bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
I'm not worried. I have nothing to lose.

I have no doubt in my mind that given the atrocities of the government and the churches in this country, compounded by the denial of the population, that you should have someone representing Canada hanging in the gallows in the ICC. That is figurative of course.

But we have nothing to lose by seeking justice. You should be cheering on Canada's day in court to clear your name.

Let's make a deal. If and when it does go to court or some higher judgement I accept the outcome, and so do you?

If it doesn't go to court in my lifetime then I accept I was wrong. 50,000 dead First Nations' children say I'm right.

get over it. Every one else has...why can't you?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 pm

There's an interesting article - book review actually - that clarifies the matter of intent mentioned by some:

Like Weeds in a Garden:
Genocide, International Law & Canada's "Indian Problem"

by Pierre Loiselle
http://mostlywater.org/like_weeds_in_a_ ... an_problem

Not all of the International Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) made it into the Canadian Criminal Code. The following parts of Article Two, which define the crime of genocide, were omitted when the Convention was ratified and became law in 1952: "Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group" and, "Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group." Dr. Roland Chrisjohn, director of the Department of Native Studies at St. Thomas University in Fredericton, says that the omissions are not a coincidence. The original two omissions correspond directly to Canada's official policy of abducting Native children and keeping them in residential schools, where many were subject to gruesome and well-documented abuse and torture.
As Chrisjohn explains, the glitch in Canada's garden begins with the problem that, according to European law, title to most of the land in Canada still belongs to its original inhabitants.

Canada's solution to what was once casually referred to as its "Indian problem" has been a strategy of social engineering known as assimilation which began with the 1857 ‘Act to Encourage the Gradual Civilization of the Indian Tribes of the Province;’ its modern-day equivalent is the Indian Act. Serving as head of the Department of Indian Affairs during the development of the residential school system, Sir Duncan Campbell Scott summarized the agenda of Canadian policy towards Native people: "Our objective is to continue until there is not a single Indian in Canada that has not been absorbed into the body politic, and there is no Indian problem."
-----

It seems that Canada could only get control of the land by marginalizing the native cultures.

I think there is intent there, but I'm not sure how/where to 'prove' it.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 pm

I don't see "specific" intent to bring about destruction in Canada's policies, despite revisionist history and the tired inclusion of the quote mining Scott.

You'll notice there's no independent movement from legitimate countries, presently, that seeks to charge Canada. Perhaps that's because, despite what agenda-pushers charge, Canada's past polices, while assimilatory, heinous and cruel, don't meet CPPCG standards for genocide.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Genocide is a strong word but there has been a systematic effort to destroy the culture in the past . More in ignorance and fear then anything else after all the goal was money and taking it from them , the natives that is .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am

It doesn't take much for an extremist to call genocide. I called it in another thread here on CKA that someone would use the flu situation as a new genocide. Well here is the first report. And you can shrug it off but this man has his followers, many who won't see through the BS:

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/Recent ... fault.aspx

The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See:

Preparing for the Real Pandemic

by Kevin D. Annett, M.A., M.Div.

Last week, many of the aboriginal people in the remote west coast village of Ahousaht were innoculated with the tamiflu vaccine. Today, over a hundred of them are sick, and the sickness is spreading.

In the same week, body bags were sent to similarly remote native reserves in northern Manitoba that have also received the tamiflu vaccine.

On the face of things, it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people across Canada, and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the Canadian government by their "routine" sending of body bags to these Indian villages.

Before you express your shock and denial at the idea that people are being racially targeted and killed, remember that murdering Indians with vaccinations is not a new or abnormal thing in Canada. Indeed, it's how we Europeans "won the land", and it's one of the ways we keep it.

In 1862, Anglican church missionaries Rev. John Sheepshanks and Robert Brown inoculated interior Salish Indians in B.C. with a live smallpox virus that wiped out entire native communities within a month, just prior to the settlement of this native land by gold prospectors associated with these missionaries and government officials.

In 1909, Dr. Peter Bryce of the Indian Affairs department in Ottawa claimed that Catholic and Protestant churches were deliberately exposing native children tosmallpox and tuberculosis in residential schools across Canada, and letting them die untreated. Thousands of children died as a result. (Globe and Mail, April 24, 2007)

In 1932, B.C. provincial police attempted to lay charges against Catholic missionaries who had sent smallpox-laden Indian children back among their families along theFraser river near Mission, BC. The RCMP intervened and protected the church, even though whole villages were wiped out as a result of the church's actions.

