CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Forum rules


This is a Liberal Party forum meant for like-minded discussion, if you want to flame or debate in open, please use the main Canadian Politics forum.

Author Topic Options
Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1205
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:03 pm
 


Cause it wasnt his I guess.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20460
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:08 pm
 


I guess so. I just looked at the thread. Looks like he responded to warnings and editted it.

I didn't know that rule. It does sound like a good one. It prevents someone from posting anothers users address for revenge (??) purposes.

The shiity thing was that he and I were engaged in a marathon PM debate that ties in quite nicely to the comments I made to him above. It makes me all the more intrigued as to the answer.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1205
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:14 pm
 


Well he didnt actually edit it. I think Regina did. I didnt even know PM's stopped working when you are jailed! I guess it makes sense though, so one couldnt just keep pestering someone else.

Im sure it wont be long before he is back making wild (and wrong) accusations aboot things. No worries.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1316
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:51 pm
 


Canadaka wrote:
I finally decided to get around to joining the federal Liberal party. This is the first time in my life I have joined any political party, so its a bit exciting, even though it doesn't mean too much.

Anyone else Liberal party members? if so when did you first become one?

The Liberals will be back, one is naive to think otherwise, one only has to look at our history.


Good for you Trev, it is good when one takes a stand and doesn't sit on the sidelines.
But as screwed up as this country is politically your graph that shows a dominate liberal trend only strengths my beliefs that it was the liberals that put us there.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23754
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:23 pm
 


DerbyX wrote:
"The ends justify the means" eh?
No derby, don't try to put words in my mouth. Like I said I don't necessarily agree.
Quote:
Then nothing the "enemy" does to achieve victory should bother you.
The Liberals aren't the enemy Derby ;)

Quote:
The muslims bomb their own children to kill our soldiers is brilliant. Not only does it kill our soldiers but it sends a message to all Afgani people to stay away from us or else.
Low blow, and you know full fucking well it is. You are trying to make it out like I agree with it. I never said I did.

Quote:
You must agree that "killing 2 birds with one stone" is a brilliant move on their part.
Yes it is. Saying something is smart doesn't mean I agree you fool. It can be both smart and fucking cowardly.
Quote:
Its not brilliant. Its despicable. Its despicable conduct from any person "claiming" to want a better way.
Read above.
Quote:
I am very surprised you think this way. :cry:
Really? I'm not on my game tonight, I'm tired and really am not thinking straight. You know that feeling where your having to force your eyes open? That's me right now :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23754
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:26 pm
 


SireJoe wrote:
You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.
Yes it is. It is smart. I never said it was right. Man do all lefties think like this?

Quote:
Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp.
No, but when I think about that I think of war. Not political parties, that's why it was smart. I would never expect someone to do that.
Quote:
Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?
*Sigh* Saying what he is doing is brilliant isn't agreeing with it. How the muslim fanatics recuit people, or convince people is brilliant. They are very good at it. Does that mean I agree with it? Of course not. How about how Hitler got to power? He was smart in his doing. He is a smart man. Does that mean I agree? Of course not.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20460
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:32 pm
 


Welcome back. Beers in the fridge.

Quote:
DerbyX wrote:
"The ends justify the means" eh?
No derby, don't try to put words in my mouth. Like I said I don't necessarily agree.


I read it a tad differently. You did say you thought it was genius.

(start using brilliant at school. You'll stand out, sound english and look cool).

Quote:
The Liberals aren't the enemy Derby


Some Cons think so. I tend to agree with you. No pary is "the enemy" except a seperatist party that is.

Quote:
Low blow, and you know full fucking well it is. You are trying to make it out like I agree with it. I never said I did.


Low blow yes but we are talking in terms of degree. You agreed in "theory". My example was just taken to the extreme.

Quote:
Yes it is. Saying something is smart doesn't mean I agree you fool. It can be both smart and fucking cowardly.


Perhaps but I don't think its smart just underhanded. Oh for the days of honest anger.

Quote:
Really? I'm not on my game tonight, I'm tired and really am not thinking straight. You know that feeling where your having to force your eyes open? That's me right now


Ditto. Sorry if I said you agreed with it. Its is just something that he's done that I feel is very bad.

Later dude!


