CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 am
 


Hello.

I want an advice.

I want to create a dedicated Pakistan page where all news about country whether it be of politics/military or economy etc will be posted...

The problem is where I create this page, in which section?

Second question is will my thread be sticky or just normal?

Thanks.

Waiting to hear your responses :)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12074
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:54 am
 


My suggestion would be to create it in the Misc World category.

And for the record, I have no idea what the hell sticky threads are but, since it's your thread you're more than welcome to leave it or wipe it off after "posting" since that'd be a completely personal preference. :wink:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
My suggestion would be to create it in the Misc World category.

And for the record, I have no idea what the hell sticky threads are but, since it's your thread you're more than welcome to leave it or wipe it off after "posting" since that'd be a completely personal preference. :wink:


Sorry but I couldn't find Misc World category...Can you direct me towards that? :)

Are you talking about section "international politics"?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12074
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 am
 


Fighter wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
My suggestion would be to create it in the Misc World category.

And for the record, I have no idea what the hell sticky threads are but, since it's your thread you're more than welcome to leave it or wipe it off after "posting" since that'd be a completely personal preference. :wink:


Sorry but I couldn't find Misc World category...Can you direct me towards that? :)

Are you talking about section "international politics"?


Go to submit news and you should see it there in the top bar scroll down but international politics would likely be just as appropriate. So have at er'. [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27135
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:46 am
 


Fighter wrote:
Second question is will my thread be sticky or just normal?


When you create the thread, (in the forums, not front page) you have a check box to make it sticky.

Use the menu item "Forums" ^^ to start.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:50 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Fighter wrote:
Second question is will my thread be sticky or just normal?


When you create the thread, (in the forums, not front page) you have a check box to make it sticky.

Use the menu item "Forums" ^^ to start.


I got it. Thanks.

Freakinoldguy wrote:
Go to submit news and you should see it there in the top bar scroll down but international politics would likely be just as appropriate. So have at er'. [B-o]


:mrgreen:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:26 am
 


Hello everyone.

U guys know M from Pakistan. I am a Muslim, 25 years old BBA graduate

It's been for few weeks I am a member of this forum. This is nice forum overall with good information regarding Canada and world. I am enjoying this so far

BUT

There is a specific thread on this forum with posters hell bent on portraying Islam a next danger to world/their countries as if there is no tomorrow...I believe it is a systematic way and in line of propaganda to do this with almost all the posts about RADICAL MUSLIMS/REFUGEES, EVIL ISLAM THAT THIS BLAH BLAH.

I am little uncomfortable with that and planning to counter it as I can. Since I am not religious Muslim and lacks quite a knowledge on Islam, politics and other world issues...I think I cannot debate with them as good as I should...May be I should learn more? or should I say I cannot counter them alone, there's just too many of them and this forum needs more Muslim members??

What do you say? How many Muslim members this forum have? Do you guys know?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27135
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:45 am
 


Fighter wrote:
What do you say? How many Muslim members this forum have? Do you guys know?


Pretty sure, besides you, we had one.

He was Pakistanian, but live in the UAE.

He went:

[door]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19452
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:22 am
 


And there's an anti-Trump thread where you're told the new President is bringing about the end of the world and the idea is if you don't think so there's something wrong with you.

In fact, there's another thread called "Intolerables" or something dedicated to what's wrong with people who don't hate Trump.

I don't hate Trump, but I have fun in the anti-Trump thread sometimes. The other one I just ignore. I find it too stupid to have fun there myself, but I imagine there are others who feel differently.

The counter Jihad thread critiques the elements of the warlord Mohammed's political and religious doctrine that set themselves up as enemy to the West. It's well supported by examples and presents a strong argument. Those who don't think so are welcome to come prove it's not with superior points of debate.

The guy from the UAE was not happy about Jews being in Israel. Some (me for example) might even have found him anti-semitic. He was a 9-11 Truther who relied on insult as argument. That style of debate didn't work out as well as he hoped it would. Not my problem. Don't care.


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 432
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 am
 


Fighter wrote:
It's been for few weeks I am a member of this forum. This is nice forum overall with good information regarding Canada and world. I am enjoying this so far
When do you plan to visit Canada?


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:03 am
 


CharlesAnthony wrote:
When do you plan to visit Canada?


Sorry? I didn't get what you just said? Why are you asking this?

N_Fiddledog wrote:
And there's an anti-Trump thread where you're told the new President is bringing about the end of the world and the idea is if you don't think so there's something wrong with you.

In fact, there's another thread called "Intolerables" or something dedicated to what's wrong with people who don't hate Trump.

I don't hate Trump, but I have fun in the anti-Trump thread sometimes. The other one I just ignore. I find it too stupid to have fun there myself, but I imagine there are others who feel differently.

The counter Jihad thread critiques the elements of the warlord Mohammed's political and religious doctrine that set themselves up as enemy to the West. It's well supported by examples and presents a strong argument. Those who don't think so are welcome to come prove it's not with superior points of debate.

