Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Looks like someone had a fucking bitchy little hissy fit and shit the bed! :lol:

What'd I miss? [huh]

Friday I spent the day with good friends who were sitting with their mother at the hospital as she was dying of fucking pancreatic cancer.

That's got to be at least six people close to me in the past decade to die of that curse. :cry:

Fuck fucking cancer, its a piece of chickenshit disease that needs to go to fucking hell. Fuck do I hate that disease.

Bart, I hope your friend's mother is comfortable for however long she has. I know the pain of Cancer all too well.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:19 pm

A big Fuck You to all professional athletes who get all pissy when their team refuses to renegotiate before the end of the contract. The team can accept, but they have no legal or even moral obligation to do it. Nobody forced you to sign the contract and most times, you had professional representation to negotiate for you.

Now, when players start asking to renegotiate for less money when they don't perform up to expectations, I'll start taking them more seriously.

NOTE: Same for mortgages. :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:22 pm

llama66 llama66:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Looks like someone had a fucking bitchy little hissy fit and shit the bed! :lol:

What'd I miss? [huh]

Friday I spent the day with good friends who were sitting with their mother at the hospital as she was dying of fucking pancreatic cancer.

That's got to be at least six people close to me in the past decade to die of that curse. :cry:

Fuck fucking cancer, its a piece of chickenshit disease that needs to go to fucking hell. Fuck do I hate that disease.

Bart, I hope your friend's mother is comfortable for however long she has. I know the pain of Cancer all too well.

Thank you. She passed away yesterday morning at 2:54am.

The family is finally getting some rest after six days of a bedside vigil.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Thank you. She passed away yesterday morning at 2:54am.

The family is finally getting some rest after six days of a bedside vigil.

Please pass along my condolences.

Fuck Cancer.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Will do.

She died a miserable fucking death that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

The only good thing about it all is that it's over. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Will do.

It is, her suffering is at an end. I'm still fucking mad at myself for not being able to be there at the end for my foster dad.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:18 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Will do.

No one realizes the family suffers long after the loved one dies.

It's hard to watch that and fucking do nothing. It's worse when you are glad the person is dead, because you feel it's wrong to want that. But you are glad you don't have to suffer anymore as well. And you also feel it's wrong to feel the relief that the end brings. :(

Fuck cancer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:37 am

I'd fucking rep you if I fucking could

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 am

Why is it that a week you take off for vacation seems to fucking go by faster than a week of work?

At least we came back late last night so I have today to do stuff before back to the grind tomorrow.

Anyway... anything fucking exciting happen around here for the past week? :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:55 am

Fuck fucking Canpar. Fucking Asshat's can't follow simple direction. I try to have a package routed to their 'smart spot' knowing that I'll be at work when they try to deliver at 10am. What do the asses do? Try to deliver my package to my house. Now the package is god knows where.

Does Llama have to choke a bitch?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:18 pm

I'm SO fucking tired of these fucking idiots who don't fucking know how to use a computer or even what it's for.
Fucking taskbars ON THE SIDE so you can't even browse without scrolling sideways, going blind so they buy a new laptop, never move it and hook it to their big monitor so they can see... one more thing to fuck up
Telling me how fucking computer illiterate they are when I sold them their first Win98 model and they don't even know how to cut and paste on their new Win10 machine 2 decades later
Guy today wants me to take off Office and AdobeDC cuz he doesn't "need" them. Get rid of email cuz it spies on you (uses fucking IncrediMail like a 12 year old), wants Safari on his PC... FUCK
Lying sack of shit Telus installer told the old lady down the street they're 'getting rid of landlines soon', she won't listen to advice and gets a $1250 iPhone plus $100 a month contract.. fuck! Now she runs over every other day with a problem, 'I did this and THEN..." and proceeds with "Fucking Telus, my kid had Rogers it never fucks up like this GODDAM iPhone my friend has Android and it never fucks up" won't STFU and watch when you try to show her!
Fucking dude today got "Firefox updating" so he just kept clicking away... 172 Firefoxes running in Task Manager, didn't even think to shut it down - hey never mind none of their computers shut down... it won't even turn off... its been hacked!!!!
Fucking frustrating as all fuck!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Nothing wrong with making your skrilla off of 'tards. It's what capitalism's basically fucking built on, baybay. 8)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 pm

herbie herbie:
I'm SO fucking tired of these fucking idiots who don't fucking know how to use a computer or even what it's for.
Fucking taskbars ON THE SIDE so you can't even browse without scrolling sideways, going blind so they buy a new laptop, never move it and hook it to their big monitor so they can see... one more thing to fuck up
Telling me how fucking computer illiterate they are when I sold them their first Win98 model and they don't even know how to cut and paste on their new Win10 machine 2 decades later
Guy today wants me to take off Office and AdobeDC cuz he doesn't "need" them. Get rid of email cuz it spies on you (uses fucking IncrediMail like a 12 year old), wants Safari on his PC... FUCK
Lying sack of shit Telus installer told the old lady down the street they're 'getting rid of landlines soon', she won't listen to advice and gets a $1250 iPhone plus $100 a month contract.. fuck! Now she runs over every other day with a problem, 'I did this and THEN..." and proceeds with "Fucking Telus, my kid had Rogers it never fucks up like this GODDAM iPhone my friend has Android and it never fucks up" won't STFU and watch when you try to show her!
Fucking dude today got "Firefox updating" so he just kept clicking away... 172 Firefoxes running in Task Manager, didn't even think to shut it down - hey never mind none of their computers shut down... it won't even turn off... its been hacked!!!!
Fucking frustrating as all fuck!

My sympathies, Herbie. I do not miss my days in the burning Hell that was the fucking IT help desk! :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Herbie:

Have some fun with this... http://fakeupdate.net/ [B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570 ... 1691  Next