Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:02 pm

xerxes wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Yea, fuck it man. Take a couple me days and get back on the horse. :(

Hope your unemployment is short and sweet.

So far, it's looking good. I had one interview in fucking Langley/Surrey today and another one set for Monday that's a lot fucking closer to home here in Abby. Things are looking up.

I fucking knew it! [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:30 pm

xerxes wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Yea, fuck it man. Take a couple me days and get back on the horse. :(

Hope your unemployment is short and sweet.

So far, it's looking good. I had one interview in fucking Langley/Surrey today and another one set for Monday that's a lot fucking closer to home here in Abby. Things are looking up.

[B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 pm

Learn to fucking code!!! :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:20 pm

Don't learn to code. Don't learn anything about computers asides from what you want to.
Train to weld, as a heavy duty mechanic or a nurse.
NOT COMPUTER SHIT.
I could fill 12 pages with the STOOPID people I gotta deal with on a daily basis and I must say job applicants lie like shit about computer skills and the bosses are too fucking lazy to fill out the paperwork to can them when (and IF)they notice.
Had to show a new bookkeeper how to get a file off a USB stick, where to find a USB stick on Windows 10 and her fucking boss couldn't do it either!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Well the Royal Bank just figured out how to get rid of a BONE STUPID computer customer today. They just told him that online banking didn't work with Firefox, he had to go back to using Internet Explorer. Their mistake! God know how long explaining what the taskbar was, where it was, and how to find the little blue E thingy. I guess they just updated their site with new incompatible code this morning and haven't updated their own terminals in 5 years...
So the moron calls me to ask if clicking on that little E thingy was "safe". Then I had to listen to his drivel about 'security' because there was no password to logon when he started his computer.... finally told him if he saw a Chinese guy outside with a Mao hat on a snowmobile with a huge antenna pointed at his log cabin, call back.
I knew I should've been a WalMart door greeter. People's questions wouldn't be stupid and they wouldn't have forgotten walking to Aisle 321 next time they came...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Unfuckingbelievable yet sadly, fucking believable.

That sums it up for me.

:roll:

Posted in this thread due to language. Belongs in another really...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:40 am

Seen last night on the computer news feed thing. One of if not the first Chinese doctors to warn of the Coronavirus issue has died. Fuck that Dr. went the extra mile to prove his point. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:05 pm

Fucking mice are driving me fucking mental.

Ever since the cold snap, I've been hearing running and chewing in the walls and under my ensuite tub. Fucking mice! Must have come in from the horse pasture next door. (they usually do)

I've laid traps out in places and have caught 6 since the weekend! Where is a good stoat when you need him?

And the mice are fucking cold! The traps I bait with peanut butter, but the triggers were all licked clean! Which means the ones that died didn't do it, so one had to stand on it's dead tribe mate (or just mate's) corpse and lick the peanut butter off! That's fucking cold!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm

DrCaleb wrote:

Hook the little fuckers up to chemo, that'll fix 'em! :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:27 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Hook the little fuckers up to chemo, that'll fix 'em! :lol:

Na, if I have to fucking off them, I would prefer quickly, not the way my cat wants to fuck them up. I usually let the cat have her way for a while, then toss them outside for the owls.

But they are in places the cat can't go, so the old Victoria traps are out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:33 am

whaaaa to many cars parked in photo's area. Whaaaa do something about it. I had to wait 10 minutes to park. Couldn't park till someone from photo left. Whaaaa. I go and check ever vehicle. 1 yes just one fucking vehicle is not supposed to be there. Belonged to a tenant. Nice guy missed the sign saying don't park here. No problem. Dept head for photo notified that ever vehicle is either a company vehicle or belongs to photo staff. Fucking responds back with "oh okay thanks for checking it out"

For fuck sakes I'm going to rip out these fucking signs one day and watch them fucking walk in from half the parking lot. Every time they say something I will look at them and tell them the truth. I have to walk further than you to get in here. I am here almost every day of the week. I am the one that has to listen to everyone complain about having to take 100 steps further to get in the building. :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:46 am

Haven't said this for a while so here we go...

FUCK CHINA!!!

There, that's better! :D

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:10 pm

I concur. Fuck China.

Except, they fucking make everything now, so it's getting really fucking hard to.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:23 pm

I don't want to fuck China I might get Coronavirus :P

Now some of the Thailand ladies ohhhh yeah [drool]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:33 pm

better make sure they're really ladies! :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24631 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636 ... 1643  Next