bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:27 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
When I was going to the U of M, I took a sociology course - The Criminal Justice System.....GPA booster and I thought it would be interesting. I lasted through half the first real class. All I heard was how the Canadian Justice System and Canadian society suffered from endemic racism, from the moment I sat down. The criminals were just as much a victim as the people they were victimizing. Guess the ethnicity of the individual voicing this sentiment and guess where they had just gotten released from.

Universities are breeding grounds for crap like that, don't know if its the abundance of impressionable, naive minds or what.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:40 am

All of you talk on like you own ALL the land. Sure your "crownland" territories extended throughout MOST the land, but you to this day don't own or manage the ENTIRE continent of Canada.

Take for example SIX NATIONS RESERVATION versus CALEDONIA CROWNLAND. Ask the mayor of Haldimand county if she has a right to build ONE HOUSE on SIX NATIONS RESERVATION. Ask ANY Ontario Provincial Police if they are allowed to cruise around in their cop cars on ANY of the 6 Line roads in the SIX NATION RESERVATION. Sure they can cruise around in NEW CREDIT RESERVATION, but they are asking for trouble if they are found driving around in SIX NATIONS RESERVATION.

Your Canadians in Caledonia were crying to the OPP like brats when the indians of Six Nations DROVE the OPP off SIX NATIONS RESERVATION. Stephen Harper doesn't want anything to do with the situation, nor does the Premier of Ontario. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO POWER AGAINST SUCH A SOVERIGN NATION.

When I steal a car from Brantford? Haaggersville? Caledonia? Cambridge? Your cops have until I pass the INDIAN LINE to catch me. After that, it falls into the hands of the bush cops...known as SIX NATIONS POLICE. And believe me, if they find me, they will kick the shit out of me.

And I am only ONE indian who hates you and your crownland enough to BREAK your laws! For you have broken our laws! My Canadian Victims KNOW how we feel after I am through with them!

So look out Canadians! We are all starting to rise in our own ways! And you are not as safe as you think! For alot of us are smarter than your very cops who allegedly protect you!

Tonight? I head out to Toronto via Highway 401 and 403. I will go get myself an Escalade. Which one will YOU be?????

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:44 am

mistergronky mistergronky:
All of you talk on like you own ALL the land. Sure your "crownland" territories extended throughout MOST the land, but you to this day don't own or manage the ENTIRE continent of Canada.

Take for example SIX NATIONS RESERVATION versus CALEDONIA CROWNLAND. Ask the mayor of Haldimand county if she has a right to build ONE HOUSE on SIX NATIONS RESERVATION. Ask ANY Ontario Provincial Police if they are allowed to cruise around in their cop cars on ANY of the 6 Line roads in the SIX NATION RESERVATION. Sure they can cruise around in NEW CREDIT RESERVATION, but they are asking for trouble if they are found driving around in SIX NATIONS RESERVATION.

Your Canadians in Caledonia were crying to the OPP like brats when the indians of Six Nations DROVE the OPP off SIX NATIONS RESERVATION. Stephen Harper doesn't want anything to do with the situation, nor does the Premier of Ontario. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO POWER AGAINST SUCH A SOVERIGN NATION.

When I steal a car from Brantford? Haaggersville? Caledonia? Cambridge? Your cops have until I pass the INDIAN LINE to catch me. After that, it falls into the hands of the bush cops...known as SIX NATIONS POLICE. And believe me, if they find me, they will kick the shit out of me.

And I am only ONE indian who hates you and your crownland enough to BREAK your laws! For you have broken our laws! My Canadian Victims KNOW how we feel after I am through with them!

So look out Canadians! We are all starting to rise in our own ways! And you are not as safe as you think! For alot of us are smarter than your very cops who allegedly protect you!

Tonight? I head out to Toronto via Highway 401 and 403. I will go get myself an Escalade. Which one will YOU be?????

Do you typically tie one on before posting on the net or was this merely an execptional Monday for you?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Rather interesting little tirade there bud. Let me guess...A little too much wine this morning?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Granny? Pee? Is that you? You still make no sense and you're still crapping the bed, but its fresh to see that you're delusional as ever. Troll on.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Guess what? Tonight I sease to care, to don't think we don't know indian's are pissed off at us? We laugh at it however because your mad at a offense no Canadian today did and you are here today taking a offense that you were not alive for to be offended by.

You want to be continously pissed off at something that diddn't even happen to you, or even your great, great grandfather go right ahead and cause trouble and steal cars. Guess what though? Cops aren't as stupid as you think, as you steal a car and get chased. Guess what happens as you try to enter the reserve? It's blocked by coppers, oh no your trapped. What ever are you going to do? You are still being chased, and eventually a cop car does one of his tricks and makes your car spins and go out of control. You crash, and your surounded by cops with no escape. Matter of time my friend, matter of time. Though I can gladly design you a bumper sticker to put on your stolen cars, "Making no difference at all, one stolen car at a time".

Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:12 am

Wow.

It's hard for a cop to stop me when the car isn't even reported stolen until the next morning when the Canadian wakes up for WORK!

By the time it is reported? I have the ride stored in the bush, or sold to a chop shop, or burned with no rubber, stereo, etc.

Crime against Crownland Canadians are older than I am. Car theft has been a problem in Ontario for a number of years. And now that spring is here, we have far more places to bring our rides and do what WE want with them!

The millenium pony! Gotta love it!

Get to work! I'm hungry! While my leaders eat your tax? I eat everything else! And you would be AMAZED at how many of your Canadian women LOVE guys like me! The last outlaws of the world.

So much for coppers pulling me over in my LEGITIMATE RIDE! The Cadillac Escalade I got came from Richmond Hill. Same neighborhood Gary McHale comes from. He has no idea how many times we have staked out his place. He is just a pink fool.

For sure son.

Straight up B.

Later

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:14 am

Chauchee Chauchee:
Wow.

It's hard for a cop to stop me when the car isn't even reported stolen until the next morning when the Canadian wakes up for WORK!

By the time it is reported? I have the ride stored in the bush, or sold to a chop shop, or burned with no rubber, stereo, etc.

Crime against Crownland Canadians are older than I am. Car theft has been a problem in Ontario for a number of years. And now that spring is here, we have far more places to bring our rides and do what WE want with them!

The millenium pony! Gotta love it!

Get to work! I'm hungry! While my leaders eat your tax? I eat everything else! And you would be AMAZED at how many of your Canadian women LOVE guys like me! The last outlaws of the world.

So much for coppers pulling me over in my LEGITIMATE RIDE! The Cadillac Escalade I got came from Richmond Hill. Same neighborhood Gary McHale comes from. He has no idea how many times we have staked out his place. He is just a pink fool.

For sure son.

Straight up B.

Later

Just get out of the slam there gaunchee?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:32 am

I doubt it that mistergronky or Chauchee are anything but trolls pulling your chani....

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:37 am

A couples of trolls that promote their own personal hatred. Not a good thing on here. Then again their small, impressionable minds still might be able to realize the error of their ways.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:37 am

ttruscott ttruscott:
I doubt it that mistergronky or Chauchee are anything but trolls pulling your chani....

I've known Chauchee for years,good heart but a little nuts.