The guy from the UAE was an anti-semitic, Truther who relied on insult as argument. That style of debate didn't work out as well as he hoped it would. Not my problem. Don't care.


hmm... :)

If one's is disrespectful towards others then I am not OK with him as well...No one will.

DrCaleb wrote:
Fighter wrote:
What do you say? How many Muslim members this forum have? Do you guys know?


Pretty sure, besides you, we had one.

He was Pakistanian, but live in the UAE.

He went:

[door]


hahaha...Will I be his replacement, sir? :)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19452
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 am
 


Fighter wrote:
hahaha...Will I be his replacement, sir? :)


Hope so. You're an improvement, so far.

There was another guy here who used to pop in from time to time. Under different names, I think.

He was all about the religion. He was here to educate us Infidels on the truth of the religion of peace. So he informed us anyway.

Never lasted long.

Proselytizing to the Kufar wasn't as easy as he thought it would be, I guess.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19452
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:26 am
 


Speaking of the religion, it's too bad you're not into the religion of your religion, Fighter.

I'd like an Islamic apologist to explain abrogation to me.

To me, abrogation of the Meccan chapters of the Koran is like "climate sensitivity" in the catastrophic, human-caused, global warming argument in that it's the central argument against it.

Until you can explain abrogation to me in a way that doesn't suggest your ideology is at war with me, you lose on the 'religion of peace' claim.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 58545
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:41 am
 


Fighter wrote:
Hello everyone.

U guys know M from Pakistan. I am a Muslim, 25 years old BBA graduate

It's been for few weeks I am a member of this forum. This is nice forum overall with good information regarding Canada and world. I am enjoying this so far

BUT

There is a specific thread on this forum with posters hell bent on portraying Islam a next danger to world/their countries as if there is no tomorrow...I believe it is a systematic way and in line of propaganda to do this with almost all the posts about RADICAL MUSLIMS/REFUGEES, EVIL ISLAM THAT THIS BLAH BLAH.

I am little uncomfortable with that and planning to counter it as I can. Since I am not religious Muslim and lacks quite a knowledge on Islam, politics and other world issues...I think I cannot debate with them as good as I should...May be I should learn more? or should I say I cannot counter them alone, there's just too many of them and this forum needs more Muslim members??

What do you say? How many Muslim members this forum have? Do you guys know?


You seem like a good guy and please note that the very first positive reputation point you received here was from me.

Not because you're a nice Muslim but because you're a nice person.

With that out of the way understand that we have had many Muslim members over the years and while we do have a few who are active and contributing members of the forum there are the others who come here with an agenda.

Two that stand out to me are:

AliceHabibi started out just fine and then started telling us that Islam was going to make war against us all until us silly infidels recognized that "Mohammed is the light of the world" and that we should bow down to worship Allah five times a day.

She got banned because the moderators got sick of her shit.

SaladinAyyubid followed the same pattern. He started out nice enough and then he ingratiated himself to the leftists on this site with his near-constant anti-American posts.

He rapidly escalated to espousing violent jihad against Western Civilization and then made the mistake of tracking me down and sending me a very detailed and personal death threat via email. His mistake was in that he lived about forty miles away from me in the USA and the short version of the long story is that he is now living in a gray 2.5m by 2m cell in a Federal prison in Colorado.

He will be there for the rest of his life.

These are two examples of why we don't have a lot of Muslims here.

______________________________

Now what's ironic here is that the liberal lefties on this site are usually the first ones to want a fundamentalist Muslim banned from the site because they can't handle the fact of a fundamentalist Muslim acting like a fundamentalist Muslim. Go figure.

Myself, I find fundamentalist Muslims to be entertaining and I enjoy having them around simply to underline the fact to our liberal-left friends that fundamentalist Muslims are not gay and lesbian tolerant, they hate Jews, they hate liberal Westerners, and they espouse violence against anyone who doesn't believe what they believe.

If you're not one of these people then kindly don't take offense when some of us on this site speak out against fundamentalist Islam and the demon-possessed maniacs who believe in it.

You'll also understand if we strenuously object to Islamic beliefs and practices being imposed on people who adhere to other faiths or to no faith at all.

You're welcome to speak your mind and you'll find our moderators to be fair so if someone needlessly provokes you then you'll find that a proportionate response is typically tolerated.

Hopefully no such response is ever needed. [B-o]


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:41 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Hope so. You're an improvement, so far.

There was another guy here who used to pop in from time to time. Under different names, I think.

He was all about the religion. He was here to educate us Infidels on the truth of the religion of peace. So he informed us anyway.

Never lasted long.

Proselytizing to the Kufar wasn't as easy as he thought it would be, I guess.


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Speaking of the religion, it's too bad you're not into the religion of your religion, Fighter.

I'd like an Islamic apologist to explain abrogation to me.

To me, abrogation of the Meccan chapters of the Koran is like "climate sensitivity" in the catastrophic, human-caused, global warming argument in that it's the central argument against it.

Until you can explain abrogation to me in a way that doesn't suggest your ideology is at war with me, you lose on the 'religion of peace' claim.


You need to chill :)


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.