CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:04 am

Fuck you and your fucking fake MD practice. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 am

Hollywood Upstairs Medical College taught me everything I fucking know!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:15 am

3 cars taking out 3 cars in one day.... nope.
Incompetent non-use of Hydro website, one wasn't cleared from the first outage. Still said 'on the way' two days later.
Next one was sheer incompetent use of website. Lady drove to her Mom's house on other side of lake and called in outage. Moron employee use Mom's address at site of outage.

Just the normal way huge corporations are more computer illiterate than a 90 yr old with Alzheimers

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:55 pm

Some fucking dude decides to walk home at around 1am Sunday from one of the bar districts. Reported missing. Guy was found today. He took a header off a bridge. He was still alive when they took him to the hospital. Turns out it was found near my work place. Cops want some video footage. Like holly fuck if the dude landed 10-20 feet further from the bridge he would have been on our property type close. Fell in city controlled area that hasn't had the grass cut in 2-3 months. No one can see into the area he was found at.

Fucking camera system we have here catches that part of the bridge for about 20 seconds every 2 minutes. Have fun police officer(s) reviewing that fucking footage. At least they get to see a little bit of the Rave we had on property that same weekend. :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Fuck Kevlar LIES!!! I have ordered Cordura it says it is abrasive resident. Fuck why don’t they use kids to test fabric I really want to know if it will with stand children. That Kevlar was a real fucken bitch to work with horrible to cut took lots of time and cursing to do. I am really unhappy :twisted: oh and I still have the hiccups!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:18 am

Oh Holly Fuck fire dept. was here about shit that was wrong over the weekend and recommendations. Security was lacking in some areas and did a few things wrong. The hole time we are talking one of them has a paper in his hand. I'm thinking oh fuck we are going to get citied for shit. I was sweating bullets. Turns out it was a list of things wrong. It was cool at the end they know I am new to the supervisors position and have offered to help me write up a policy plan for what the officers need to do and not do during an event with the fire panel on bypass.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:21 am

Oh and the police dept. is coming by later... to get the video that might show the dude falling off the fucking bridge. Fuck I am swimming in people in uniforms who can totally fuck up me and my job.

Good news is I heard about a job paying $1.50 an hour more than what I currently make and a lot less stress. Not a security job but still for that pay jump I just might. 10 hrs a day 4 days a week. Fucking sounds good to me.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:39 am

Perhaps a change of pace and a raise is what the fucking fake Doctor ordered. ;)

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 am

Less stress and a pay raise sounds really fucken good stratos. Maybe you should listen to your fucking fake doctor :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:06 pm

The company my husband works for real has balls!!! Fucken asses took 5 fucken days to tell him they didn’t have short term sick leave then said they weren’t sure they could do the paperwork for medical ei. Have been calling and asking questions!!! Shit that is in the manuals so look it up!!! He told them years ago that they should train others to do testing but no they thought that was too much work or some fucken thing!! So today the first day were he hasn’t had a nap since the heart attack (or whatever the fuck it was) they call and ask him to be on call for this job cause NO ONE has ever done it!!! He is supposed to be reducing stress instead he is trying to stay awake in case they have a problem. I will give them another hour then I’m taking the phone away they can just fuck right off!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:32 pm

"Oh I get it". Man, I'm glad that fuckin' block function works as well as it does. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Fuck, I should use that...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:27 am

I'm in bullshit fucking overload right now.

Going through what is hopefully just a phase that will be fucking over soon. It's one thing to try to dismiss what seems to be minor "petty" things that you shouldn't sweat over but when a bunch of them gang up on you at once... fuck...

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:35 am

Fuck Strutz tell them all to stop ganging up on you!!

Brat has her cast off!! We had to play beat the snow storm yesterday we broke even. Didn’t beat the storm but got into North Bay before the highway closed!! Close enough to a win for me. Of course it started snowing again and we’re waiting. Oh and she has an other early appointment in two weeks. I’m getting so very tired. Still no fucken word on the test for hubby. I want a definitive diagnosis it would be really nice to know what the fuck happened and why his heart was missing beats.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 am

$1:
what the fuck happened and why his heart was missing beats.

Fuck that's easy. His love for you and your beauty not only takes his breath away but makes his heart skip a beat now and then. :)

I hope they figure out what the fucking is going on with him and cure it fucking fast. [B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1623  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629 ... 1691  Next