Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Just give thanks you don't have to go through a fucking digital rectal exam to check your prostate every couple years or so..... 8O 8O

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 pm

This is my third brush and the scariest but after a few days sulking and way more chocolate than anyone should eat I decided fuck it. Worst case I lose an organ and my hair. I made a lot of different hats for my friend last year so no biggie and maybe my hair would grow in straight. My friends hair is coming in with a lot of curl more than she ever had. Sucks that I don't like short hair on me and look silly with brimmed hats but whatever. So back to my regularly scheduled fucked up life. And no more large chocolate binges my guts can't take it :? Fuck I don't remember any this shit mentioned in the brochures about growing up and wasn't there something about needing less sleep. I am so not doing whatever I want and I need crazy amounts of sleep

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 am

housewife housewife:
This is my third brush and the scariest but after a few days sulking and way more chocolate than anyone should eat I decided fuck it. Worst case I lose an organ and my hair. I made a lot of different hats for my friend last year so no biggie and maybe my hair would grow in straight. My friends hair is coming in with a lot of curl more than she ever had. Sucks that I don't like short hair on me and look silly with brimmed hats but whatever. So back to my regularly scheduled fucked up life. And no more large chocolate binges my guts can't take it :? Fuck I don't remember any this shit mentioned in the brochures about growing up and wasn't there something about needing less sleep. I am so not doing whatever I want and I need crazy amounts of sleep

Get all the fucking sleep you feel you need. I used to only sleep 6-7 hours and in the last few years learned that I function and feel better getting 8-9 hours.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:01 am

Fuck I drank to much coffee at work Sunday night-Monday morning, I couldn't get to sleep. Once I did start getting tired my phone wrong off the hook. Once that calmed down the Apt. Maintenance showed up to do much needed repairs. I didn't get to bed till after 4pm. Back up at 9pm for another night of work. FUCK!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:14 am

Fuck this is weird to get used to...

It's just after midnight and I just got home from work a little while ago. First time I've done the late (closing) shift at this new job. Has its ups and downs as compared to doing the day shift but I'm going to roll with it.

I just know I'll be awake for awhile yet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 am

Strutz Strutz:
Fuck this is weird to get used to...

It's just after midnight and I just got home from work a little while ago. First time I've done the late (closing) shift at this new job. Has its ups and downs as compared to doing the day shift but I'm going to roll with it.

I just know I'll be awake for awhile yet.

I used to tap steel furnaces. As in literally dig a hole in the end and blast it out with an oxygen lance until the bright light came and I ran away. I would walk into this hell at 6:40 AM and walk out at 6:40 PM, or vs versa depending on whether it was day shift or night shift. It was very hot and very noisy and very dangerous and when I walked out of there in one piece I would shower, then drive out of town to a bird sanctuary. I had the rum, ice, mix, and weed, and I would just mix a drink and start to unwind. No tunes, I listened to the birds waking up in the morning.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:50 am

This forum is so fucking negative. :cry:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:23 pm

MeganC MeganC:

I fucking agree. It's too bad the positive news stories don't get as much reaction.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:05 pm

MeganC MeganC:

Still much better than negative fucking. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Fucking -10°C and snow up to my knees. Meanwhile assholes are sending me pics of them and their kids out golfing at Charleswood. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:48 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Fucking -10°C and snow up to my knees. Meanwhile assholes are sending me pics of them and their kids out golfing at Charleswood. :evil:

I understand, you don't like golf. Fucking waste of time and money.

Would you prefer pics of me on the BBQ and my fully planted garden ? :twisted:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:07 pm

That fucking sucks Shep.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 am

:evil: FUCK fucking littering fucks :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:39 am

I fucking hate April 20th. I used to not give a shit. The fucking dope smokers could go blaze a spliff wherever they wanted, so long as it didn't affect me. They have the right to peacefully protest, I have the right to not have my lungs polluted.

But now I work at the Legislature. Ground zero for all the basement dwelling hippies celebrating 4/20 because they got an urban legend fucking wrong. The groundskeepers work hard to keep the Leg grounds pristine. The dope smokers work hard to fuck it up. Fucking messiest group of the year.

Right now, it's perfect. Kempt lawns, clean sidewalks. Rabbits and coyotes doing their dance, birds in the trees singing. After work, I have to run the gauntlet back to my truck hoping I don't get a face full of weed that will affect my driving, or lead to uncontrollable munchies later.

And tomorrow morning, we'll see the lawns and trees fouled with underwear, burger wrappers in the fountains and carcasses of half eaten pizzas being ravaged by the ravens. And the poor rabbits who ate the wrong kind of grass trying to avoid the coyotes. :( And the poor groundskeepers who have to go over every inch to make sure no one left a half smoked blunt where a kid or an animal could get it.

I nominate April 21st as fucking official random drug testing day! :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 am

As Woodstock (all of them) and the DAPL protest camp convincingly proved, the fucking hippies don't give a fuck about properly cleaning up after themselves.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1519  1520  1521  1522  1523  1524  1525 ... 1691  Next