Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Hyack Hyack:
martin14 martin14:
Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
I'd really like for Hyack to show him the door.

I'll second that.

Would anyone care to expand on this thought, say bring it to about a dozen or so.....honestly

.....no eleventeens etc..... :)

a valid reasoning for your opinion would also be appreciated, but definitely not mandatory.

Hmmmmm, I;m going to have to think this over some. There haven't been as many responses as I had hoped for, considering the number of comments pertaining to the count posted throughout this site as a whole. The one thing there is absolutely no getting around is the negativity being shown in each and every comment.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:10 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Hyack Hyack:
martin14 martin14:

I'll second that.

Would anyone care to expand on this thought, say bring it to about a dozen or so.....honestly

.....no eleventeens etc..... :)

a valid reasoning for your opinion would also be appreciated, but definitely not mandatory.

Hmmmmm, I;m going to have to think this over some. There haven't been as many responses as I had hoped for, considering the number of comments pertaining to the count posted throughout this site as a whole. The one thing there is absolutely no getting around is the negativity being shown in each and every comment.

Hyak what ever you do , no hard feelings here. If truth be known I always liked your dry wit and style. And I don't do suck ups and thats the truth. Hell i'd ban me. lol.
Like Ronny Wood said to Rod Stewart when he said he could have had his job. "Yeah but you gotta live with these people"

i think you must have a very strong mind to handle this lot.

Toodles. It's been fun

by the by please let me stay till Justin wins though...i could really use the NYA NYA NYA NYA .

read this

http://www.canadaka.net/forums/post2152501?hilit=#p2152501