in OT.

Then it fucking hit me, that noise was the shuffling of feet trying to get back on the Flames band wagon. The ones that jumped off at about game fucking 10 of the season.

One more win and they set a new franchise record.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
The ignore feature on CKA works fucking perfectly. Use it on the 4 or 5 biggest idiots and it's amazing what the site becomes. Try it. Right fucking now!

I did that to shockey. It's fucking wonderful.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 am

So, my Director/CIO hires a fucking specialized cleaning company to come in and do the annual clean in our data center. Our datacenter has rules like 'no fucking cardboard' because the fibers can pass through the air conditioning filters, and the filters on hard disks and get in between the magnetic heads and cause premature drive failure.

So he hires this company that says they know what they are doing, and have cleaned data centers before. He stressed that they cannot use propellant based cleaners, and no ammonia because it will set off the smoke detectors.

So a half hour into the cleaning, the lights start flashing, the sirens go off and the fire suppression systems kicks in. Apparently they didn't know that windows cleaner has fucking ammonia and the can has propellant! The data center floods with fire suppressing gas (not Halon!). 8O But the cleaning crew doesn't leave, like all the signs say to do when the lights are flashing. And somehow the fucking sirens didn't phase them.

So a bunch of us run to the building where the data center is, and see what is up because our pagers are chirping that there is a fire detection event. One guy sticks his head in the room, to see if there really is a fire, and gets the cleaning crew out. So he, and the cleaning crew had to go to the emergency room to be checked out. One of the fucking cleaning crew is in serious condition, and the building had to be evacuated while the gas was cleared out.

And the worst part is that the fire suppression should trigger an EPO - Emergency Power Off - of the room. But everything kept running like normal! Not that I like recovering from an EPO, I like my sleep at night. But in the event of a real fire, a lot of secondary damage could occur.

We had a 'test' of the fire alarm panel that caused a faulty smoke detector to trigger an EPO last month, and I don't want another of those.

"May you live in interesting times" as the fucking curse goes. [B-o]

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 pm

HOLY FUCK......I was sitting in the lazy boy when for some reason I turned my head to look outside, just then a bolt of lightning came straight down and seems to have hit the ground 2 blocks over.....then a massive KA-BOOOOOOM as the thunder hit and just now another bolt of lightning, but no thunder.....what a wake-me-up..... 8O 8O

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:48 pm

No fucks given from me, but why in the fuck would you sit out the goalie that got you to a point where you can break the teams winning streak record and then not play him.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Hyack Hyack:
HOLY FUCK......I was sitting in the lazy boy when for some reason I turned my head to look outside, just then a bolt of lightning came straight down and seems to have hit the ground 2 blocks over.....then a massive KA-BOOOOOOM as the thunder hit and just now another bolt of lightning, but no thunder.....what a wake-me-up..... 8O 8O

That sounds similar to a transformer exploding, then shorting out. But that's more just a blast of light.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:22 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Hyack Hyack:

That sounds similar to a transformer exploding, then shorting out. But that's more just a blast of light.

Or Thor fucking telling Hyack to get off his lazy butt. ;)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

None of the local dippers here want to talk a out the fucking Alberta budget ?

Attachments:
FB_IMG_1489706718684.jpg
FB_IMG_1489706718684.jpg [ 29.68 KiB | Viewed 148 times ]
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1516  1517  1518  1519  1520  1521  1522 ... 1691  Next