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1205
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:34 pm
 


Tricks wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.
Yes it is. It is smart. I never said it was right. Man do all lefties think like this?

Quote:
Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp.
No, but when I think about that I think of war. Not political parties, that's why it was smart. I would never expect someone to do that.
Quote:
Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?
*Sigh* Saying what he is doing is brilliant isn't agreeing with it. How the muslim fanatics recuit people, or convince people is brilliant. They are very good at it. Does that mean I agree with it? Of course not. How about how Hitler got to power? He was smart in his doing. He is a smart man. Does that mean I agree? Of course not.


How aboot next time you ogle over someone then you state that you dont actually agree with him? That way people wont assume that you do. As, if you do not state opposition and only keep stating how smart he is, it's pretty much an admission of agreement.


Last edited by SireJoe on Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:40 pm
 


DerbyX wrote:
ziggy wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
I honestly hope you are joking around. What would you say if it was a Liberal doing it?
I am quite serious. What he is doing is brilliant. If a liberal did it, it would still be brilliant.

Quote:
He is deliberately sabotaging from within. How can he then claim to not support the Libs when they do things that he suugests?
That's the brilliance. He tells them to do things that he think most people won't agree with, thus screwing them over in that riding.

Quote:
Do you honestly think he is doing anything different when he "pretends to be Canadian"?
I have no idea, but that does stop it from being genius.



You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.

Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp. Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?


You can allways ask him when he gets back out of the slammer.

again. 8O


Something to do with posting an address I think?

It can't be a web address as there must be a hundread posted a day here. It can't be posting your own address because I can't see why that would be a problem.
He posted a postal code. He didn't even attach a name to it just the postal code. All information that's freely available on the internet. I can't believe he got jailed for that. We have fig fucker wishing death to American soldiers and he's still here but GFPB get's jail for a fucking postal code. Ugh, I should do an Avro.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23754
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:41 pm
 


SireJoe wrote:
How aboot next time you ogle over someone then you state that you dont actually agree with him?
Maybe you missed this?

I don't know if I agree with it

Quote:
That way people wont assume that you do. As, if you do not state opposition and only keep stating how smart he is, it's pretty much an admission of agreement. Can you understand this?
I clearly stated that I did not immediately agree. Reading Comprehension? Like I said, there are a lot of very smart people in the world who did horrible things.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1205
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:42 pm
 


RUEZ wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
ziggy wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
I honestly hope you are joking around. What would you say if it was a Liberal doing it?
I am quite serious. What he is doing is brilliant. If a liberal did it, it would still be brilliant.

Quote:
He is deliberately sabotaging from within. How can he then claim to not support the Libs when they do things that he suugests?
That's the brilliance. He tells them to do things that he think most people won't agree with, thus screwing them over in that riding.

Quote:
Do you honestly think he is doing anything different when he "pretends to be Canadian"?
I have no idea, but that does stop it from being genius.



You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.

Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp. Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?


You can allways ask him when he gets back out of the slammer.

again. 8O


Something to do with posting an address I think?

It can't be a web address as there must be a hundread posted a day here. It can't be posting your own address because I can't see why that would be a problem.
He posted a postal code. He didn't even attach a name to it just the postal code. All information that's freely available on the internet. I can't believe he got jailed for that. We have fig fucker wishing death to American soldiers and he's still here but GFPB get's jail for a fucking postal code. Ugh, I should do an Avro.


What if it was YOUR information? Without your name, but still your info? Would you still not care?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23754
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:45 pm
 


SireJoe wrote:
RUEZ wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
ziggy wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
I honestly hope you are joking around. What would you say if it was a Liberal doing it?
I am quite serious. What he is doing is brilliant. If a liberal did it, it would still be brilliant.

Quote:
He is deliberately sabotaging from within. How can he then claim to not support the Libs when they do things that he suugests?
That's the brilliance. He tells them to do things that he think most people won't agree with, thus screwing them over in that riding.

Quote:
Do you honestly think he is doing anything different when he "pretends to be Canadian"?
I have no idea, but that does stop it from being genius.



You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.

Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp. Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?


You can allways ask him when he gets back out of the slammer.

again. 8O


Something to do with posting an address I think?

