bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Life without Hyack to keep a lid on these spam fuckers really kind of fucking sucks. :cry:

Yeah I think Strutz is the only one around on the weekend to deal with those asshats.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Upper management are fucking morons.

I can't wait to be unemployed again. This shit is fucking killing me.

My instore manager, fucked as I: "They don't know what it's like for us down here in the fucking trenches!"

Me, withholding for once in my life the communist propaganda: "Yeah"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Oh, don't let them fool you guys. They know exactly what it's like in the fucking trenches. It's their system, fer fucks sake, operating precisely how they designed it too. It's more that they simply don't care what it's like in the fucking trenches because their grade never goes near the goddamn front line. :evil:

Tricks Tricks:
Thanos Thanos:
Life without Hyack to keep a lid on these spam fuckers really kind of fucking sucks. :cry:

Yeah I think Strutz is the only one around on the weekend to deal with those asshats.

Aye, the new mods are doing good for the most part. I miss Hyack's regular nightly appearances though that cleaned out the spammers before they could really get started with their fucking nonsense. Fucking rat bastards! :evil: :evil: :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:54 am

Thanos Thanos:
Oh, don't let them fool you guys. They know exactly what it's like in the fucking trenches. It's their system, fer fucks sake, operating precisely how they designed it too. It's more that they simply don't care what it's like in the fucking trenches because their grade never goes near the goddamn front line. :evil:

Tricks Tricks:
Thanos Thanos:

Aye, the new mods are doing good for the most part. I miss Hyack's regular nightly appearances though that cleaned out the spammers before they could really get started with their fucking nonsense. Fucking rat bastards! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bart looked after the fucking spammer yesterday. He didn't delete all their posts but edited them for fun.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:49 pm

little sisters got fucking lice from school

as i am complete hippie trash, i naturally have over three feet of hair, so this was a problem. with so much hair, even if i couldn't find any i couldn't be sure.

nix is a disgusting price for a pathetic bottle of shit that barely even works these days. it'd take like 3 bottles to even cover my hair, and then would need to be retreated again in a week. hundreds of bucks for lice "treatment"...

so i bought a fat bottle of good ol' kerosene for like nine bucks and soaked my head with it. fuck bothering again in a week. fuck "treatment", i want "extermination"!

long story short, i'm in some pretty intense fuckin pain right now, honestly some of the worst i've ever dealt with in my life :lol: right up there with a severe tooth infection. way worse than when i got this "home remedy" as a kid

did you know kerosene destroys skin fats? i do, now :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:53 pm

Good opportunity to get fuckin' high and sail the psychedelic seas of pain, as ol' hippie dipshit fantasy authors like Michael Moorcock or Phillip Jose Farmer would fuckin' describe it. At least it would hurt less if nothing else. [drunk]

Strutz Strutz:
Bart looked after the fucking spammer yesterday. He didn't delete all their posts but edited them for fun.

Kill them! Fuckin' kill them all! :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:55 pm

i got weed but i'm a little fucking nervous to light anything 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Yeah, you don't want to go full fuckin' Richard Pryor over some head lice. A good lesson to always keep some edibles around. 8O :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:55 pm

the pain has fucking subsided finally. thank fuck, was worried i was getting some sort of severe acute reaction from how much i used (around 250ml). trusty google both terrifying and reassuring me at the same time. scalp feels like it's got an electric current running through it. at least i know for the future, i should probably use a lot less :?

a pot shop has finally opened in my area. not sure if edibles are available there yet. illegal dope is still fucking dirt cheap so i still haven't had legal grass yet :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:08 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
the pain has fucking subsided finally. thank fuck, was worried i was getting some sort of severe acute reaction from how much i used (around 250ml). trusty google both terrifying and reassuring me at the same time. scalp feels like it's got an electric current running through it. at least i know for the future, i should probably use a lot less :?

a pot shop has finally opened in my area. not sure if edibles are available there yet. illegal dope is still fucking dirt cheap so i still haven't had legal grass yet :lol:

What? A commie selling out his altruistic government knows best comrades to help support some capitalist bourgeoisie slime. Say it ain't so! :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:11 pm

Thanos Thanos:

btw Thanos thanks for the positive feedback. Given that we all have busy schedules/work we try to do our best to keep up with things around here and we do discuss issues (reported posts) often before taking action.

