Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
It is not fucking normal, nor should it be a reason for congratulations when you become a grandparent before you are 30 fucking years old. :evil:

No fucking kidding. The youngest grandma I've personally known was 35 and I thought that was unreal. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Robair Robair:
For fuck sake.

This thread has one rule.

One fucking rule.

Both of those posts, Bart, break that rule.

I fucking edited them. You fucking happy now? :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Fucking ecstatic.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
housewife housewife:
Fuck and I hate this house!! Hubby is away so I decided to clean out our room. Doing well till I found mold. I no longer have a closet wall. The plastic under the wall is substandard it’s not even taped to anything. I guess I will call the handyman connection Monday. Fuck. This place was built very cheaply in the 70’s. I hate hindsight too

I have a solution to your fucking problem:

Yeah that would work but it would be fucken messy. I would have to save the patcher and that would give me away :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 pm

It's fucking baffling that no one has mentioned net neutrality here..

Literally the first 5 pages of reddit are almost entirely about it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:19 am

Tricks Tricks:

I post fucking stories. I guess people are fucking fine that they purchase internet plans the way they purchase Cable TV packages; one lets you access Google for an extra $10 a month, another lets you access Facebook for $5 a months, another lets you access News sites for $12.99 a month . . .

I'd drop internet service before I pay for a broken internet, just like I fucking did Cable TV.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:16 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:

I post fucking stories. I guess people are fucking fine that they purchase internet plans the way they purchase Cable TV packages; one lets you access Google for an extra $10 a month, another lets you access Facebook for $5 a months, another lets you access News sites for $12.99 a month . . .

I'd drop internet service before I pay for a broken internet, just like I fucking did Cable TV.

Fuckin eh. How's the blockchain coming? Sooner we don't have to rely on those greedy fuckers the better.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:22 pm

I found out this morning that a former co-worker of mine died of a suspected heart attack that may have been caused by a fucking drug OD. My guess is bad shit containing even badder shit. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Strutz Strutz:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
It is not fucking normal, nor should it be a reason for congratulations when you become a grandparent before you are 30 fucking years old. :evil:

No fucking kidding. The youngest grandma I've personally known was 35 and I thought that was unreal. 8O

Brit MP, she's real fucking hero.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ther-at-37

Strutz Strutz:
I found out this morning that a former co-worker of mine died of a suspected heart attack that may have been caused by a fucking drug OD. My guess is bad shit containing even badder shit. :(

Would you stop fucking posting about the people dying around you, please.

Europe ain't fucking far enough fucking away from you. :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:45 pm

We donated a few cases of similac last month to the clinic. Now we have fucking assholes phoning us and demanding we buy them more. Eh you gots lotsa muhNEE en we pay yer wages. Fucking ungrateful colon coating. :evil:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Strutz Strutz:

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Well fuck I'll stick to the trend. My former Mother in-law passed away from heart failure last week. Chose not to attend the funeral because of the BS drama the ex wife would have started. Fuck I would have lost my temper and told them a few things I promised my the former Mother in-law I would not say.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:19 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Robair Robair:
For fuck sake.

This thread has one rule.

One fucking rule.

Both of those posts, Bart, break that rule.

I fucking edited them. You fucking happy now? :lol:

Well fuckin' done Bart...... R=UP

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Fuck! Bought a 6-pack yesterday. Held it by the handle built into the box. When walking to a bus stop, the handle ripped. The 6-pack dropped to the sidewalk. I never let go, but the handle completely ripped. As soon as it hit the pavement, bottles exploded. One bottle survived, all other 5 bottles broken. FUCK! I recovered the one intact bottle, put the damaged box with all broken bottles in a sidewalk garbage bin. There was still some broken glass on the sidewalk, and all beer from 5 bottles.

FUCK!

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:47 am

Fuck that really sucks Winnipegger.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1542  1543  1544  1545  1546  1547  1548 ... 1691  Next