In 1969, native children who escaped from the Nanaimo Indian Hospital on
Vancouver Island described being inoculated with shots that caused many of them to die "with bloated up bodies and scabs all over", to quote one survivor.

Knowing this history, it's not surprising when Indians on isolated Canadian reserves start sickening and dying en masse from sudden illnesses, after receiving flu shots.After all, it's still the law in Canada, under the apartheid Indian Act, that no on-reserve Indian can refuse medical treatments or experimentation. So it's small wonder that these reserves are the places being targeted first to be injected with untested, unsafe and potentially lethal flu vaccines.

As an entire race of involuntary test subjects, Indians in Canada are a weather vane for what will befall all of us, and very soon. For the very techniques and weapons of genocide perfected against aboriginal people are now being deployed against "mainstream" Canadians.

Under Bill C-6, which is about to pass third reading in Parliament and become the law, no Canadian will be allowed to refuse innoculations for the swine flu, despite the fact that it is relatively benign and mild, and has killed only people who are already immune-compromised. Indeed, it is astounding that such coercion and dictatorial laws are being employed to deal with what the chief Canadian Health Officer has called a "mild seasonal flu".

Clearly, another agenda is at work; but the time to ascertain and challenge that agenda has all but run out. This coming month, forced innoculations and imprisonment of those who refuse them may be a reality across Canada. And for what reason? Clearly, not for public health, considering the sickness and death caused by previousswine flu vaccines.

I believe that the real pandemic is about to be unleashed through the very vaccines being pushed by governments and pharmaceutical giants like Novartis and Glaxo Smith Kline. The shots will be the cause, not the cure, of the pandemic. Of course, those in power can disprove this by simply being the first people to take the swine flu shot: an event about as likely as these companies forgoing the multi-billion dollar profits they will reap from the mass vaccinations.

It's indeed ironic that, very soon, many "white" Canadians may be suffering the same fate that aboriginal people have for centuries. Perhaps it's fitting. For if we are indeed being targeted for extermination, or at the least martial law and dictatorship, we finally can have the chance to shed our complicity in the genocide of other people, and get on the right side of humanity - simply by having to fight the system that is causing mass murder.

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ..

Rev. Kevin D. Annett
260 Kennedy St.
Nanaimo, BC Canada V9R 2H8
250-753-3345
www.hiddenfromhisto ry.org

Kevin Annett is a community minister, educator and award-winning film maker who lives and works with aboriginal and low income people in Vancouver and Nanaimo, BC.

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Annett is a complete idiot. 'Nuff said.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Is this Bill C-6 going to forcibly compel people to take a vaccination? If so, then Annett is not quite so much an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Is this Bill C-6 going to forcibly compel people to take a vaccination? If so, then Annett is not quite so much an idiot.

If Bart is not taking it I'm not taking it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Being involved with the Res School hearings and have done my own research for it and about it . I have found that the numbers of children and infants that were abused may at times be higher then reality . But that if one was it was wrong and it was sanctioned by the then goverment of Canada .
The church was the method chosen by the said goverment to carry out its deeds and to look like it was clean of the incident . Some say get over it, if it had been you would you say that and carry the scars that some of them do for ever .

Some how I doubt it for look at how the children of thalidomide were compensated and what about the kids who got bad water in Ont a few years ago , the law suits still are in the courts. The Jews still remind us of there suffering every day yet we do not tell them get over it . People it happened and it is time for all to see that and admit that it was wrong and stop treating them like second class citizens.
Bill C6 will not force any one to take a Vacs shot it will make a very strongly advised thing .

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm

where in C-6 does it say this?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Jews dont ask for handouts every 6 months from the Germans for the holocaust, what was a REAL genocide.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm

No they just hunt down the perpetrators of it gee where would the Indians start, and it was not a genocide of indians but it was a very greedy act against humans .

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:55 am

OldChum OldChum:
No they just hunt down the perpetrators of it gee where would the Indians start, and it was not a genocide of indians but it was a very greedy act against humans .

huh?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 am

They natives are humans and we came and took control of their land from them hence the greed of it . Why did we assume because they were different then us that they did not have the right to be respected the same as we ask for us.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 am

OldChum OldChum:
They natives are humans and we came and took control of their land from them hence the greed of it . Why did we assume because they were different then us that they did not have the right to be respected the same as we ask for us.

Correction. Some Europeans took some land. Some Europeans paid for some land. Some Europeans acquired land that was never in the Native's possession. Some natives took other natives land. No one escapes culpability, so lose the Native apologist revisionism

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next