Unless of course it's a simple matter of zapping those annoying fucking spammers! :twisted:

edited to include a fuck as per the rules of this thread :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:19 am

Yes! Yes I fucking did. Most hydrocarbons will.

No, no it hasn't. The initial chemical burns have, but unless you get some air flow to the scar tissue, you are going to have the itchiest flakiest scalp ever.

And weed won't take away the pain, it will just slow down time so you can enjoy each beautiful twinge of pain in all its glory.

Stop being a dumbass. Go to a doctor.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:06 am

little sisters got fucking lice from school

as i am complete hippie trash, i naturally have over three feet of hair, so this was a problem. with so much hair, even if i couldn't find any i couldn't be sure.

nix is a disgusting price for a pathetic bottle of shit that barely even works these days. it'd take like 3 bottles to even cover my hair, and then would need to be retreated again in a week. hundreds of bucks for lice "treatment"...

so i bought a fat bottle of good ol' kerosene for like nine bucks and soaked my head with it. fuck bothering again in a week. fuck "treatment", i want "extermination"!

long story short, i'm in some pretty intense fuckin pain right now, honestly some of the worst i've ever dealt with in my life :lol: right up there with a severe tooth infection. way worse than when i got this "home remedy" as a kid

For future reference the shampoos don’t really work cause people don’t read or follow the directions. If your sister has had them long they can be everywhere in your house vacuum everything repeatedly. Change bedding and vacuum bed too. And start putting products in her hair like mousse or leave in conditioner or add teatree oil or eucalyptus oil to shampoo.

Also there are other things and ways to try before going full nuclear with kerosene! Like olive oil wrap. I nit checked my own hair which is well passed my waist it’s not easy but it’s possible. Fortunately they show up best on black hair. Nits always show up on white paper so you can tell if it’s a hair cast (dandruff like stuff) or not. Hair casts also move on the hair nits don’t. Failing all that cut your hair or if you have money pay for a nitpicker last time I saw anything about them they were charging 55 an hour and that was a good 15 years ago

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:56 am

Don't know if I mentioned my serious FUCK up at work but a quick review and results of it. I Fucked up on a Tuesday and gave a box to the wrong person, a tenant, at the build but the box was for a employee (VP). When I released the fuck up and came to the tenant on Friday for the box back he gave me a story. Story went that he put it on a file cabinet out in the hallway and now its gone. I'll skip a lot of shit but know I'm freaking out looking for the box on camera, looking in offices, get Emails from the VP going WTF where's my box. He is complaining to Very High up people across the nation about this. The box had an Pro Book computer in it. $1910.10 total cost.

Well last Tuesday my boss gets involved because he is also getting email ( he already knew about this but was letting me handle it). Basically he calls the tenants boos going look I need to talk to this guy and he is refusing to answer the phone. Tells him we have video of the guy with the box. He just doesn't say it's of him getting on the elevator right after I gave him the box. Also mentions that a police report is going to be done with the tenants name and my name in it. That's a normal thing for suck a high priced item going missing. Doesn't say that no one is being accused of anything.

Well the tenants boss calls back after talking to the guy and guess what it was found in the back of the dudes car. Some other shady shit goes on but he returns the computer last Wednesday. We have a tech check it out and the whole systems been wiped clean even the operating system. I'm going WTF this dude said he took it out of the box and brought it strait to me.

Long story and I'm sorry for that but for a whole fucking week I was stressing over this fucking shit. What a POS the guy is. A week later I'm all good now but that Fucking guy still is working for the Tenants office. All I know is I am fucking okay job wise, people who didn't know me were impress by my honesty about me fucking up and not trying to blame anyone else. This Fucking guy looks like shit to EVERYONE that knows this happed. The longer it went on the more people were informed about it.

I will never get fired for telling a lie. IMO you have to be 100% honest when doing Security or no one will trust you.

FUCKING STRESS.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:03 am

stratos stratos:
I will never get fired for telling a lie. IMO you have to be 100% honest when doing Security or no one will trust you.

Fucking "A" man. R=UP

Glad it worked out for you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618 ... 1691  Next