CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:54 am

Strutz Strutz:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I recall my own brief experience at a Catholic school and the scar on my finger and then I wonder at how it must have felt to be trapped with your tormentors 24/7/365 and being forced to stay even after you turn 18.

I'm amazed that none of the orphans ever killed one of these fucking degenerates.

Towards the end one of the people reportedly told a nun that if she lays a hand on him again he's going to "Knock her fucking head off".

I'm not all that surprised, when you've been receiving this abuse since you were a child, the fear probably overrides most other things. They are indoctrinated to not resist or fight back.

It makes you wonder how they were able to function once they were out of these prisons and out in the world as adults. :(

From the looks of it, most didn't. Many suicides, addictions, and crimes committed after being in that hell hole.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:49 am

Amazing that the Catholics abused children for decades, no one wanted to believe the victims, and the government and church covered up for the abusers.

But convicted child abuser Jefferey Epstein and his ties to powerful people implicated in the sex abuse ring detailed as 'Pizzagate'...that's completely unbelievable?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 pm

I nominate bart for tinfoil hat medal.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Where's Senator Beyak to defend it all?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:54 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Amazing that the Catholics abused children for decades, no one wanted to believe the victims, and the government and church covered up for the abusers.

But convicted child abuser Jefferey Epstein and his ties to powerful people implicated in the sex abuse ring detailed as 'Pizzagate'...that's completely unbelievable?
The 2 are linked and a scape-goat is needed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Imagine getting duped by 4chan. ROTFL

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Tricks Tricks:

Imagine getting duped by the phony Russia Dossier and then spending two years trying to impeach a President over something that we now know is total bullshit?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:30 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

Imagine getting duped by the phony Russia Dossier and then spending two years trying to impeach a President over something that we now know is total bullshit?

And what exactly do we know is total bullshit?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

And what exactly do we know is total bullshit?

It's the subject of hearings in Congress right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... -ties.html

The key points about it:

1. Hillary Clinton channeled campaign funds through the DNC to pay for it. She did not disclose those expenditures as required by Federal Law and she also laundered the money in violation of Federal Law.

2. The warrant to spy on the Trump campaign at the Trump Tower was based 100% on this dossier and not just in part as the FBI had previously asserted.

3. John McCain reconveyed the dossier to the FBI after receiving it from a contractor who was being paid by the FBI. In short, they fabricated a probable cause and then used a US Senator to give their lie an air of legitimacy.

4. British intelligence officials are involved and Congress is starting to investigate to what extent the British government was involved in creating this fraud.

5. It is the grounds for the current 'Russia Collusion' investigation and at which point it is determined to be a 'poisoned tree' then all of the convictions that have resulted from it will be subject to appeal and dismissal.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 pm

This should be discussed in any of the other multiple kooky-talk threads. This one is specifically disturbing enough based on it's own subject matter and doesn't deserve to be train-wrecked.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:00 pm

I agree. Back on topic after this, please. [B-o]