Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:51 pm

I want my flamer medal please. I am not sure why but I think its only fare I get one as it was suggested by somebody on "Let Abbas out of Jail". Thanks

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:55 pm

Avro Avro:
Abbas Abbas:
I want my flamer medal please. I am not sure why but I think its only fare I get one as it was suggested by somebody on "Let Abbas out of Jail". Thanks

Second.

Thanks, I hope I get it. :D then we can start a flamers club. lol

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Against. For now.

You got to be nominated for it. What you "want" isn't a consideration.

BTW, you did earn it, and when nominated I'll support it then. Fair enough?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:06 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
Against. For now.

You got to be nominated for it. What you "want" isn't a consideration.

BTW, you did earn it, and when nominated I'll support it then. Fair enough?

Whoops, I didnt know I had to be nominated lol. I shouldnt have started this thread. I understand, thanks for the future support. :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:07 pm

lily lily:
According to the rules, he can nominate himself.

Sweet, then I nominate myself. Flamer MEDAL, vote please.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:08 pm

Abbas Abbas:
Avro Avro:
Abbas Abbas:

Second.

Thanks, I hope I get it. :D then we can start a flamers club. lol

I don't support this nomination.

Last edited by Firecat on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:09 pm

For.

Edit: Changed Against to For. I did say I would support it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:15 pm

lily lily:
According to the rules, he can nominate himself.

I considered that "I want my flamer medal please. I am not sure why but I think its only fare I get one..." to not be a nomination. I should have been more clear I suppose.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:17 pm

For! :P

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:25 pm

Against. He did not instigate flaming - he was the target despite remaining polite for a long time in the face of hostility and provocation.

Sorry, AbbaS - I don't think you deserve to be tagged with that negative "award"

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 pm

Firecat Firecat:
Against. He did not instigate flaming - he was the target despite remaining polite for a long time in the face of hostility and provocation.

Sorry, AbbaS - I don't think you deserve to be tagged with that negative "award"

Thanks for the honesty. However, I did only speak in 6 threads and each turned out to be 14 + pages, not counting the one for my release and the one for Regina's removal.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:35 pm

Abbas Abbas:
Firecat Firecat:

Thanks for the honesty. However, I did only speak in 6 threads and each turned out to be 14 + pages, not counting the one for my release and the one for Regina's removal.

And I thought you comported yourself with admirable restraint under the circumstances. Most of those pages from what I read made you the target. I may be wrong but that was my overall impression.

If you started threads that got a lot of spirited attention then GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Without such topics this place is dull. You may deserve a medal in time but right now I don't think the Flamer one is appropriate.
You've shown integrity and a willingness to engage in positive discussion with people on a topic that can attract a lot of negative invective.

If there were a Salmon medal for swimming against the current, you'd deserve that. ;)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:38 pm

Firecat Firecat:
Abbas Abbas:
Firecat Firecat:

And I thought you comported yourself with admirable restraint under the circumstances. Most of those pages from what I read made you the target. I may be wrong but that was my overall impression.

If you started threads that got a lot of spirited attention then GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Without such topics this place is dull. You may deserve a medal in time but right now I don't think the Flamer one is appropriate.
You've shown integrity and a willingness to engage in positive discussion with people on a topic that can attract a lot of negative invective.

If there were a Salmon medal for swimming against the current, you'd deserve that. ;)

Oh, I was not sure Flamer was a negative type of medal. I thought, it was given to people that entered into heated discussions with other members. I have no clue, why I am wasting my time asking for one but I think I maybe alil jealous of Avro. By the way, I didnt start any of those theads I was mentioning, I only replied in them and then I got hit by the shit storm.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:43 pm

Tell me about the avaytar, pleae AbbaS - what does the arabic mean?