Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:27 pm

I fucking plan to tell them I'm there for a fucking double lobotomy

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Fucking hydro. 10 hour outage Weds-Thursday car taking out a pole, 7 this morning 3 cars took out 3 poles in different places.... 7 pm estimated restore time.
Going to next town to buy propane camp stove and old fashioned percolator.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:38 pm

herbie herbie:
Fucking hydro. 10 hour outage Weds-Thursday car taking out a pole, 7 this morning 3 cars took out 3 poles in different places.... 7 pm estimated restore time.

Holy fuck. 3 cars taking out 3 poles in one morning? Are the driving conditions that bad in your area?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Or just the fucking drivers are that bad . . .

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:05 am

Strutz Strutz:
herbie herbie:

Holy fuck. 3 cars taking out 3 poles in one morning? Are the driving conditions that bad in your area?

Cheque day..... :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:29 am

herbie herbie:

Fuck that’s crazy. One thing about hubby being a scout leader that’s good we have lots of stuff that run on propane.

I have realized you should be very careful what you say and not tempted the fates or my life is circling the drain!! Fuck. My youngest told me last night that he doesn’t expect anything good to happen in his life. Apparently nothing has since the winter of 2014. He says he panics and fucks up everything. Then went on a rant about his job, Doug Ford, osap, health care and how everything is bad. I really wish he would ask for help before he gets overwhelmed. But this is the kid who gave up his bike for over a year because he asked for the training wheels to come off, he tried it twice it didn’t go well so there for he was destined not to ride!! Fuck I really thought he had out grown this shit. Other than telling him we can help not sure what to do. He tells me life is just one big road block with road blocks on the work arounds. Might have already fixed one this morning but fuck!!

Still waiting on the next test for hubby. They will not even think about clearing him for work without out this test. He is feeling better and becoming board this is not good. Board hubby doesn’t bode well for following doctors orders and behaving. I only have so much power here. No one likes people hovering around them fussing. Fuck

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:34 am

housewife housewife:
He tells me life is just one big road block with road blocks on the work arounds.

He's not fucking wrong. But one persons' road block is anothers' speed bump.

Life is about getting around the obstacles. Or over. Or through.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:02 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
housewife housewife:
He tells me life is just one big road block with road blocks on the work arounds.

Yeah it’s also about acknowledging when you fucken need help and maybe taking or asking for advice!! Fuck sometimes just talking about a problem helps you put it in perspective.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 am

housewife housewife:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
housewife housewife:

Yeah it’s also about acknowledging when you fucken need help and maybe taking or asking for advice!! Fuck sometimes just talking about a problem helps you put it in perspective.

Absofuckingloutely. No one says you have to run the roadblocks alone.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:18 am

Just fuck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 am

Ayuh. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:44 am

Well I called it fucking right. Another delay on her coming here. Fuck I am sick of this shit. About to fucking end it. Always finding a reason on why not to do certain things but gets upset with me when I say No to something. Fucking hate this drama shit. I get enough of this fucking shit show drama from work.

Fucking rant over.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:49 am

stratos stratos:
Well I called it fucking right. Another delay on her coming here. Fuck I am sick of this shit. About to fucking end it. Always finding a reason on why not to do certain things but gets upset with me when I say No to something.

Not to butt in, but; try not being so needy. Hang back. She might be having a tough go of things, and needs some space.

If she is actually drifting away, being clingy will only make it worse.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:03 am

Not being needy, being hey you said this you promised this you promised that. Not being clingy at all. I don't want to go into the situation. But it's really reverse where she is being a bit clingy and needy when I am just telling her get here and we will work through the things.

I am the one being pushed away. Like I said just a rant on the fuck page. Not a breakdown of what all is going on. [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 am

No worries man. I'm not a medical professional, so none of my advice should be taken as such. For entertainment fucking purposes only. [B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1622  1623  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628 ... 1691  Next