canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:02 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Back in the day I always declined when Radio Shack 'required' all sorts of personal information to buy some cheap electronic parts.

That's what got me started in the whole protecting my privacy shtick. Why do I need to give you my name, phone number and fucking address for some shitty blank tapes that I'm paying cash for?

And the bonus is all that info got bought by someone when Radio Hut went tits up.

Thanos Thanos:
Everyone should go all-cash for a year just to fuck over the banks. Be goddamn hilarious to watch them shit fucking bricks if a couple hundred million people annihilated the interest they make off of credit cards. :twisted:

I mostly use my Interac card. No personal data, no fees, and it beats carrying thousands of $$.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:23 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I also refuse to let Target scan my driver's license when I buy a bottle of wine there. Back in the day I always declined when Radio Shack 'required' all sorts of personal information to buy some cheap electronic parts.
A computer store I worked for tried to have us scan and save driver's licenses for something I can't remember. I've never refused to do something so quickly in my life. My manager always said he liked having me around cause he knew I'd raise hell with head office when they tried dumb shit so he didn't have to. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:26 am

Tricks Tricks:
A computer store I worked for tried to have us scan and save driver's licenses for something I can't remember. I've never refused to do something so quickly in my life. My manager always said he liked having me around cause he knew I'd raise hell with head office when they tried dumb shit so he didn't have to. :lol:

R=UP +5

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:31 am

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I also refuse to let Target scan my driver's license when I buy a bottle of wine there. Back in the day I always declined when Radio Shack 'required' all sorts of personal information to buy some cheap electronic parts.

LOL

Wanna buy Round Up in Italy ?

Have to show permanent ID......

That's how fucked the Europussies are.

But at least I can fucking buy RoundUp. :P :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:33 am

martin14 martin14:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

LOL

Wanna buy Round Up in Italy ?

Have to show permanent ID......

That's how fucked the Europussies are.

But at least I can fucking buy RoundUp. :P :P

I could actually use some roundup... :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:44 am

Scan your driver's license? Fastest "fuck off and die" a clerk would ever get!
Head office sent the store here a note they had to physically check ID of everyone buying smokes and punch in their employee code that they did. Local store told them to fuck off, so many others did too that lasted one whole day.
Dumb idea to check ID when they've already punched in the senior's discount for the other stuff they bought...

RoundUp? Of all the tiny, insignificant petty reasons to slip "Euroweenie" bullshit into a post FFS. I'll have to text some cousins and remind them how damned oppressed they are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:03 pm

herbie herbie:
RoundUp? Of all the tiny, insignificant petty reasons to slip "Euroweenie" bullshit into a post FFS. I'll have to text some cousins and remind them how damned oppressed they are.

I wouldn't bother, I'm sure your cousins are even more stupid and inbred than you are.

If that's even fucking possible.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:13 pm

{moderator hat}

Gentlemen. . . . Civility!

{/moderator hat}

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Sad but I have to go to Mexico to buy my fucking chlordane, DDT, and Freon. And the only form of ID the Mexicans care about is the one that says I'm Benjamin Franklin. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:03 pm

That's $10 right? Shit, RoundUp's $38.99 here. Wasted $30 on 2 bottles of useless Killex, doesn't kill dandelions, thistles, nothing! If Monsanto would GMO some flowers, my old lady would keep them in business alone!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:59 am

Okay I'm getting close to saying fuck it and going to the VA. My knee is killing me and some other issues are starting to happen. Fuck it sucks getting old.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:39 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Sad but I have to go to Mexico to buy my fucking chlordane, DDT, and Freon. And the only form of ID the Mexicans care about is the one that says I'm Benjamin Franklin. :wink:

I never understood why the fuck they call them 'Dead Presidents' when Ben Franklin was never your President. [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:55 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Try passing one of those fucking bills with Jefferson Davis on them, next time.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:54 pm

What in the fucken hell is wrong with people and how the fuck do they figure I want to know or care about their crazy!!!!

And what is up with the stupid birds running down the road you can fly do it or trying to land on my Jeep while I am driving it. WTF

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Fucking fuck everything.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1556  1557  1558  1559  1560  1561  1562 ... 1691  Next