canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:38 am

I wonder if that bushy fro comes off with the hat? Methinks this is someone who dressed for a part.....although his message is relevant.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:59 am

I like the "reporter."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:01 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
I wonder if that bushy fro comes off with the hat? Methinks this is someone who dressed for a part.....although his message is relevant.

Man that reeks of scripting... Or possibly just heavy repetition, if real. There aren't really any of the pauses that generally come with someone forming new words.

If this guy naturally speaks this well off the cuff, dayum.

The beginning disclaimer about how great it is that we have the right to protest sounds like something I'd see from a corporate PR statement, not a counter protester/guy walking nearby. What's the need for Joe Blow to be so gracious to the unwashed?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:12 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
If this guy naturally speaks this well off the cuff, dayum.

Sad that the ability to effectively articulate one's ideas should be so remarkable. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:16 am

I don't even hear career politicians speak that well, and they have scripts and teleprompters, so yeah, it's odd.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:22 am

Pretty sure that the hair came with the hat. Looks like they had to interview Terry because Deaner wasn't available. Serious issue. Too bad Ezra and his frat boy buddies had to approach it in such a manner. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 am

What, the way the "reporter" is asking his questions isn't enough of a clue?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:05 am

Definitely a pre-prepared "interview".

A good and relevant message that could have been delivered a different way rather than making it seem like a random reporter chatting with a random worker at the spur of the moment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:49 am

Not necessarily "pre-prepared", but yeah there's something.

It's true, he's not saying anything I haven't heard before from Ezra.

At the end of the interview after being thanked he says "It's a pleasure...always a pleasure."

So best guess would be there is some connection.

But how dirty is this deed, really?

Rebel appears to use local students for reports in cities like Vancouver. So suppose a couple fans of Rebel hang out together at school. One gets the odd interviewing job with Rebel. I doubt they pay much, but suppose that one says to his fellow sympathizer one day, "Hey, I got this gig at Rebel to cover the Kinder Morgan protests. Why don't you come down and I'll interview you?"

How dirty is that really? The guy being interviewed wouldn't be saying anything untrue, or at least not anything he doesn't whole heartedly believe.

Compare that to say the slippery activists hired by the left to pretend they're journalists, offering up details they have to know are untrue. Like say what is reported on here about what goes on in the UK at papers like the Guardian and the Independent:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02 ... da-fodder/

Or who's that activist who does the op eds at the Toronto Star? I forget his name. He's damn near a Jihadi, that's all I remember. Or if you want somebody to act like an expert and say something nasty about Israel at the CBC just go look up Neil MacDonald. And they do, do that.

How would this kid interviewing his schoolmate be different than say Global getting on their red phone to Victoria warmist,Professor Andrew Weaver, because they know he'll support anything like 'the ice caps are melting and we're all gonna die?'