It can't be a web address as there must be a hundread posted a day here. It can't be posting your own address because I can't see why that would be a problem.
He posted a postal code. He didn't even attach a name to it just the postal code. All information that's freely available on the internet. I can't believe he got jailed for that. We have fig fucker wishing death to American soldiers and he's still here but GFPB get's jail for a fucking postal code. Ugh, I should do an Avro.


What if it was YOUR information? Without your name, but still your info? Would you still not care?
Yeah I would probably care, though no one here would know it was me, and I doubt anyone would follow up on the info.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 pm
 


SireJoe wrote:
RUEZ wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
ziggy wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
I honestly hope you are joking around. What would you say if it was a Liberal doing it?
I am quite serious. What he is doing is brilliant. If a liberal did it, it would still be brilliant.

Quote:
He is deliberately sabotaging from within. How can he then claim to not support the Libs when they do things that he suugests?
That's the brilliance. He tells them to do things that he think most people won't agree with, thus screwing them over in that riding.

Quote:
Do you honestly think he is doing anything different when he "pretends to be Canadian"?
I have no idea, but that does stop it from being genius.



You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.

Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp. Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?


You can allways ask him when he gets back out of the slammer.

again. 8O


Something to do with posting an address I think?

It can't be a web address as there must be a hundread posted a day here. It can't be posting your own address because I can't see why that would be a problem.
He posted a postal code. He didn't even attach a name to it just the postal code. All information that's freely available on the internet. I can't believe he got jailed for that. We have fig fucker wishing death to American soldiers and he's still here but GFPB get's jail for a fucking postal code. Ugh, I should do an Avro.


What if it was YOUR information? Without your name, but still your info? Would you still not care?
Hell I'll post my postal code if it'll shut you up. I looked up the postal code he posted and it meant nothing to me. All that info is available on the net. I even know who's name it belongs to. What exactly can someone do with that?


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1205
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:50 pm
 


RUEZ wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
RUEZ wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
ziggy wrote:
SireJoe wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
I honestly hope you are joking around. What would you say if it was a Liberal doing it?
I am quite serious. What he is doing is brilliant. If a liberal did it, it would still be brilliant.

Quote:
He is deliberately sabotaging from within. How can he then claim to not support the Libs when they do things that he suugests?
That's the brilliance. He tells them to do things that he think most people won't agree with, thus screwing them over in that riding.

Quote:
Do you honestly think he is doing anything different when he "pretends to be Canadian"?
I have no idea, but that does stop it from being genius.



You think he is a genius because he came up with a way to help sabotage the opposing parties? ......Wow. I dont even know what to say to that.

Its almost like he was the one that invented the idea of infiltrating the "enemies" camp. Expect...he wasnt, and he is doing is utterly disingenuous. Its like a mild form of brainwashing. How is this even close to being commendable?


You can allways ask him when he gets back out of the slammer.

again. 8O


Something to do with posting an address I think?

It can't be a web address as there must be a hundread posted a day here. It can't be posting your own address because I can't see why that would be a problem.
He posted a postal code. He didn't even attach a name to it just the postal code. All information that's freely available on the internet. I can't believe he got jailed for that. We have fig fucker wishing death to American soldiers and he's still here but GFPB get's jail for a fucking postal code. Ugh, I should do an Avro.


What if it was YOUR information? Without your name, but still your info? Would you still not care?
Hell I'll post my postal code if it'll shut you up. I looked up the postal code he posted and it meant nothing to me. All that info is available on the net. I even know who's name it belongs to. What exactly can someone do with that?


I dunno, I am sure some have done worse with less. And no thanks, I dont want your info.

I dunno, I just wouldnt want my info posted on here. No matter how small. It just means someone is looking into you for one reason or another. And one of those reasons could be a bad one. Never can be to cautious.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:53 pm
 


SireJoe wrote:
I dunno, I am sure some have done worse with less. And no thanks, I dont want your info.

I dunno, I just wouldnt want my info posted on here. No matter how small. It just means someone is looking into you for one reason or another. And one of those reasons could be a bad one. Never can be to cautious.
I'm not going to say it's a good idea, but I can't believe he got jail time for that, and fig fucker says he hopes American soldiers die, and he get's nothing, maybe I should start sending pm's to Canadaka, it seems like that's what it takes.


Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.