Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:04 am

Yeah the union I was in was asked to get us some training on dealing with people who have mental health issues. We got a hour lecture on how to deal with unruly customers who were having a bad day. So very helpful when dealing with someone who thinks you are getting into their mind or the schizophrenic who goes off if you phrase a question wrong. Not to mention the fucken crack whores and addicts who were just fucken scary. I really don't miss that or that useless fucken union

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:51 pm

The only shift rotation I've had to deal with was a 2 week cycle, days, afternoons and graveyard. I hated the fucking afternoon shift so much I managed to trade shifts and ended up wrangling a steady graveyard shift. Did that for nearly 10 years before going to a 12 hour night shift, 7 pm to 7 am, 7 days on, 7 days off, rotation was 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off, this included 4 hours OT every 2 weeks which I could bank and every other weekend was 3 days off.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:09 pm

housewife housewife:
Yeah the union I was in was asked to get us some training on dealing with people who have mental health issues.

After almost four fucking years on CKA do you feel trained yet? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:14 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:29 pm

You quitting the fucking site, Ray? 8O

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:50 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
housewife housewife:
Yeah the union I was in was asked to get us some training on dealing with people who have mental health issues.

After almost four fucking years on CKA do you feel trained yet? :lol:

ROTFL

I don't know about trained but I would definitely rather talk to you lot than a crack addict. They are fucken scary.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:57 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
housewife housewife:
Strutz Strutz:
Still getting used to doing these late shifts. I get maybe one or two a week and it's fucking hard to wind down sometimes when I get home at midnight even if I've been up since 8 or 9 in the morning. At least I'm off tomorrow before doing an opening shift on Saturday.

fuck that sounds hard to get used to. I always hate when the shift times changed through out the week.

Shift work is the fucking hardest. I used to have a dick for a boss that had me working midnight to 8, Tuesday thru Friday, then 2pm to 10pm on Sunday. Saturday and Monday off. Just to be a dick. Union rules said he could! I hated that fucking union. :x

What a horrible fucking schedule that must have been.

I work 3 or 4 days a week, though there have been a couple of times of 5 days when covering other people's shifts when they are unable to do them. Downside is the schedule changes week to week and most often one day off between shifts that can go from day to afternoon shift.

I did the day shift today, then afternoon shift tomorrow then get 3 days off, which I'm looking forward to!

I've been at this job for just over 2 months and honestly, for the most part, I like it. Good people, good perks and no having to listen to whining and complaining about the company or the union from others.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 am

6 am. At fucking 6 am some micro dick asshole on a Harley rips down my street as loudly as he can. And then he does the same for the next few blocks which I can also hear.

I get why people like motorbikes but people like this....I hope this cute dies in a flaming wreck screaming.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 am

But his life was fucking saved by waking you up!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:34 am

xerxes xerxes:
6 am. At fucking 6 am some micro dick asshole on a Harley rips down my street as loudly as he can. And then he does the same for the next few blocks which I can also hear.

I get why people like motorbikes but people like this....I hope this cute dies in a flaming wreck screaming.

Add guys who drive jacked up trucks with HID lights that they don't adjust to actually point down, and then proceed to ride your ass going 130 down the highway. Pickup truck drivers are among my growing list of hated tiny dick fucktards.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Great saying I picked up this past week:

$1:
It's called 'Karma' and it's pronounced, "Ha, ha, fuck you!"

:P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Fuck me I'm fucking loaded up on Maltese 9% beer, i'm going to fucking bed now

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:42 pm

You fucking talking with your hands now? My cousin is married to a Maltese guy. He always gets pissed off when she calls him a wop.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:48 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
You fucking talking with your hands now? My cousin is married to a Maltese guy. He always gets pissed off when she calls him a wop.

Spent about half the night doing exactly that.

Learned a couple fucking new ones as well.

Probably better I forgot them already.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:12 am

First off Sorry for this I know it's kind of a broken record by now. Fuck I miss Snorkmaiden like nothing else ever in my life. Okay self pity over. You all have a fucking great day. [B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535 ... 1691  Next