PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am

Fucking lady boys is not on the agenda :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Fuck these dumbfuck fucking protestors.

I'm sick and tired of this fucking bullshit. Blocking fucking streets, bridges and railroad tracks has fuck all to do with a fucking natural gas pipeline.

Preventing people from living their fucking lives and trying to get to their JOBS and HOMES will not win you fuckers any brownie points.

What a bunch of entitled assholes. I bet most of them don't even know what the fuck they are protesting about. Just an excuse to go and be a fucking shit disturber and disrupt the lives of everyone else knowing that they will fucking get away with it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:18 pm

For the record, I only participated in fucking anti-Vietnam war protests at University to meet chicks. :oops:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:25 am

Strutz wrote:
Fuck these dumbfuck fucking protestors.

I'm sick and tired of this fucking bullshit. Blocking fucking streets, bridges and railroad tracks has fuck all to do with a fucking natural gas pipeline.

Preventing people from living their fucking lives and trying to get to their JOBS and HOMES will not win you fuckers any brownie points.

What a bunch of entitled assholes. I bet most of them don't even know what the fuck they are protesting about. Just an excuse to go and be a fucking shit disturber and disrupt the lives of everyone else knowing that they will fucking get away with it.

And then they have the fucking hutzpah to put up signs like "This is not Reconciliation".

Really? Didn't the Inquiry into residential schools say reconciliation works both ways? Keeping people from earning a living does not engender sympathy to your cause.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:29 am

Fuck I hate Valentines Day. Not because I don't have someone but because all the flower deliveries. Every woman stops and want's to smell them, touch them and ask "who are they for" ". IF they do know the person it is " Oh I wonder who it's from"

I always want to say " Well NOT you OBVIOUSLY" or " None of your fucking business, she will tell you IF she wants to"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:30 am

And OMG the ex GF has been dropping hints about me sending her something. FUCK NO!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:42 am

stratos wrote:
And OMG the ex GF has been dropping hints about me sending her something. FUCK NO!

Do not give into big fucking candy. It's all a scam.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:50 am

DrCaleb wrote:
stratos wrote:

Do not give into big fucking candy. It's all a scam.

No fucking worries all she got was a message saying happy valentines day. Same fucking message I sent to like 15 woman I am friends with.

Only one EX I would ever think of do anything more than that for on Valentines Day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 am

Half price candy and chocolate tomorrow... fuck yeah!!! [drool]

Went through one of the Uni buildings this morning and a cute young black guy gave me a heart shaped sucker and a Valentine card! 8O

Did meals on wheels this morning with the new girl... early 20s, cute as hell and a geography major. Doesn't have a boyfriend but she does have a friend with benefits. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Quote:

Half price candy and chocolate tomorrow... fuck yeah!!!

Fuck Yeah I am hitting Walgreens at 12:30. that's about the time the are putting up the sticker's for price reduction sales

Quote:
Did meals on wheels this morning with the new girl... early 20s, cute as hell and a geography major. Doesn't have a boyfriend but she does have a friend with benefits.

Fucking story of my life right now

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Fuck this. Let's find a cause and block the train tracks, ports and streets and claim we're supporting the fucking Divine Right of Kings so Harry & Meghan can order us around!
CTV can interview the same fucking person night after night about it, she can smirk and spout the same jargon.
Politicians can explain to us how it's democratic and legal for us to gather in the streets and protest that Harry & Meghan's birthright gives them authority over the elected Parliament.
And as numbers prove, approximately 12 of us fuckers could hold the whole country hostage.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:14 pm

I could stand a good fuck right now! :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:29 pm

I may be 66, but I'm not driving all the way to Cody, Wyoming for a fucking fuck. :evil:

EDIT:
Can you come to Québec City?
I'll even cook for you. :D

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:20 am

herbie wrote:
Fuck this. Let's find a cause and block the train tracks, ports and streets and claim we're supporting the fucking Divine Right of Kings so Harry & Meghan can order us around!
CTV can interview the same fucking person night after night about it, she can smirk and spout the same jargon.
Politicians can explain to us how it's democratic and legal for us to gather in the streets and protest that Harry & Meghan's birthright gives them authority over the elected Parliament.
And as numbers prove, approximately 12 of us fuckers could hold the whole country hostage.

We have a cause, herbie - that being the fact that thousands of Canadian's lives are being disrupted by fuckheads who obviously don't have a job, most of whom haven't a clue why they are there besides the fact that they are being paid by outside interests and are totally incapable of understanding the rule of law in Canada. Fuck yeah. I'd man a blockade opposing these shitheads in a heartbeat - knowing that I unlike the thugs - would IMMEDIATELY be dragged off to a jail cell.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:12 pm

raydan wrote:
I may be 66, but I'm not driving all the way to Cody, Wyoming for a fucking fuck. :evil:

EDIT:
Can you come to Québec City?
I'll even cook for you. :D

If I were single I think I'd take you up on that! :rock:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24631 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637 ... 1643  Next